Trump: When it rains, it pours

hmmm....is that right? seems odd you say that since your president is married to a foreigner & correct me if i am wrong, & in no way is this meant to be a slight but you are too, aren't you?

He's not my President any more thsn any other POTUS has been. I'm an Ultra-Conservstive Authoritarian. I don' have any representation in politics. No, I didn't vote for him.

My wife is Puerto Rican by heritage/ethnicity. Born and raised in NYC.

ya- i remember you being a knuckledragger.

Nobama called Putin when he won. So this is another moot argument by the Fake News and their Fake News Agents.

And did you find fault with him then? Well, what am I saying, of course you did. You can't even pronounce his name, on the off-chance you might offend a Dem.

But here's some background information for those who can read:

International observers had also raised doubts about the legitimacy of Putin’s 2012 win. Obama’s own State Department, while congratulatory, noted concerns about "the conditions under which the campaign was conducted, the partisan use of government resources and procedural irregularities on election day."

In 2008, President George W. Bush called Dmitry Medvedev following his successful presidential bid. But one account of their phone call said Bush "appeared to stop short of offering the customary White House congratulations to the president-elect."

Ana Navarro, who apparently these days is a RINO: "2012: Obama congratulates Putin on his ‘win’. R’s attack. D’s silent," tweeted Ana Navarro. "2016-2018: Putin complicit in Assad’s genocide. Putin meddles in US elections. Putin poisons opponents in Eng. 2018: Trump congratulates Putin on his ‘win’. D’s attack. Most R’s -not McCain- crickets."

And gracious. You had nothing to say about the rest of the post? I'm on lunch break. I can most assuredly bring more rain, if need be.
I guess Time was full of shit then.

BTW, nobody can actually prove that Trump congradulated Putin......but we can prove that Obama was really good friends with the Castro brothers.
image.php

what do you mean no one can prove trump congratulated putin? trump himself said he did.

are you calling the gropenfurer a liar?
Suuuuuuure he did..... Lol.

yaaaaaaaaaa................ he did. start at 1:00 in, lenny.

Nobama called Putin when he won. So this is another moot argument by the Fake News and their Fake News Agents.

And did you find fault with him then? Well, what am I saying, of course you did. You can't even pronounce his name, on the off-chance you might offend a Dem.

International observers had also raised doubts about the legitimacy of Putin’s 2012 win. Obama’s own State Department, while congratulatory, noted concerns about "the conditions under which the campaign was conducted, the partisan use of government resources and procedural irregularities on election day."

In 2008, President George W. Bush called Dmitry Medvedev following his successful presidential bid. But one account of their phone call said Bush "appeared to stop short of offering the customary White House congratulations to the president-elect."

Ana Navarro, who apparently these days is a RINO: "2012: Obama congratulates Putin on his ‘win’. R’s attack. D’s silent," tweeted Ana Navarro. "2016-2018: Putin complicit in Assad’s genocide. Putin meddles in US elections. Putin poisons opponents in Eng. 2018: Trump congratulates Putin on his ‘win’. D’s attack. Most R’s -not McCain- crickets."

And gracious. You had nothing to say about the rest of the post? I'm on lunch break. I can most assuredly bring more rain, if need be.

BTW, nobody can actually prove that Trump congradulated Putin......but we can prove that Obama was really good friends with the Castro brothers.
image.php

what do you mean no one can prove trump congratulated putin? trump himself said he did.

What?

image.php

What?

LOL!!!!!!!!!! oh good god- THATtired old thing again?????????? when was that? back in 2012? you DO know that obama has been out of office for well over a year & exactly what has happened in the way of a cozy get together with putin or his mooks since then, 'eh?

oh yes & since that particular statement ... obama has thrown out all russian diplomats, closed down their compounds, AND imposed sanctions....

trump bends over & grabs his ankles for the roooskies.

i wish you great luck. ya gonna need it.

Luck doesn't exist. Only Right and Wrong exist.

If I'm Morally Wrong, then I don't want snything to do with the God who made thus world and I'll take my punishment joyfully.

uh-huh. well, whatever floats your boat & gets you through your day as long as you don't step on me & mine.

uh-huh. well, whatever floats your boat & gets you through your day as long as you don't step on me & mine.

Your Soul is not my problem. So long as your actions don't impede my ability to live Morally, do as you will.

never said it was nor would i want to have it be your problem.

& i said as long as you don't step on my toes then all is good. did you not understand that?

Last edited:
trump has YET to appoint an ambassador to south korea & he's suppose to be meeting with the piglet from north korea in may?

The fact thst we have ANY diplomatic relations with ANY foreign country that don't emanate from the barrel of a gun disgusts me. We hsve no need of these foreigners.
...as you work with power from Canada. Just BATHE in that hypocrisy

trump has YET to appoint an ambassador to south korea & he's suppose to be meeting with the piglet from north korea in may?

The fact thst we have ANY diplomatic relations with ANY foreign country that don't emanate from the barrel of a gun disgusts me. We hsve no need of these foreigners.
...as you work with power from Canada. Just BATHE in that hypocrisy
Remembering, Everytime we fought Canada, we lost.

Poor thing has the world falling in around him, can't do anything right. Good job ignoring "DO NOT CONGRATULATE HIM!"

Can't wait for Sixty Minutes.

... and all those other women contacting Stormy's attorney.

And this one who didn't.

Cambridge Analytica dude on video saying he's spoken to Mr.Trump "many times."

The attorney he wanted to hire said "Oh, no. No, thank you. Thank you - no."

I'm sure there's more, but I'm between calls at the moment.

P.S.: I didn't even have to bring up Mueller. Trump's up to his eyeballs in pouring rain without him.

"White House congratulates Egypt's Morsi

By BYRON TAU

06/24/2012 02:26 PM EDT

Play Slideshow
The White House congratulated Egypt's president-elect Mohamed Morsi on his victory in that country's presidential election, calling it a "milestone" in the country's transition to democracy.

President Obama called Morsi Sunday evening, telling him that the United States would stand by Egypt in its transitional period — and said that he looked forward to working together.

(Also on POLITICO: Elections in Egypt)

"We look forward to working together with President-elect Morsi and the government he forms, on the basis of mutual respect, to advance the many shared interests between Egypt and the United States," press secretary Jay Carney said in a statement.

Morsi, a member of the Islamist Muslim Brotherhood party, was announced as the winner in the election Sunday morning — but the extent of the powers of the presidency are still in flux with Egypt's military threatening to curtail the office's role."
White House congratulates Egypt's Morsi

Poor thing has the world falling in around him, can't do anything right. Good job ignoring "DO NOT CONGRATULATE HIM!"

And this one who didn't.

P.S.: I didn't even have to bring up Mueller. Trump's up to his eyeballs in pouring rain without him.

"Cambridge Analytica dude on video saying he's spoken to Mr.Trump "many times."

"Former Obama Official Admits Facebook Allowed Obama Campaign to Mine Data Because “They Were On Our Side”
Independent Journal Review reported:

In a Sunday tweet thread, Carol Davidson, former director of integration and media analytics for Obama for America, said the 2012 campaign led Facebook to “suck out the whole social graph” and target potential voters. They would then use that data to do things like append their email lists."

Liberals: if not for double standards, they'd have no standards at all.

And this one who didn't.

Meanwhile, everything and everybody around him that actually matters is/are kicking ass.
The nations best have united while illegals, bottom feeders, weirdos, men in dresses, pole puffers, carpet munchers and feminazis continue to piss themselves daily.
This is so fuckin awesome....MAKE AMERICA AMERICAN AGAIN!

Forum List

Back