Trump winning?

He condemns a handful of players for kneeling.
The result?
HUNDREDS now kneeling with support from their team owners.

Good job making a mountain out of a molehill I guess.

Yes, but the NFL numbers are low and once the players start getting their contracts cut and start making less money, they will understand then.

When I go to a sporting event I do not want politics to mix with it. I paid good money to see a game. I can watch politics any time.

Although this could be the boost that the NFL needs to gets their ratings up!

The consequence of this will be more jobs..

The result?

Here's a sport that doesn't disrespect the country.

GetFile.aspx

NASCAR teams and crew members stand during the national anthem before a NASCAR Cup Monster Energy Series auto race at Chicagoland Speedway in Joliet, Illinois, Sept. 17, 2017. (Nam Y. Huh/AP)
By Mark Swanson | Monday, 25 Sep 2017 08:51 AM

President Donald Trump on Monday took to Twitter to take another swat at the NFL and its kneeling players while praising NASCAR teams and fans for their staunch support of the flag.

Trump was emboldened by the reaction from NASCAR team owners who Sunday said they would fire any member of their racing teams who didn't stand for the national anthem.

"Anybody that don't stand up for that ought to be out of the country. Period," racing great turned team owner Richard Petty said, USA Today reported. "If they don't appreciate where they're at . . . what got them where they're at? The United States."

That stands in stark contrast to Sunday in the NFL, when numerous owners kneeled or stood, locked arm-in-arm with their players after being called out by Trump prior to the weekend. Players from almost every team kneeled, sat or locked arms with their teammates. Further, three teams didn't even come out of the locker room for the national anthem.

Trump Praises NASCAR for Respecting Flag, Hits NFL Players Again
Dale Earnhardt Jr. shares support of NFL protests during national anthem

The result?

He is winning. This is one he can't lose. It plays well with his base and moderates. I think he's pretty much seceded the BLM crowd to the Democrats.

You have no evidence whatsoever that moderates are with Trump on this.
You never were the brightest bulb. You seem to inhabit a echo-chamber safe space where the Democrats are in charge and all Americans have been pussified.

Wake up and smell the Colt 45:
FLASHBACK: Polls Show Most Americans Don't Like Players Kneeling During National Anthem

The result?

He is winning. This is one he can't lose. It plays well with his base and moderates. I think he's pretty much seceded the BLM crowd to the Democrats.

You never were the brightest bulb. You seem to inhabit a echo-chamber safe space where the Democrats are in charge and all Americans have been pussified.

FLASHBACK: Polls Show Most Americans Don't Like Players Kneeling During National Anthem

Wake up and read your own links:

However, both polls found that most Americans think that football players should not be punished for kneeling during the national anthem: 64% of Americans in the Reuters poll didn't think that Kaepernick should face discipline from the NFL, as did 60% in the SurveyMonkey poll.

lol, and Trump calling for these people to be fired puts Trump in the minority.

The result?

Keeps tweeting about BS while serious matters in foreign policy he neglects,,,also his bills that aren't passing ? Funny he bashes our Pro players but not one word about his pal putin who hacked into our election

The result?

Wake up and read your own links:

However, both polls found that most Americans think that football players should not be punished for kneeling during the national anthem: 64% of Americans in the Reuters poll didn't think that Kaepernick should face discipline from the NFL, as did 60% in the SurveyMonkey poll.

lol, and Trump calling for these people to be fired puts Trump in the minority.
Put the crack pipe down and think it out.

The result?

Keeps tweeting about BS while serious matters in foreign policy he neglects,,,also his bills that aren't passing ? Funny he bashes our Pro players but not one word about his pal putin who hacked into our election

NK says USA declared war giving them the right to shoot down our bombers ANYONE here not thinking trump is an AH have their heads on backwards

The result?

Calling players involved in peaceful protest "Sons of bitches" does not help

Players, coaches and owners in the NFL have united against Trump

At least he didn't call them "mammyjammers."

The result?

