and Louie sezzzzzzzzzz ..

Siete

Platinum Member
May 19, 2014
FIRE MUELLER !!!

GOP lawmaker: ‘Mueller should be fired’

a16a15ae8760a7957c906f9a37935370

from the mind and the mouth that said

"The caribou very much enjoy the warmth the pipeline radiates. “So when they want to go on a date, they invite each other to head over to the pipeline,” he informed his colleagues.

FIRE MUELLER !!!

"The caribou very much enjoy the warmth the pipeline radiates. “So when they want to go on a date, they invite each other to head over to the pipeline,” he informed his colleagues.

Please tell me that you made that up!
You actually believe he was serious, don't you, dumbass.

Sent from my SM-G935P using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

FIRE MUELLER !!!

He is a righty and like ewe all kinds of crazy shit can fly out of his cock holster!

FIRE MUELLER !!!

I dont lie like dipshit RW's ..

Gohmert launched into a lecture during a meeting of the House Natural Resourcescommittee meeting last week about the need to protect the poor caribou. But here’s the catch — the evil force against which he wants to defend the creatures is the halting of the flow of oil through the pipeline. That, he says, would be akin to throwing cold water on what sounds like a randy spring-break party happening around Alaska’s caribou population.

It seems that Gohmert is also something of an expert on animal husbandry. Here’s his theory: The caribou very much enjoy the warmth the pipeline radiates. “So when they want to go on a date, they invite each other to head over to the pipeline,” he informed his colleagues. It’s apparently the equivalent of being wined and dined. And that has resulted in a tenfold caribou population boom, he concluded.

“So my real concern now ...if oil stops running through the pipeline...do we need a study to see how adversely the caribou would be affected if that warm oil ever quit flowing?” he asked.

warm oil = snow covered pipeline........ riiiiiiiiiight Louise

1.jpg

Senators are catching on the Mueller is using this witch hunt to cover his ass for his participation in Uranium One. Along with Rosenstein.

warm oil = snow covered pipeline........ riiiiiiiiiight Louise

1.jpg

The herd quadrupled plus. Go argue with Alaska's Department of Fish and Game.

"Thirty years later we can see the effects of the pipeline on the caribou. Walter Hickel, a former U.S. Secretary of the Interior and governor of Alaska, said that the caribou herd has not only survived, but flourished. In 1977, as the Prudhoe region started delivering oil to America's southern 48 states, the Central Arctic caribou herd numbered 6,000; it has since grown to 27,128. Alaskas Department of Fish and Game Web site reports that in general, caribou have not been adversely affected by human activities in Alaska. Pipelines and other manmade objects have been built to accommodate caribou movements, and the animals have adapted to people and machines."

Alaska Pipeline Doomsayings Revisited

Now Gohmert had made a joke about dating, but statistically the Central Arctic caribou herd has quadrupled in size. Numbers don't lie. Liberals do. But not statistics.

FIRE MUELLER !!!

He is a righty and like ewe all kinds of crazy shit can fly out of his cock holster!

He made a joke you anal twit. No sense of humour.

Now Gohmert had made a joke about dating, but statistically the Central Arctic caribou herd has quadrupled in size. Numbers don't lie. Liberals do. But not statistics.

full of shit much ?

What's Behind the Declining Caribou Population? - Bowhunter

Now, let’s move on to the Canadian caribou situation. It really should not come as a surprise that Quebec is stopping all sport hunting for caribou. The two major herds, Leaf River and George River, have plummeted in recent years. The George River Herd was around 800,000 in 1985, while the Leaf River Herd fluctuated, but peaked at 640,000 in 2001. Today the George River Herd is thought to be around 5,000 animals, while the Leaf River Herd is down to 200,000.

Read more: What's Behind the Declining Caribou Population? - Bowhunter

Last edited:

Forum List

Back