True Patriots: NASCAR Owners Side With President Trump Taking Firm Stance Against Anthem Protests

While he ignores American citizens wiped out by the latest super storm.

We're onlly 7 months into this debacle and pino trump has shown he is utterly incompetent, impotent. So far, all he has done is make trouble.

But, no one can ever say they didn't know he's a crook and cares for nothing and no one except himself and his evil klan.

d46ff0868f3cf89cc5844d33a1a31e8b.jpg

• Banned
While he ignores American citizens wiped out by the latest super storm.

We're onlly 7 months into this debacle and pino trump has shown he is utterly incompetent, impotent. So far, all he has done is make trouble.

But, no one can ever say they didn't know he's a crook and cares for nothing and no one except himself and his evil klan.

d46ff0868f3cf89cc5844d33a1a31e8b.jpg
Liar. Trump has excelled in helping the Hurricane victims praising him for his swift response. Even Puerto Rico officials concur.

Puerto Rico Officials Praise Trump Admin for Response to Hurricane Maria

Yeah think of the lives given to protect your constitutional rights, including the right to protest. So in their honor, if you protest, you're fired!

Trumpsters are priceless.

Yeah think of the lives given to protect your constitutional rights, including the right to protest. So in their honor, if you protest, you're fired!

Dear moron, you clearly have no understanding of rights or freedom. The players protesting the anthem and thereby showing disrespect for America and its service men and women have every right to do so. And on the other hand, we Americans who do not approve of it have every right to boycott those sons of bitches out of a job.

This is what is wrong with you stupid losers - you don't think anyone has a right to protest a protest.

Dear moron, you clearly have no understanding of rights or freedom. The players protesting the anthem and thereby showing disrespect for America and its service men and women have every right to do so. And on the other hand, we Americans who do not approve of it have every right to boycott those sons of bitches out of a job.

This is what is wrong with you stupid losers - you don't think anyone has a right to protest a protest.

They are not protesting the anthem. They are using that moment, a moment that was hardly ever broadcast by the networks during the year. They are protesting violence against minorities, especially by police.

I don't care if you watch the NFL or not. Your choice. Just like it is your choice to mis-characterize what the protest is all about. It's one of the reason you Trumpstenfurher Firsters crack me up.

No this is what is wrong with you stupid losers, I served and many more and some lost their life protecting the constitution and your right to post your shit on these boards. I don't agree with you but I do agree you can say your shit anywhere your heart desires.

There aren’t a whole lot of negroes on NASCAR teams so I doubt it was going to be an issue to begin with. Nevertheless, these owners are like His Excellency Donald Trump, common sense nationalists with unwavering patriotism. The NFL could have stopped this as quickly as Jerry Jones did it in Dallas.

24.09.17 NASCAR owners side with Trump, take firm stance against anthem protests

The owner of the Jacksonville Jaguars is white and he participated. Robert Kraft and Tom Brady are white and they disagreed with Trump.

There aren’t a whole lot of negroes on NASCAR teams so I doubt it was going to be an issue to begin with. Nevertheless, these owners are like His Excellency Donald Trump, common sense nationalists with unwavering patriotism. The NFL could have stopped this as quickly as Jerry Jones did it in Dallas.

24.09.17 NASCAR owners side with Trump, take firm stance against anthem protests

The owner of the Jacksonville Jaguars is white and he participated. Robert Kraft and Tom Brady are white and they disagreed with Trump.

Did Dale Earnhardt Jr agree today? Well that is one NASCAR driver down are the others one scared?

Did Dale Earnhardt Jr agree today? Well that is one NASCAR driver down are the others one scared?
Earnhardt retired back in April.

How many black NASCAR drivers are there?

List of NASCAR drivers - Wikipedia

There are 33 full time drivers, 31 of them are white, American males. The other two, one is a white American female, and the other is a white Mexican male.

No shit NASCAR is going to support the white American male president....

There are 33 full time drivers, 31 of them are white, American males. The other two, one is a white American female, and the other is a white Mexican male.

As they should! He is their patriotic President. Is he your president?

Patriotic, meaning he has similar views to you?

Please, define what a "patriot" is.

If you don't know what a patriot is you're not a true American with its instilled values.

Maybe some of the NFL fans leaving the NFL will switch over to become NASCAR fans. They need them. Admission sales are down from 19% to 51% at the races. Prices for those tickets are down also.

If you don't know what a patriot is you're not a true American with its instilled values.

Did I say I didn't know what a patriot was? No, I didn't. What I did do was ask you for your definition of what a patriot was, and you seem unable to do this. It's not that hard is it?

New Topics

Forum List

Back