Trump winning?

But we're not talking about the latest repeal fail
Did it go down?
It's not even going up for vote. But Trump's base won't care because at least he's going after the damned ******* in the NFL.

Wow, right to the racial bullshit, not even 10 posts in.
^ he said, literal seconds after boasting about Trump playing identity politics

How is Trump playing Identity politics? What group is he representing?

Americans.

Trump is good at outing America hating douchebags.
Except they outed themselves already. The only thing Trump accomplished was creating more of them.

They were already there. Trump didn't make them hate America. They already did.

images

Except they outed themselves already. The only thing Trump accomplished was creating more of them.

I don't think they hate America. I don't think it's a race issue either. I do think they are just a bunch of pretentious assholes but at the end of the day all Trump did was make a non issue about a handful of players a HUGE issue that is now consuming the NFL and I suspect it may now spread to other sports as well.
I often say that sometimes the best method to shut down stupidity is to ignore it and not give it the attention it desperately craves. That opportunity has now passed.
Trump has ensured that this social justice bullshit has taken hold and that kind of pisses me off.
Sometimes you have to be wise enough to know which battles to pick. This was a stupid battle to jump into. Just as stupid as Obama's cops acted stupidly expedition

images

Your lies are noted and dismissed.

YOu are a race baiting asshole.

Among other types of assholes, that I can't be bothered typing out.

I don't think they hate America. I don't think it's a race issue either. I do think they are just a bunch of pretentious assholes but at the end of the day all Trump did was make a non issue about a handful of players a HUGE issue that is now consuming the NFL and I suspect it may now spread to other sports as well.
I often say that sometimes the best method to shut down stupidity is to ignore it and not give it the attention it desperately craves. That opportunity has now passed.
Trump has ensured that this social justice bullshit has taken hold and that kind of pisses me off.
Sometimes you have to be wise enough to know which battles to pick. This was a stupid battle to jump into. Just as stupid as Obama's cops acted stupidly expedition

This social justice shit took hold long before Trump was elected.

I hear what you are saying, but I respectfully disagree.

Accepting this bullshit as normal, is a step in the wrong direction. It is NOT a non issue. Public anti-Americanism by national heroes needs to be a scandal and if it means the death of a national pastime, better than anti-americanism being accepted.

Has anyone happened to notice that veterans, veterans organizations, military associations, active duty, reservists, national guards and other patriotic groups are standing back and watching the riffraff and ill bred trash disrespect the flag that they've fought and died for? Those are the wrong people to piss off. We're all just patiently waiting for Karma to take a bite out of their ass and paychecks. Hopefully it won't be long until the replacements take the field.

He condemns a handful of players for kneeling.
The result?
HUNDREDS now kneeling with support from their team owners.

Good job making a mountain out of a molehill I guess.

Here's a sport that doesn't disrespect the country.

GetFile.aspx

NASCAR teams and crew members stand during the national anthem before a NASCAR Cup Monster Energy Series auto race at Chicagoland Speedway in Joliet, Illinois, Sept. 17, 2017. (Nam Y. Huh/AP)
By Mark Swanson | Monday, 25 Sep 2017 08:51 AM

President Donald Trump on Monday took to Twitter to take another swat at the NFL and its kneeling players while praising NASCAR teams and fans for their staunch support of the flag.

Trump was emboldened by the reaction from NASCAR team owners who Sunday said they would fire any member of their racing teams who didn't stand for the national anthem.

"Anybody that don't stand up for that ought to be out of the country. Period," racing great turned team owner Richard Petty said, USA Today reported. "If they don't appreciate where they're at . . . what got them where they're at? The United States."

That stands in stark contrast to Sunday in the NFL, when numerous owners kneeled or stood, locked arm-in-arm with their players after being called out by Trump prior to the weekend. Players from almost every team kneeled, sat or locked arms with their teammates. Further, three teams didn't even come out of the locker room for the national anthem.

Trump Praises NASCAR for Respecting Flag, Hits NFL Players Again

The result?

Here's a sport that doesn't disrespect the country.

GetFile.aspx

NASCAR teams and crew members stand during the national anthem before a NASCAR Cup Monster Energy Series auto race at Chicagoland Speedway in Joliet, Illinois, Sept. 17, 2017. (Nam Y. Huh/AP)
By Mark Swanson | Monday, 25 Sep 2017 08:51 AM

President Donald Trump on Monday took to Twitter to take another swat at the NFL and its kneeling players while praising NASCAR teams and fans for their staunch support of the flag.

Trump was emboldened by the reaction from NASCAR team owners who Sunday said they would fire any member of their racing teams who didn't stand for the national anthem.

"Anybody that don't stand up for that ought to be out of the country. Period," racing great turned team owner Richard Petty said, USA Today reported. "If they don't appreciate where they're at . . . what got them where they're at? The United States."

That stands in stark contrast to Sunday in the NFL, when numerous owners kneeled or stood, locked arm-in-arm with their players after being called out by Trump prior to the weekend. Players from almost every team kneeled, sat or locked arms with their teammates. Further, three teams didn't even come out of the locker room for the national anthem.

Trump Praises NASCAR for Respecting Flag, Hits NFL Players Again
I used to watch but too many rules changes dulled down the races. And don't even get me started on the play off bullshit. The best drivers used to win the championship. The new points system sucks ass.

But we're not talking about the latest repeal fail
Did it go down?
It's not even going up for vote. But Trump's base won't care because at least he's going after the damned ******* in the NFL.
They are all acting like nig@ers, even the white ones. Hopefully they will all be working at wall Mart soon.

And just how do nig@rs act? Did you know that a black made stood up alone, and put his hand to his heart while many whities hid out in the locker rooms...?

Do we hear Trump praising him? No because Trump only comments on the negative.

I applaud that Steelers player, but the kneelers can go to hell. They live in the best country in the world. People risk their lives to come here. There are times I disagreed with polocies, but I would never disrespect the flag, and the people that fought to defend it.

The result?

Calling players involved in peaceful protest "Sons of bitches" does not help

Players, coaches and owners in the NFL have united against Trump

The result?

It's all unnecessary and has been blown way out of proportion thanks to Trump.

The result?

I think Trump may just be trying to call attention away from another failed attempt to repeal Obamacare

I may not have been able to repeal Obamacare but look!......I sure put it to those overpaid negroes in the NFL

The result?

He is winning. This is one he can't lose. It plays well with his base and moderates. I think he's pretty much seceded the BLM crowd to the Democrats.

The result?

He is winning. This is one he can't lose. It plays well with his base and moderates. I think he's pretty much seceded the BLM crowd to the Democrats.

You have no evidence whatsoever that moderates are with Trump on this.

The result?

I think Trump may just be trying to call attention away from another failed attempt to repeal Obamacare

I may not have been able to repeal Obamacare but look!......I sure put it to those overpaid negroes in the NFL

The multi-billionaire who ran the Trump University con has no standing whatsoever to pontificate on the morality of the rich.

Forum List

Back