Trump we will guard our border with our military

Yesterday, Trump deployed the United States Army to defend and protect the Mexican border. Canada better watch out or they will see the Green Berets in combat mode.
don't we have armed guards at the customs areas of every airport? what the fk is the difference exactly?

CBP are LE. The military is not. That's the difference.
that wasn't my question. Do we have armed guards at our international airports in the Customs area? yes or no? why can't you answer it?

The wall barely slowed down the Mongolian people. They easily climbed over it. It stopped their horses and wagons full of supplies such. How many Mexicans do you think are bringing their horses or wagons full of provisions with them?
Sigh, the Chinese manned the wall, built it in strategic locations, such as mountainous terrain. They didn't just build the wall and leave, they used it to their advantage.

You really need to study up on things before you try to discuss them. Yes, they manned the wall, and it was effective for fighting off armies, and all the materials, supplies, and other things that an army needs to move forward. Those armies were large, and easily spotted so a large contingent could be sent to the part of the wall under attack. Individuals, who weren't seen as a threat, could easily cross the wall with little or no concern for being stopped. Again, I don't see a lot of Mexicans headed this way with horses and wagons the way an army would in between 11BC and the 1600s when it was built.
so you think 1500 people isn't large influx at a crossing? really? dude, you can't be that naive right? They will do what every armed security guard does at an airport. passport and visa please, ain't got one, no admittance. why is that so difficult for you?

BTW, try to walk into mexico or Canada without a passport. go for it brave little one.

So you think that wall will be built before that bunch gets to the border, or are you expecting a group that size in the same place every day?
I don't care about the wall at the moment, let's discuss the 1500 coming at our border. if they came across, you think that would set a precedent? I do. dude, if you want open borders go to mexico and see if you can get in.

When did this yearly exodus first occur? Is this the first time you ever heard about it?

American volunteers would be able to do more than the military. Groups of armed men and women patrolling in the desert would be able to stop these people from entering and never have to harm one of them.

Simply scatter the groups. Chase them down. Let them go. Drive them off the coyote paths. Let nature take its course.
the president can't ask that.
Of course he can't. That doesn't mean it can't be done, or shouldn't be done.

Yesterday, Trump deployed the United States Army to defend and protect the Mexican border. Canada better watch out or they will see the Green Berets in combat mode.
don't we have armed guards at the customs areas of every airport? what the fk is the difference exactly?

that wasn't my question. Do we have armed guards at our international airports in the Customs area? yes or no? why can't you answer it?

The military is not allowed to serve police functions in our country. It would have to be the National guard, called out by the governor of each state, not the regular military, and each state would have to pay for the troops on their border. Trump's plan just isn't possible.

American volunteers would be able to do more than the military. Groups of armed men and women patrolling in the desert would be able to stop these people from entering and never have to harm one of them.

Simply scatter the groups. Chase them down. Let them go. Drive them off the coyote paths. Let nature take its course.

Sounds like a great idea. I'm sure nothing could go wrong with that.
Simpsons-angry-mob-pitchfork-torches.jpg

Of course nothing would go wrong. The groups would be split apart and chased into the desert. There, the desert would take care of itself. No one gets shot or even threatened. Just chased down, off the paths, away from marked highways.

Sigh, the Chinese manned the wall, built it in strategic locations, such as mountainous terrain. They didn't just build the wall and leave, they used it to their advantage.

You really need to study up on things before you try to discuss them. Yes, they manned the wall, and it was effective for fighting off armies, and all the materials, supplies, and other things that an army needs to move forward. Those armies were large, and easily spotted so a large contingent could be sent to the part of the wall under attack. Individuals, who weren't seen as a threat, could easily cross the wall with little or no concern for being stopped. Again, I don't see a lot of Mexicans headed this way with horses and wagons the way an army would in between 11BC and the 1600s when it was built.
so you think 1500 people isn't large influx at a crossing? really? dude, you can't be that naive right? They will do what every armed security guard does at an airport. passport and visa please, ain't got one, no admittance. why is that so difficult for you?

BTW, try to walk into mexico or Canada without a passport. go for it brave little one.

So you think that wall will be built before that bunch gets to the border, or are you expecting a group that size in the same place every day?
I don't care about the wall at the moment, let's discuss the 1500 coming at our border. if they came across, you think that would set a precedent? I do. dude, if you want open borders go to mexico and see if you can get in.

When did this yearly exodus first occur? Is this the first time you ever heard about it?
are there stats for that? post em? why are you asking me? I asked you if you thought that if they came over would it be seen as us weak and set precedent? but you can't answer. until you do that, don't ask me any deflection question.

Sounds like a great idea. I'm sure nothing could go wrong with that.
Simpsons-angry-mob-pitchfork-torches.jpg

Of course nothing would go wrong. The groups would be split apart and chased into the desert. There, the desert would take care of itself. No one gets shot or even threatened. Just chased down, off the paths, away from marked highways.

At least you are consistent in your stupidity.

the president can't ask that.
Of course he can't. That doesn't mean it can't be done, or shouldn't be done.
well then he has no control over it. he wants that in my mind.

are there stats for that? post em? why are you asking me? I asked you if you thought that if they came over would it be seen as us weak and set precedent? but you can't answer. until you do that, don't ask me any deflection question.

