TRUMP WINS AGAIN! "US, Mexico reach agreement on border crisis and tariffs"

YES just the THREAT OF A 5% TARIFF and the U.S. wins everything Trump wanted...suck it up ABNORMALS!!!!!

Trump said they promised to take 'strong measures', which is not definable. Thus they'll keep their end of the bargain doing nothing more.
bvk37jqdh0331.jpg

So we aren't having the tariffs that nobody in the administration knew how to adminster and Mexico agrees to help more on the metrics this administration couldn't provide?

Well, 2 commie pieces of shit have just opened their pie holes and diarrhea spilled out....90 days to look at Mexico's program to see how effective it is and if not, the tariff goes back into effect...sounds like a STRONG WIN FOR AMERICA....Thank you Antii-American scum!!!

Dim assholes won’t be happy with anything. They just want to disrupt and raise their own income.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So I guess we don't need that wall now. Right?

You inbreds will literally believe anything that your overlords shovel down your throat.

When will neocon idiots like McConnell, Toomey, Barrasso, Cornyn and the rest start supporting our great President? Viva Trump.

YES just the THREAT OF A 5% TARIFF and the U.S. wins everything Trump wanted...suck it up ABNORMALS!!!!!

Same shit Trump did when he threatened to shut down the border. He gets some vague, noncommittal promise and he relents. I called this on Sunday, and he did exactly what I said he would do.

So I guess we don't need that wall now. Right?

You inbreds will literally believe anything that your overlords shovel down your throat.
Leftists are so predictable.

Every time Trump and America win they fall on the ground and start kicking their feet.

TDS fits are at least entertaining.

Forum List

Back