Trump: When it rains, it pours

clinton-russia-ties-bill-hillary-sold-out-us-interests-putin-regime-1.jpg

hey moron, that was as part of her duties as secretary of state and she didn't lie about it and wasn't working to undermine her government.... unlike Donald and his pieces of garbage.

shmuck... why do we keep learning about what Donald does with putin from Russian media?

what hacks you are.
Uranium one?

debunked.

hey moron, that was as part of her duties as secretary of state and she didn't lie about it and wasn't working to undermine her government.... unlike Donald and his pieces of garbage.

shmuck... why do we keep learning about what Donald does with putin from Russian media?

what hacks you are.
Uranium one?

Exchanging ideas on how to rid themselves of political adversaries. Cankles prefers suiciding and Putin prefers poison

:cuckoo:

funny how a "woman" would go after a woman's ankles ,.,,, well, it's not like you have anything real to say.

As you do your usual trolling with nothing real to say. Right?

You asshats want to bemoan anything Trump does and give the old hag a pass. Fuck off, faux attorney

meow hissssssss........................... lol... you are so catty.

The thing is, so far as I could see, Pence really had no part in the campaign organization. He was essentially "stuffed in the trunk to take the ride" with Trump. I have a very tough time believing that Pence would be able to be tied to anything.

It scares me how many people know so little about US Civics that they have no clue on the order of ascension to the Presidency.... Including members of the late President Reagan's own Cabinet. (shivers).

I've met Pence, I like him and I doubt they'd find anything...but these loons make shit up constantly and it becomes political theater

They don't just make it up. It's like they throw shit against the wall hoping it sticks to take down Trump each day. Like mindless zombies the DNC and Nobama has enabled.

They're mindless sheep. They run with anything their media masters tell them to. Time and time again they get burnt and then do the exact same shit a week later.

No my dear...... What we are seeing are self inflicted wounds. Without us you are blind.

LOL who is "us"? I've known you're a clueless moron since your first post on here...and I'm not your dear, clown shoes

Without the MSM leading you around by the nose you dopes are blind as bats.

United States Army lieutenant colonel and Fox News contributor, Ralph Peters:

On March 1st, I informed Fox that I would not renew my contract. The purpose of this message to all of you is twofold:

First, I must thank each of you for the cooperation and support you've shown me over the years. Those working off-camera, the bookers and producers, don't often get the recognition you deserve, but I want you to know that I have always appreciated the challenges you face and the skill with which you master them.

Second, I feel compelled to explain why I have to leave. Four decades ago, I took an oath as a newly commissioned officer. I swore to "support and defend the Constitution," and that oath did not expire when I took off my uniform. Today, I feel that Fox News is assaulting our constitutional order and the rule of law, while fostering corrosive and unjustified paranoia among viewers. Over my decade with Fox, I long was proud of the association. Now I am ashamed.

In my view, Fox has degenerated from providing a legitimate and much-needed outlet for conservative voices to a mere propaganda machine for a destructive and ethically ruinous administration. When prime-time hosts--who have never served our country in any capacity--dismiss facts and empirical reality to launch profoundly dishonest assaults on the FBI, the Justice Department, the courts, the intelligence community (in which I served) and, not least, a model public servant and genuine war hero such as Robert Mueller--all the while scaremongering with lurid warnings of "deep-state" machinations-- I cannot be part of the same organization, even at a remove. To me, Fox News is now wittingly harming our system of government for profit.

As a Russia analyst for many years, it also has appalled me that hosts who made their reputations as super-patriots and who, justifiably, savaged President Obama for his duplicitous folly with Putin, now advance Putin's agenda by making light of Russian penetration of our elections and the Trump campaign. Despite increasingly pathetic denials, it turns out that the "nothing-burger" has been covered with Russian dressing all along. And by the way: As an intelligence professional, I can tell you that the Steele dossier rings true--that's how the Russians do things.. The result is that we have an American president who is terrified of his counterpart in Moscow.

