Trump winning?

The players are idiots for pissing off their customers, people who pay their salaries.

But Trump demonstrates once again that he's a rube who has the emotional control of an adolescent by pouring fuel on the fire and making the situation worse. This isn't WWE Mr President!

I don't mind Trump making a comment about patriotism and respect for the flag

But starting a war with the NFL over this issue shows he is unable to keep his eye on the ball. Our President needs to understand priorities and how to obtain them

He desperately needs to bring attention to the crisis in Puerto Rico, he needs to be displaying calm leadership during this showdown with North Korea, he needs to be using his influence to get the GOP healthcare bill passed

Instead, like a toddler distracted by shiny objects, he focuses his attention on a petty war with the NFL

I'm sure the proper agencies are busting their asses to get aid to PR.

Meanwhile the Culture War is very important.

Now he calls out Republicans against the HC bill as betraying him??? F him where he breathes What of the millions of citizens that now WON"T lose their HC Does the AH consider them ?

He condemns a handful of players for kneeling.
The result?
HUNDREDS now kneeling with support from their team owners.

Good job making a mountain out of a molehill I guess.

He then said he thinks locking arms in protest is OK.

He's either Machiavellian or nuts. or a little of both.

In either case its fun to watch the melt-downs.
Yeah, this is all a weird mix of comical and really troubling.

It's much easier to scream and accuse than communicate like adults.
You mean like when, after I had been building roads and bridges for most of life, he screamed that I didn't build those roads and bridges and because I didn't build them and I make over $100,000 a year I should have my taxes raised as a punishment for being among the most productive members of society?

And that usurper motherfucker would probably get blisters on his hands if he did some light gardening for an hour.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back