They aren't just the average Mexicans wanting to come to the US. They are fleeing a very dangerous place. If they have valid refugee requests for asylum, they should be processed accordingly.

They aren't just the average Mexicans wanting to come to the US. They are fleeing a very dangerous place. If they have valid refugee requests for asylum, they should be processed accordingly.
no, they first contact the US and get approval, not show up at the border. sorry fella. You have no idea what their status is btw.and you still haven't answered my question. go fking figure that. typical leftist.

no, they first contact the US and get approval, not show up at the border. sorry fella. You have no idea what their status is btw.and you still haven't answered my question. go fking figure that. typical leftist.

I see you aren't real clear on what is required, and what isn't required.

and still no answer. hmmmmm ignorance is bliss.

and still no answer. hmmmmm ignorance is bliss.

No. We wouldn't be seen as week. Turning qualified refugees away would make us seem heartless, and un-American. Our country was built on stronger stuff than the hateful selfish crap being shown lately. I miss the strong honorable country we used to be.

Yes. Armed LE. Not armed military. There is a big difference.

If they are fleeing their home countries for safety, why don't they work to make their countries better? Why don't you move to Honduras and protest, that's what they're doing to you.

Consider the Posse Comitatus Act and Abuse of Power:

1. Posse Comitatus Act - Wikipedia

2. Abuse of power, in the form of "malfeasance in office" or "official misconduct," is the commission of an unlawful act, done in an official capacity, which affects the performance of official duties. Malfeasance in office is often grounds for a for cause removal of an elected official by statute or recall election. Abuse of power can also mean a person using the power they have for their own personal gain.

Trump really ought to listen to his attorneys.

The Constitution does no such thing.

Article IV, Section 4. You seriously don't think securing our borders is the job of the MILITARY? Hello, you've succumbed to leftist stupidity and lies. The MILITARY? You don't grasp the relation between the military and securing our freaking borders?

You are S-T-U-P-I-D. Not ignorant, stupid

Here's the text of Article IV, Section 4:

The United States shall guarantee to every State in this Union a Republican Form of Government, and shall protect each of them against Invasion; and on Application of the Legislature, or of the Executive (when the Legislature cannot be convened) against domestic Violence.

Now, I'm not sure what school of Constitutional interpretation you fit within, but what do you believe that the founding fathers meant, when they said "foreign invaders"?

Do you think they meant a military invasion, or do you think they meant immigrants?

Keep in mind, the founding fathers never expected any "controls" whatsoever on immigration.

To think they meant to apply that to immigrants takes quite a reach, for the sake of legal interpretation. I doubt you could even get Stevens to go that far from the text.

We're talking about illegal aliens, not "immigrants," idiot

"Illegal" immigrants are a sub class of immigrants.

Were you aware that at the time of the drafting of the Constitution, there was no such thing as "illegal immigration"?

That term didn't exist until the early 1900s.

Nope.

Immigrants have legal status. Illegals don't have it, they're just illegal aliens.

Doctor is in. Duh, dar, shoplifters are just another type of customer ...

Someone who breaks into your house is just another family member ...

A carjacker is like anyone else who borrows your car ...

1500 people illegally trying to enter at once is an invasion. i don't see what else you would call it. I'm open, give me an idea.

None of these people are armed nor are they under the direction of a foreign power. If you say they are illegal then they are breaking civilian laws.
A technicality. If they lose a few due to hostile fire, it'll discourage them. Personally, I'm in favor of land mines. After a few blow up, the rest will crawl back, minus legs, to their own nations.

You remind me of a mad dog. Mad dogs have to be put down. Try it and the Republicans will lose everything.

Now that Democrats are alienating white blue collar who want jobs not handouts, it's actually you who will lose everything if your voter pipeline is cut off

You think any American except the a right will approve of the killing of innocent and UNARMED people will be tolerated. You are a sick puppy.

No idea what you're talking about. Be honest, you don't know what you're talking about either, do you?

None of these people are armed nor are they under the direction of a foreign power. If you say they are illegal then they are breaking civilian laws.
A technicality. If they lose a few due to hostile fire, it'll discourage them. Personally, I'm in favor of land mines. After a few blow up, the rest will crawl back, minus legs, to their own nations.

You remind me of a mad dog. Mad dogs have to be put down. Try it and the Republicans will lose everything.

Now that Democrats are alienating white blue collar who want jobs not handouts, it's actually you who will lose everything if your voter pipeline is cut off

You think any American except the a right will approve of the killing of innocent and UNARMED people will be tolerated. You are a sick puppy.

Who's talking about killing? How do you know they're innocent?

They're Democrat voters, that's good enough for her. Clinton was a sexual predator and rapist and that was good enough for him to be innocent to her as well

It's being tolerated all the time. That's what caused the formation of Black Lives Matter, and so many other protests.

BLM is a terrorist group just like antifa. You're a wacko. What's funny is how bad you hate Trump and how sexually obsessed you are with his daughter. You're like the women who write to prisons to marry murderers

Forum List

Back