I do not apply the above criticisms in full to Fox Business, where numerous hosts retain a respect for facts and maintain a measure of integrity (nor is every host at Fox News a propaganda mouthpiece--some have shown courage). I have enjoyed and valued my relationship with Fox Business, and I will miss a number of hosts and staff members. You're the grown-ups.

Also, I deeply respect the hard-news reporters at Fox, who continue to do their best as talented professionals in a poisoned environment. These are some of the best men and women in the business..

So, to all of you: Thanks, and, as our president's favorite world leader would say, "Das vidanya."

An "Ashamed" Fox News Commentator Just Quit The "Propaganda Machine"

I've met Pence, I like him and I doubt they'd find anything...but these loons make shit up constantly and it becomes political theater

They don't just make it up. It's like they throw shit against the wall hoping it sticks to take down Trump each day. Like mindless zombies the DNC and Nobama has enabled.

They're mindless sheep. They run with anything their media masters tell them to. Time and time again they get burnt and then do the exact same shit a week later.

No my dear...... What we are seeing are self inflicted wounds. Without us you are blind.

LOL who is "us"? I've known you're a clueless moron since your first post on here...and I'm not your dear, clown shoes

Without the MSM leading you around by the nose you dopes are blind as bats.
My dear...... Us means WE the righteous and smart ones standing against deranged leader.
They told him not to call Putin but he did. They keep telling him to shut his mouth about Mueller because he is acting guilty but he keeps going.

I mean MY DEAR...... how stupid this dude can be.

Then here comes extra marital law suits affairs.
Then you have all these people quitting or fired.
Then you have all these vacant post after more then a year still open because people are not applying for the job.
Then you have his junior getting divorce.
OUCH.... I can just feel the pain.

trump has YET to appoint an ambassador to south korea & he's suppose to be meeting with the piglet from north korea in may?

Poor thing has the world falling in around him, can't do anything right. Good job ignoring "DO NOT CONGRATULATE HIM!"

Can't wait for Sixty Minutes.

... and all those other women contacting Stormy's attorney.

And this one who didn't.

Cambridge Analytica dude on video saying he's spoken to Mr.Trump "many times."

The attorney he wanted to hire said "Oh, no. No, thank you. Thank you - no."

I'm sure there's more, but I'm between calls at the moment.

P.S.: I didn't even have to bring up Mueller. Trump's up to his eyeballs in pouring rain without him.

Trump endorsed an accused pedophile for office and then he calls to congratulate a murderer.

Conservatives this is who you are. This is your choice of a leader, an absolute immoral pile of dog feces.

& 20K voted for a god damned nazi in illinois.

Nobama called Putin when he won. So this is another moot argument by the Fake News and their Fake News Agents.

And did you find fault with him then? Well, what am I saying, of course you did. You can't even pronounce his name, on the off-chance you might offend a Dem.

But here's some background information for those who can read:

International observers had also raised doubts about the legitimacy of Putin’s 2012 win. Obama’s own State Department, while congratulatory, noted concerns about "the conditions under which the campaign was conducted, the partisan use of government resources and procedural irregularities on election day."

In 2008, President George W. Bush called Dmitry Medvedev following his successful presidential bid. But one account of their phone call said Bush "appeared to stop short of offering the customary White House congratulations to the president-elect."

Ana Navarro, who apparently these days is a RINO: "2012: Obama congratulates Putin on his ‘win’. R’s attack. D’s silent," tweeted Ana Navarro. "2016-2018: Putin complicit in Assad’s genocide. Putin meddles in US elections. Putin poisons opponents in Eng. 2018: Trump congratulates Putin on his ‘win’. D’s attack. Most R’s -not McCain- crickets."

And gracious. You had nothing to say about the rest of the post? I'm on lunch break. I can most assuredly bring more rain, if need be.
I guess Time was full of shit then.

