Trump: When it rains, it pours

Witchit

Gold Member
Jun 18, 2014
TARDIS
Poor thing has the world falling in around him, can't do anything right. Good job ignoring "DO NOT CONGRATULATE HIM!"

Can't wait for Sixty Minutes.

... and all those other women contacting Stormy's attorney.

And this one who didn't.

Cambridge Analytica dude on video saying he's spoken to Mr.Trump "many times."

The attorney he wanted to hire said "Oh, no. No, thank you. Thank you - no."

I'm sure there's more, but I'm between calls at the moment.

P.S.: I didn't even have to bring up Mueller. Trump's up to his eyeballs in pouring rain without him.

Poor thing has the world falling in around him, can't do anything right. Good job ignoring "DO NOT CONGRATULATE HIM!"

And this one who didn't.

P.S.: I didn't even have to bring up Mueller. Trump's up to his eyeballs in pouring rain without him.
Yeah Trump is a joke and he's fucked

Nobama called Putin when he won. So this is another moot argument by the Fake News and their Fake News Agents.

And did you find fault with him then? Well, what am I saying, of course you did. You can't even pronounce his name, on the off-chance you might offend a Dem.

But here's some background information for those who can read:

International observers had also raised doubts about the legitimacy of Putin’s 2012 win. Obama’s own State Department, while congratulatory, noted concerns about "the conditions under which the campaign was conducted, the partisan use of government resources and procedural irregularities on election day."

In 2008, President George W. Bush called Dmitry Medvedev following his successful presidential bid. But one account of their phone call said Bush "appeared to stop short of offering the customary White House congratulations to the president-elect."

Ana Navarro, who apparently these days is a RINO: "2012: Obama congratulates Putin on his ‘win’. R’s attack. D’s silent," tweeted Ana Navarro. "2016-2018: Putin complicit in Assad’s genocide. Putin meddles in US elections. Putin poisons opponents in Eng. 2018: Trump congratulates Putin on his ‘win’. D’s attack. Most R’s -not McCain- crickets."

And gracious. You had nothing to say about the rest of the post? I'm on lunch break. I can most assuredly bring more rain, if need be.

I find something very interesting....

The opponents of Mr. Trump and his administration seem to have potentially made a very large tactical error. There's an old saying that goes "When your enemy is defeating himself, get out of his way and do not try to stop him." At this point, the Left/Democrats have a Republican POTUS who is likely destroying himself, the Republican Party and pretty much everything he touches. So why are they so Hell bent on getting rid of him?

Do you folks realize that if you get rid of Trump, Hillary Clinton DOES NOT become the President? Mike Pence does. I ask this because there was a woman on a local radio station here in Massachusetts a couple days ago who thought Hillary would become POTUS if Trump were impeached.

Mike Pence is far more of a Conservative Ideologue than Trump is. Pence is also far more ingrained with the Republican Party and a far more polished politician than Trump.

I'm just saying... Democrats/Leftists beware. You may not like what you get if you get your wish to see Trump drive from the White House.

The opponents of Mr. Trump and his administration seem to have potentially made a very large tactical error. There's an old saying that goes "When your enemy is defeating himself, get out of his way and do not try to stop him." At this point, the Left/Democrats have a Republican POTUS who is likely destroying himself, the Republican Party and pretty much everything he touches. So why are they so Hell bent on getting rid of him?

Do you folks realize that if you get rid of Trump, Hillary Clinton DOES NOT become the President? Mike Pence does. I ask this because there was a woman on a local radio station here in Massachusetts a couple days ago who thought Hillary would become POTUS if Trump were impeached.

Mike Pence is far more of a Conservative Ideologue than Trump is. Pence is also far more ingrained with the Republican Party and a far more polished politician than Trump.

I'm just saying... Democrats/Leftists beware. You may not like what you get if you get your wish to see Trump drive from the White House.

They'd just start pulling the same crap and BS on Pence as they do Trump.

I wonder how many other loons think if Trump goes the Old Hag becomes POTUS? LOL

And this one who didn't.

didn't bring up obama in 2012 when they were given all this info with open arms either now did ya? :)

And this one who didn't.

You do know that Trump congratulated Putin just so you'd be outraged enough to post this, right?

Over a year now and you guys and girls haven't figured him out yet? You're still mistaking him for an every-day ordinary "politician". That's where you people screwed the pooch, bigly.

