Trump wins again: Michigan judge denies effort to keep Trump off 2024 ballot

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015

Trump has won numerous court rulings. This one among them.

Maybe instead of trying to get Trump off the ballot, Dems can be better. Dems can get more votes if they just do better. PERIOD.

Last edited:

Maybe instead of trying to get Trump off the ballot, Dems can be better. Dems can get more voted if they just do better. PERIOD.
These things were never anything more than a wet dream of the left. Even the darkest blue states can't keep Trump off the ballot.

The cult fucks love to say Trump never won a case or even a ruling.

THAT IS BULLSHIT.

THe cult fucks say Trump cannot win...yet they are trying to remove him from the ballot. :auiqs.jpg: :rolleyes:

YOu assholes are completely full of lies. We know it. You know. You know we know. We know you know we know.

These things were never anything more than a wet dream of the left. Even the darkest blue states can't keep Trump off the ballot.

It's NOT their election. It is a federal election. They are just conducting the election in their states. A state cannot decide to unilaterally remove a candidate from the ballot for no reason.

Dems will try anything to win, because they are scumbags.

Maybe instead of trying to get Trump off the ballot, Dems can be better. Dems can get more votes if they just do better. PERIOD.
No one was trying to keep him off the ballot in MI.

No one was trying to keep him off the ballot in MI.

Really?

The decision comes after a group of Michigan voters in September filed a legal challenge to Trump’s candidacy, arguing that his efforts to overturn the 2020 election results and his and conduct surrounding the Jan. 6, 2021, Capitol riot violated Section 3 of the 14th Amendment to the Constitution, making him ineligible for office.

I guess in bobo's world, those voters don't count as people.

Really?

The decision comes after a group of Michigan voters in September filed a legal challenge to Trump’s candidacy, arguing that his efforts to overturn the 2020 election results and his and conduct surrounding the Jan. 6, 2021, Capitol riot violated Section 3 of the 14th Amendment to the Constitution, making him ineligible for office.

I guess in bobo's world, those voters don't count as people.
No Secretary of States are trying to keep Trump off the ballot. I shouldn't have said no one. Some left wing groups are trying but what can we do about them?

Several cases around the country remain in motion.

In Colorado, a case brought by the nonprofit Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington concluded oral arguments earlier this month. A Denver District Court judge is expected to issue a ruling by Nov. 17.

Two Michigan lawsuits, one of which was brought by Free Speech For People, are ongoing. There is another case in New Jersey, brought by a voter.

However, other cases have been stopped before reaching trial.

In Florida, a U.S. district judge dismissed a lawsuit in August, arguing the plaintiffs lacked standing because they had not suffered injury. A New Hampshire federal judge last month dismissed a similar case to remove Trump from the state’s presidential primary ballot, also finding the plaintiff lacked standing and noting the case presented a political question, rather than a legal one.

The efforts to disqualify Trump, citing Section 3 of the 14th Amendment of the U.S. Constitution, began in earnest this summer, after groups, including Free Speech For People, began pressuring secretaries of state, who run state election systems, to keep him off the ballot.

You have a real low bar for wins.

Except that you quoted a post with an NBC news article stating just the opposite.

I'm trying to get Biden off the ballot. If I told you that Biden wins again because I failed, is that news? Well that's basically what you are doing now. Some left wing group is trying to get Trump off the ballot.
No secretary of states are trying to get Trump off the ballot.

I'm trying to get Biden off the ballot. If I told you that Biden wins again because I failed, is that news? Well that's basically what you are doing now. Some left wing group is trying to get Trump off the ballot.
No secretary of states are trying to get Trump off the ballot.

They filed a federal lawsuit.

Mic drop.

So Trump won one. The case greatly contributed to his mental deterioration

Except that you quoted a post with an NBC news article stating just the opposite.
Led by Free Speech For People, a nonpartisan legal advocacy organization, the lawsuit argues the former president is disqualified from holding public office under Section 3 of the Fourteenth Amendment for his role in inciting and facilitating the January 6th insurrection.

Who?

Forum List

Back