Trump wins again: Michigan judge denies effort to keep Trump off 2024 ballot

Exept the 14th Amendment doesn't require a conviction.

This was intentional because the decision was made to grant amnesty to everyone who fought for the Confederacy, but they still didn't want these people showing up in Congress.

Except the 14th Amendment, article 3 speaks to “.., shall have engaged in insurrection or rebellion against the same…”

In the case of the confederacy, there was an explicit announcement of rebellion against the government.

Nothing in the 14th amendment speaks to partisan Secretaries of State unilaterally deciding upon the exclusion of candidates on election ballots based upon subjective interpretation of insurrection.

Exept the 14th Amendment doesn't require a conviction.

This was intentional because the decision was made to grant amnesty to everyone who fought for the Confederacy, but they still didn't want these people showing up in Congress.

Its called "Due Process". It's covered in the same amendment. I don't condone doing away with the constitution, I do find many problems by people that refuse to read it and then post like they are experts.

Its called "Due Process". It's covered in the same amendment. I don't condone doing away with the constitution, I do find many problems by people that refuse to read it and then post like they are experts.
Trump is getting due process.

He's on trial for his actions, and his eligibility to be on the ballot is being litigated separately in Maine and Colorado (and hopefully more soon.)

He's on trial for his actions, and his eligibility to be on the ballot is being litigated separately in Maine and Colorado (and hopefully more soon.)

Where is Trump on trial for insurrection?

Since when did I say Rump was not at least 35 and not a natural born citizen? What I did say was that if he is convicted of any of the current felonies in either Washington or GA then the intent of the 14th Amendment has been met. Until then, he is free to run for office.
He doesn’t have to be convicted of anything to be held accountable in a civil matter. We disqualify people all the time from jobs just based upon credible accusations where courts have found the evidence to be credible even when charges have formally dismissed. Trump not only has the evidence of the insurrection, but they’re listening to his speeches and his plans in office to continue defying the constitution. You bozos are a cult of stupidity and ignorance. He’s like an abuser with a history who can’t pass a fking background check….neither could his kids.

Exactly….

You’re delusional. It’s being practiced now. He gets to contest the rulings as far as the courts allow him to. Stop whining.

LOL. One word. Dobbs. Stupid lying hypocrite.

Dagosa: But kaz, the US SCOTUS is 6-3 Republican.

Kaz: But Dagosa, Colorado SCOTUS is 7-0 Democrat.

Stupid lying bitch. This is why I say it's pointless to argue with you MAGA hypocrite nut jobs

You're just babbling your double standards again. As for me,

Make all the funnies you want, but nothing changes one thing. You’re a bunch of science and constitution deniers….you have practically no evidence for any of your trite opinions….none.

LOL. One word. Dobbs. Stupid lying hypocrite.

Dagosa: But kaz, the US SCOTUS is 6-3 Republican.

Kaz: But Dagosa, Colorado SCOTUS is 7-0 Democrat.

Stupid lying bitch. This is why I say it's pointless to argue with you MAGA hypocrite nut jobs
This is what your world of made up shit and story telling sounds lIke bubba.

Make all the funnies you want, but nothing changes one thing. You’re a bunch of science and constitution deniers….you have practically no evidence for any of your trite opinions….none.

So just to be clear, you are telling anyone upset about Dobbs to "Quit your whining." And you'll say that to Democrats you come across because that's what you said to me and no double standards for you!!!!!!

Fucking MAGA liar

And yet you still haven't said that about anyone "whining" in your words about Dobbs. When you do, get back to me
You do realize that you’ve lost every fking election since the SC changeover and Dobbs cemented it. . The polls have been habitually wrong. That goes without saying. You have only victories where white gop males have control. Your time has run out.

And yet you still haven't said that about anyone "whining" in your words about Dobbs. When you do, get back to me
Worry more about Trump going to jail than than being put off the ballot. The few sane repugnants are afraid of Trump and his dufus following. Women aren’t. Ot only that, but a significant number of repugs have left the boat. It doesn’t take many, and like lazy ekection, Trump looses in a land slide.

You do realize that you’ve lost every fking election since the SC changeover and Dobbs cemented it. . The polls have been habitually wrong. That goes without saying. You have only victories where white gop males have control. Your time has run out.

Yes, Biden is sitting pretty. You're going to sail through this election like spicy food through Biden's colon.

I see the order has gone out from the White House for all leftist morons who will believe anything to circle the wagons. But you know Biden is fine, the country is going great and Biden is in no trouble, none at all. Up is down, red is blue and you're a genious, MAGA man

Worry more about Trump going to jail than than being put off the ballot. The few sane repugnants are afraid of Trump and his dufus following. Women aren’t. Ot only that, but a significant number of repugs have left the boat. It doesn’t take many, and like lazy ekection, Trump looses in a land slide.

Eww. Sniff, sniff, what is that SMELL? It really reeks. Damn, it's HYPOCRISY, and it's a bad one, my eyes are watering. Go outside before you do that, MAGA man, Gawd it stinks

He was removed without due process. Again, read the whole Amendment 14 instead of whatever your aluminum hat controller tells you.

He doesn’t have to be convicted of anything to be held accountable in a civil matter. We disqualify people all the time from jobs just based upon credible accusations where courts have found the evidence to be credible even when charges have formally dismissed. Trump not only has the evidence of the insurrection, but they’re listening to his speeches and his plans in office to continue defying the constitution. You bozos are a cult of stupidity and ignorance. He’s like an abuser with a history who can’t pass a fking background check….neither could his kids.

Due process is important. And he needs to be convicted of a non civil action. Until then, Due process comes into play.

Forum List

Back