:lmao:

I wonder how many other loons think if Trump goes the Old Hag becomes POTUS? LOL

They can dream, can't they? :laughing0301:

The thing is, so far as I could see, Pence really had no part in the campaign organization. He was essentially "stuffed in the trunk to take the ride" with Trump. I have a very tough time believing that Pence would be able to be tied to anything.

It scares me how many people know so little about US Civics that they have no clue on the order of ascension to the Presidency.... Including members of the late President Reagan's own Cabinet. (shivers).

Every week it's another "we got him now!!!!!!"

Fucking dunces

The thing is, so far as I could see, Pence really had no part in the campaign organization. He was essentially "stuffed in the trunk to take the ride" with Trump. I have a very tough time believing that Pence would be able to be tied to anything.

It scares me how many people know so little about US Civics that they have no clue on the order of ascension to the Presidency.... Including members of the late President Reagan's own Cabinet. (shivers).

I've met Pence, I like him and I doubt they'd find anything...but these loons make shit up constantly and it becomes political theater

Bobo used Facebook analytics as well.

"However, a former Obama campaign staffer has come forward to claim that Facebook turned a blind eye to the same issue in 2012.

Carol Davidsen, former director of Obama for America’s Integration and Media Analytics, reveals the manner the Democratic presidential campaign was freely given access. Furthermore, she openly claims that Facebook gave the Obama campaigners a pass because of their political affiliation.

Facebook was surprised we were able to suck out the whole social graph, but they didn’t stop us once they realized that was what we were doing,” Davidsen wrote on Twitter."
Obama Staffer: Facebook Knew Presidential Campaign Improperly Seized Data, Looked the Other Way

Once again...much ado bout nothin.

I've met Pence, I like him and I doubt they'd find anything...but these loons make shit up constantly and it becomes political theater

They don't just make it up. It's like they throw shit against the wall hoping it sticks to take down Trump each day. Like mindless zombies the DNC and Nobama has enabled.

pence is in this up to his albino eyebrows. he was paul manafort's pick to be trump's VP. i wonder why.

Nobama called Putin when he won. So this is another moot argument by the Fake News and their Fake News Agents.

And did you find fault with him then? Well, what am I saying, of course you did. You can't even pronounce his name, on the off-chance you might offend a Dem.

But here's some background information for those who can read:

International observers had also raised doubts about the legitimacy of Putin’s 2012 win. Obama’s own State Department, while congratulatory, noted concerns about "the conditions under which the campaign was conducted, the partisan use of government resources and procedural irregularities on election day."

In 2008, President George W. Bush called Dmitry Medvedev following his successful presidential bid. But one account of their phone call said Bush "appeared to stop short of offering the customary White House congratulations to the president-elect."

Ana Navarro, who apparently these days is a RINO: "2012: Obama congratulates Putin on his ‘win’. R’s attack. D’s silent," tweeted Ana Navarro. "2016-2018: Putin complicit in Assad’s genocide. Putin meddles in US elections. Putin poisons opponents in Eng. 2018: Trump congratulates Putin on his ‘win’. D’s attack. Most R’s -not McCain- crickets."

And gracious. You had nothing to say about the rest of the post? I'm on lunch break. I can most assuredly bring more rain, if need be.

The Cold War should have been over since the 80's. But why should Trump try to start a war with Russia? Especially when Nobama said he wanted to be "flexible" with Russia. And did call Putin before Trump ever did.

They don't just make it up. It's like they throw shit against the wall hoping it sticks to take down Trump each day. Like mindless zombies the DNC and Nobama has enabled.

They're mindless sheep. They run with anything their media masters tell them to. Time and time again they get burnt and then do the exact same shit a week later.

Every week it's another "we got him now!!!!!!"

Fucking dunces

I fuckin' swear: The leftards are dumber than Bullwinkle the Moose. They keep trying to pull the next big "Trump is da debbil" scandal out of their hats, but it keeps making them look dumber and dumber...

what are you talking about? pence was HEAD OF THE TRANSITION TEAM. he was in on everything.

They're mindless sheep. They run with anything their media masters tell them to. Time and time again they get burnt and then do the exact same shit a week later.

The sad part is that the misinformed still think they get free Nobamacare.

Forum List

Back