BTW, nobody can actually prove that Trump congradulated Putin......but we can prove that Obama was really good friends with the Castro brothers.
image.php

what do you mean no one can prove trump congratulated putin? trump himself said he did.

are you calling the gropenfurer a liar?

trump has YET to appoint an ambassador to south korea & he's suppose to be meeting with the piglet from north korea in may?

The fact thst we have ANY diplomatic relations with ANY foreign country that don't emanate from the barrel of a gun disgusts me. We hsve no need of these foreigners.

The fact thst we have ANY diplomatic relations with ANY foreign country that don't emanate from the barrel of a gun disgusts me. We hsve no need of these foreigners.

hmmm....is that right? seems odd you say that since your president is married to a foreigner & correct me if i am wrong, & in no way is this meant to be a slight but you are too, aren't you?

Nobama called Putin when he won. So this is another moot argument by the Fake News and their Fake News Agents.

And did you find fault with him then? Well, what am I saying, of course you did. You can't even pronounce his name, on the off-chance you might offend a Dem.

But here's some background information for those who can read:

International observers had also raised doubts about the legitimacy of Putin’s 2012 win. Obama’s own State Department, while congratulatory, noted concerns about "the conditions under which the campaign was conducted, the partisan use of government resources and procedural irregularities on election day."

In 2008, President George W. Bush called Dmitry Medvedev following his successful presidential bid. But one account of their phone call said Bush "appeared to stop short of offering the customary White House congratulations to the president-elect."

Ana Navarro, who apparently these days is a RINO: "2012: Obama congratulates Putin on his ‘win’. R’s attack. D’s silent," tweeted Ana Navarro. "2016-2018: Putin complicit in Assad’s genocide. Putin meddles in US elections. Putin poisons opponents in Eng. 2018: Trump congratulates Putin on his ‘win’. D’s attack. Most R’s -not McCain- crickets."

And gracious. You had nothing to say about the rest of the post? I'm on lunch break. I can most assuredly bring more rain, if need be.
I guess Time was full of shit then.

BTW, nobody can actually prove that Trump congradulated Putin......but we can prove that Obama was really good friends with the Castro brothers.
image.php

what do you mean no one can prove trump congratulated putin? trump himself said he did.

are you calling the gropenfurer a liar?
Suuuuuuure he did..... Lol.

I find something very interesting....

The opponents of Mr. Trump and his administration seem to have potentially made a very large tactical error. There's an old saying that goes "When your enemy is defeating himself, get out of his way and do not try to stop him." At this point, the Left/Democrats have a Republican POTUS who is likely destroying himself, the Republican Party and pretty much everything he touches. So why are they so Hell bent on getting rid of him?

Do you folks realize that if you get rid of Trump, Hillary Clinton DOES NOT become the President? Mike Pence does. I ask this because there was a woman on a local radio station here in Massachusetts a couple days ago who thought Hillary would become POTUS if Trump were impeached.

Mike Pence is far more of a Conservative Ideologue than Trump is. Pence is also far more ingrained with the Republican Party and a far more polished politician than Trump.

I'm just saying... Democrats/Leftists beware. You may not like what you get if you get your wish to see Trump drive from the White House.

Most of us on the left and even the center (as if we have any of those around here) agree that Bored Again Mike is a better option.

Less embarrassing - Less dangerous

May we have him now please?

So much win in a single post for the Pink Sheep! :)

49611.jpg
yea, now if only she'd answer ANY OF THE THREE TIMES i asked her about how come obama could use this in 2012 she'd be on a roll i tell ya!

President Trump handled two devastating hurricanes in his first term and an attack by a crazy Sanders supporter on a republican baseball team. The stock market went up by 2,000 points, unemployment has dropped and illegal immigration is down. Trump's foreign policy has China on board in sanctions against North Korea when during liberal icon Truman's watch China was shooting at us over N.K. Yet the crazy wishful left wing fantasy is that the "world is falling around" the administration. Who are these people?