GetFile.aspx

NASCAR teams and crew members stand during the national anthem before a NASCAR Cup Monster Energy Series auto race at Chicagoland Speedway in Joliet, Illinois, Sept. 17, 2017. (Nam Y. Huh/AP)

President Donald Trump on Monday took to Twitter to take another swat at the NFL and its kneeling players while praising NASCAR teams and fans for their staunch support of the flag.

Trump was emboldened by the reaction from NASCAR team owners who Sunday said they would fire any member of their racing teams who didn't stand for the national anthem.

"Anybody that don't stand up for that ought to be out of the country. Period," racing great turned team owner Richard Petty said, USA Today reported. "If they don't appreciate where they're at . . . what got them where they're at? The United States."

That stands in stark contrast to Sunday in the NFL, when numerous owners kneeled or stood, locked arm-in-arm with their players after being called out by Trump prior to the weekend. Players from almost every team kneeled, sat or locked arms with their teammates. Further, three teams didn't even come out of the locker room for the national anthem.

Dale, Jr is just as big a prick as his daddy was. No surprise.

Trump is good at outing America hating douchebags.
Except they outed themselves already. The only thing Trump accomplished was creating more of them.
Trump is not America

American citizens in 30 states disagree with you.
You think Trump is America? Christ.

American citizens in 30 states voted Trump their leader, tissue? This is where I remind the left that they LOST the election, reeeee-jected by the American people :eusa_dance:

The result?

What they want is to have accused police officers sent to jail without a fair trial.

They are far worse than "Sons of bitches".

They are vile people.

The result?

GetFile.aspx

Dale, Jr is just as big a prick as his daddy was. No surprise.
No one can be as big a prick as the moron in our WH now

The result?

What they want is to have accused police officers sent to jail without a fair trial.

They are vile people.

Of course that is not true
Players have a right to protest an issue that they think is important. Just like they protested for Civil Rights

Trump embracing white supremacists only proves the players are right

A player involved in peaceful protest which is allowed my their management is their right as citizens. Trump calling them "Sons of bitches" is deplorable

The result?

They are vile people.

Players have a right to protest an issue that they think is important. Just like they protested for Civil Rights

A player involved in peaceful protest which is allowed my their management is their right as citizens. Trump calling them "Sons of bitches" is deplorable

1. I am not judging them on the act of protesting but how they are protesting and what they are protesting FOR. Thus your strawman is dismissed.

2. Trump has not embraced white supremacists and that you felt that you needed to lie, just shows that you know you are in the wrong.

2b. Also, you are a race baiting asshole. FUck you.

3. Again your strawman is noted and dismissed. This is about how and what. liar.

The result?

They are vile people.

1. I am not judging them on the act of protesting but how they are protesting and what they are protesting FOR. Thus your strawman is dismissed.

2. Trump has not embraced white supremacists and that you felt that you needed to lie, just shows that you know you are in the wrong.

2b. Also, you are a race baiting asshole. FUck you.

3. Again your strawman is noted and dismissed. This is about how and what. liar.

Our President has openly embraced white supremacism

NFL players are rightfully protesting that view

If you want a disgrace to our flag.....A White Supremacist like Trump embracing our flag is a disgrace

m2bOfPG.gif

Last edited:
The result?

I disagree. Those taking a knee are playing the victim role, and they're seeking to protect their own pockets. Their actions will cost them. Few tune into watch selfish & cause-seeking snowflakes. It's a turn off and will cost them.

The result?

I disagree. Those taking a knee are playing the victim role, and they're seeking to protect their own pockets. Their actions will cost them. Few tune into watch selfish & cause-seeking snowflakes. It's a turn off and will cost them.
They're not playing the victim They're supporting the victims

The result?

They're not playing the victim They're supporting the victims

They should have started doing this crap in 1964 then.
Of course back in those days no star quarterback had a Muslim girlfriend who caused him to lose his rabbit ass mind because he got a little nooky to get him started in being un-American just like bin Ladin and now ISIS told the world "We'll destroy you from within." seems to be working.

The result?

Seeking to protect their pockets? That makes no sense.

The result?

Seeking to protect their pockets? That makes no sense.

Damage control. They realize the Trump effect could cost them. Their reaction is consistent with today's Democrats, being responses intended to improve their position, but in the end, it does the opposite.

Forum List

Back