Trump Is Our King And The Dems Are Committing Regicide

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA
Democrats Accused of ‘Regicide’ Against King Trump on Fox News

First let me begin by making it clear what the definition of regicide is -- "the killing of a king" -- not a president, not, sort of like a King -- it means explicitly "the killing of a king"

Now that's out the way, it seems that Joe diGenova went on Fox News and outplayed even crazy old man Giuliani in the deepthroat Olympics when he said that the democrats were committing regicide.

“What you’re seeing is regicide,” said diGenova, who was under consideration for a role on Trump’s legal team last year. “This is regicide by another name, fake impeachment.” He bashed “despicable” Democrats, then called the whistle-blowers who have spoken out against Trump “suicide bombers that the Democrats have unleashed on the Democratic process.”

I wonder why Trump didn't hire him as his attorney?? Oh I remember, because diGenova and his wife were already defending corrupt Ukrainian oligarchs -- but its ok when Trumpers are linked to corruption in Ukraine. No, the whistleblowers are not suicide bombers and no, Trump is not a King and no, no one is trying to kill Trump...

Again, just like the Bush years, the Trump years are not going to age well...It was the Bush years that took the theory of unitary executive and put it on steroids -- and just this week, it was Trump's own Justice Department who argued in one court that Trump CAN NOT be investigated by prosecutors for any wrong doing because that is only the role for Congress and impeachment -- while at the same time claiming that Congress can't impeach him for wrong doing because that is the role of prosecutors -- so I see why people like diGenova call him a king.....but will they be so welcome to the idea of a King when a Democrat is back in the White House??

Democrats Accused of ‘Regicide’ Against King Trump on Fox News

First let me begin by making it clear what the definition of regicide is -- "the killing of a king" -- not a president, not, sort of like a King -- it means explicitly "the killing of a king"

Now that's out the way, it seems that Joe diGenova went on Fox News and outplayed even crazy old man Giuliani in the deepthroat Olympics when he said that the democrats were committing regicide.

“What you’re seeing is regicide,” said diGenova, who was under consideration for a role on Trump’s legal team last year. “This is regicide by another name, fake impeachment.” He bashed “despicable” Democrats, then called the whistle-blowers who have spoken out against Trump “suicide bombers that the Democrats have unleashed on the Democratic process.”

I wonder why Trump didn't hire him as his attorney?? Oh I remember, because diGenova and his wife were already defending corrupt Ukrainian oligarchs -- but its ok when Trumpers are linked to corruption in Ukraine. No, the whistleblowers are not suicide bombers and no, Trump is not a King and no, no one is trying to kill Trump...

Again, just like the Bush years, the Trump years are not going to age well...It was the Bush years that took the theory of unitary executive and put it on steroids -- and just this week, it was Trump's own Justice Department who argued in one court that Trump CAN NOT be investigated by prosecutors for any wrong doing because that is only the role for Congress and impeachment -- while at the same time claiming that Congress can't impeach him for wrong doing because that is the role of prosecutors -- so I see why people like diGenova call him a king.....but will they be so welcome to the idea of a King when a Democrat is back in the White House??
What the hell are you blathering on about now? Look, if Democrats had just gone about this in the proper way in the first place, instead of subverting the constitution and precedent, then but then they wouldn't be able to get the vote they needed, or been able to stand up a defense put forth by Trump....Cowards.

Sent from my SM-T587P using Tapatalk

The constitution gives the house the power to impeach for any reason. Read the damn thing you republican say you love so much...Shows how you don't really care about it and only talk about it when it comes to your god, guns and hatred of LGBT people.

wonderful, off with their heads then!

The_execution_of_King_Charles_I_from_NPG.jpg

The constitution gives the house the power to impeach for any reason. Read the damn thing you republican say you love so much...Shows how you don't really care about it and only talk about it when it comes to your god, guns and hatred of LGBT people.
And THIS attitude is exactly why you'll be powerless in 2020, and back to screaming at the sky

Biffy, like so many Dims, is driven mad by his president. Yeah, he was THAT attached to a Hillary presidency
I like how you avoided everything I said because of your oral fixation to keep orange dick shoved own your throat...fuk what you yapping about...…

Just remember, the last president was impeached for lying under oath about an affair -- people totally forget that the investigation was over a land deal in Arkansas...and I bet you would have been one back then crying about the rule of law and restoring honor to the office and that dumb ass shit...and even with all of that, Clinton still cooperated with the investigation...he didn't call anyone suicide bombers, no one was claiming Newt Gingrich was trying murder the president....

And as usual, when the Trump years are over -- d1c suckers like you will be pretending none of this sycophantic shit you doing now, ever happened....you are a clown

Biffy, like so many Dims, is driven mad by his president. Yeah, he was THAT attached to a Hillary presidency
I like how you avoided everything I said because of your oral fixation to keep orange dick shoved own your throat...fuk what you yapping about...…

Just remember, the last president was impeached for lying under oath about an affair -- people totally forget that the investigation was over a land deal in Arkansas...and I bet you would have been one back then crying about the rule of law and restoring honor to the office and that dumb ass shit...and even with all of that, Clinton still cooperated with the investigation...he didn't call anyone suicide bombers, no one was claiming Newt Gingrich was trying murder the president....

And as usual, when the Trump years are over -- d1c suckers like you will be pretending none of this sycophantic shit you doing now, ever happened....you are a clown

Um -
No it wasn't

Um -
No it wasn't
Please refute one single thing I said

Was the Whitewater investigation over a land deal in Arkansas or whether or not Clinton got his dick sucked??

Are you mad he didn't pay for it like your tricking ass cult leader Donnie does?? In fact, I doubt Trump has ever acquired any pussy without paying for it....

Um -
No it wasn't
Please refute one single thing I said

Was the Whitewater investigation over a land deal in Arkansas or whether or not Clinton got his dick sucked??

Are you mad he didn't pay for it like your tricking ass cult leader Donnie does?? In fact, I doubt Trump has ever acquired any pussy without paying for it....

Okay -

Whitewater was a "land deal" investigation where everyone involved not named Clinton went to jail.
It had nothing to do with his Impeachment.

Whoredog was doing a deposition regarding his sexual harassment of Paula Jones when he was blind sided about his relationship with Lewinsky.
He lied under oath - then he was held to account for lying under oath.

Forum List

Back