President Trump handled two devastating hurricanes in his first term and an attack by a crazy Sanders supporter on a republican baseball team. The stock market went up by 2,000 points, unemployment has dropped and illegal immigration is down. Trump's foreign policy has China on board in sanctions against North Korea when during liberal icon Truman's watch China was shooting at us over N.K. Yet the crazy wishful left wing fantasy is that the "world is falling around" the administration. Who are these people?

All the gains DJIA gains for this year have been wiped out by his tariff stupidity.

Oh great down only 724 points on the day:

23,957.89 -724.42 (2.93%)

Indeed, I'm tired of all this "winning" - bring on Pence .. at least he'll be less dangerous and embarrassing.

I find something very interesting....

The opponents of Mr. Trump and his administration seem to have potentially made a very large tactical error. There's an old saying that goes "When your enemy is defeating himself, get out of his way and do not try to stop him." At this point, the Left/Democrats have a Republican POTUS who is likely destroying himself, the Republican Party and pretty much everything he touches. So why are they so Hell bent on getting rid of him?

Do you folks realize that if you get rid of Trump, Hillary Clinton DOES NOT become the President? Mike Pence does. I ask this because there was a woman on a local radio station here in Massachusetts a couple days ago who thought Hillary would become POTUS if Trump were impeached.

Mike Pence is far more of a Conservative Ideologue than Trump is. Pence is also far more ingrained with the Republican Party and a far more polished politician than Trump.

I'm just saying... Democrats/Leftists beware. You may not like what you get if you get your wish to see Trump drive from the White House.

They'd just start pulling the same crap and BS on Pence as they do Trump.

I wonder how many other loons think if Trump goes the Old Hag becomes POTUS? LOL
BIG SISTERHOOD IS WATCHING YOU

But those with ovaries are owed an Oval Office! It's not fair if she can't succeed Trump. It's her turn!

Pence would be a hobbled president should Trump be impeached. He and the Republican Party would be shadowed by the legacy of a Teump impeachment. Such a body blow would take a generation or two to recover from.

A radical Right Wing cultural revolution would be impossible given the moral baggage a Teump impeachment would bring. So Pence would be a care taker until 2020.

I would be fine with such a prospect.

All the gains DJIA gains for this year have been wiped out by his tariff stupidity.

Oh great down only 724 points on the day:

23,957.89 -724.42 (2.93%)

Indeed, I'm tired of all this "winning" - bring on Pence .. at least he'll be less dangerous and embarrassing.
Yeah but Hussein supporters would be dancing in the streets if the DOW was this high during the 8 years of stagnation. It's ironic that corporate America was the enemy a couple of years ago and now the left seems to live and die over 500 points in the DOW. What else do y'all lefties think is an indication of "crumbling of the administration"? You almost gotta laugh that lefties pretend hysteria while they are still fat and happy with their 401k's making money and inflation and mortgage rates low. You need professional help in separating your fantasy life from reality.

Last edited:
Yeah but Hussein supporters would be dancing in the streets if the DOW was this high during the 8 years of stagnation. It's ironic that corporate America was the enemy a couple of years ago and now the left seems to live and die over 500 points in the DOW. What else do y'all lefties think is an indication of "crumbling of the administration"? You almost gotta laugh that lefties pretend hysteria while they are still fat and happy with their 401k's making money and inflation and mortgage rates low. You need professional help in separating your fantasy life from reality.

8 years of STAGNATION? Life is short son, don't be ignorant.

dow-jones-industrial-average-last-10-years-2017-08-05-macrotrends.png

hmmm....is that right? seems odd you say that since your president is married to a foreigner & correct me if i am wrong, & in no way is this meant to be a slight but you are too, aren't you?

He's not my President any more thsn any other POTUS has been. I'm an Ultra-Conservstive Authoritarian. I don' have any representation in politics. No, I didn't vote for him.

My wife is Puerto Rican by heritage/ethnicity. Born and raised in NYC.

Forum List

Back