Trump Was Repeatedly Warned That Ukraine Conspiracy Theory Was ‘Completely Debunked’

[Raygun's scheme to pay for the unofficially backed Contra-Terrorist in Central American who attacked the free election results in Nicaragua. Not only did they divert profits from selling Iran missiles (illegally), his CIA helped them smuggle huge amounts of cocaine into the Country to sell, ultimately resulting in the Crack epidemic.
Oh Gawd! An aging hipster.

Last edited:
Ha, yeah the "thingy" ya'll keep trying to bury....(Knudge nudge, wink wink and all. Know what I mean?"
Mueller buried it. That one had your panties soaked for years. Poor snowflakes. :(

Barr did his best, again, to sweep GOP corruption under the rug. The history has yet to be written.
What GOP corruption?

Feel free to provide links.

Raygun's scheme to pay for the unofficially backed Contra-Terrorist in Central American who attacked the free election results in Nicaragua. Not only did they divert profits from selling Iran missiles (illegally), his CIA helped them smuggle huge amounts of cocaine into the Country to sell, ultimately resulting in the Crack epidemic.
So what?

What does that have to do with bribery using taxpayers cash against foreign countries by the BP?

Barr was up to his neck covering for Raygun officials at the end of Bushes term.

When did that happen? Oh, you mean using US Aid to further the US, the EU, the IMF and other allies objective to oust that prosecutor? Where was the bribe? Was it a secret agreement? Did the Obama Lawyer sequester all the evidence of the meeting away on a secret server somewhere?

Mueller buried it. That one had your panties soaked for years. Poor snowflakes. :(

Barr did his best, again, to sweep GOP corruption under the rug. The history has yet to be written.
What GOP corruption?

Feel free to provide links.

Raygun's scheme to pay for the unofficially backed Contra-Terrorist in Central American who attacked the free election results in Nicaragua. Not only did they divert profits from selling Iran missiles (illegally), his CIA helped them smuggle huge amounts of cocaine into the Country to sell, ultimately resulting in the Crack epidemic.
So what?

What does that have to do with bribery using taxpayers cash against foreign countries by the BP?

Barr was up to his neck covering for Raygun officials at the end of Bushes term.

When did that happen? Oh, you mean using US Aid to further the US, the EU, the IMF and other allies objective to oust that prosecutor? Where was the bribe? Was it a secret agreement? Did the Obama Lawyer sequester all the evidence of the meeting away on a secret server somewhere?
Yeah........sure..........right..........uh-huh.

[Raygun's scheme to pay for the unofficially backed Contra-Terrorist in Central American who attacked the free election results in Nicaragua. Not only did they divert profits from selling Iran missiles (illegally), his CIA helped them smuggle huge amounts of cocaine into the Country to sell, ultimately resulting in the Crack epidemic.

Your generation likes labels huh?

Your generation likes labels huh?
I likely am your generation, but somewhere along the line, I grew up.

Seriously, there are few things sadder than aging hipsters who think they can still be "cool".

So trump was warned over and over that the conspiracy theory about Biden and the Ukraine was not true but he wouldn't listen to level heads. He listened to giuliani who is very wrong. Now he is in the fight of his political life.

He should have listened to the level heads. There's no truth to the Biden Ukraine conspiracy.

Trump Was Repeatedly Warned That Ukraine Conspiracy Theory Was ‘Completely Debunked’

Translation: Deep Staters tried to play "squirrel" with Trump, and failed.

Pity you are too ignorant to know the def of liberal.
Must be a knees news watcher
Latin, liber, free.
For the individual and small gov?
No Latin in college?
No college?

So trump was warned over and over that the conspiracy theory about Biden and the Ukraine was not true but he wouldn't listen to level heads. He listened to giuliani who is very wrong. Now he is in the fight of his political life.

He should have listened to the level heads. There's no truth to the Biden Ukraine conspiracy.

I guess the dude hasn't read this article:

Ukrainian efforts to sabotage Trump backfire

Let me guess gateway?
Believe we landed on the moon yet?

Yeah, the Ukraine kickback to Hunter Biden is "completely discredited..."

as is the nutty conspiracy theory that Michelle Obama is really MICHAEL ROBINSON, a MAN....

www.hist-chron.com

Let me guess gateway?

Are you too stupid to hover over a link and see what its origin is? It's actually form one of the lefts favorite hate sites.

Based on what evidence?

Nothing found or evidence found to 'debunk' it?

Democrats started an investigation almost r years ago based on ZERO evidence of potential crime...and that investigation continues 3+ years later, as Democrats / snowflakes continue to refuse to accept the results of the Mueller report.

Let me guess gateway?

Are you too stupid to hover over a link and see what its origin is? It's actually form one of the lefts favorite hate sites.

So... do you think this somehow exonerates the mentally ill President? Or is this just, kinda, all you have left?

Let me guess gateway?

So... do you think this somehow exonerates the mentally ill President? Or is this just, kinda, all you have left?

Judging someone mentally ill is a very subjective thing, personally I have my doubts about you commies.

Let me guess gateway?

Judging someone mentally ill is a very subjective thing, personally I have my doubts about you commies.

That's fine. You have your embarrassing fetishes and wingnut bubble blogs, and i have 1000s of hours of video. So im happy to meet you on live TV anytime you want to embarrass yourself. So are other people. Step on up.

Let me guess gateway?

That's fine. You have your embarrassing fetishes and wingnut bubble blogs, and i have 1000s of hours of video. So im happy to meet you on live TV anytime you want to embarrass yourself. So are other people. Step on up.

LMAO, it don't have any fetishes and I don't go to bubble blogs unless they happen to be posted as a link here. I don't get paid to post, like some do, and the opinions I express are my own. Perhaps you should try it sometime.

LMAO, it don't have any fetishes and I don't go to bubble blogs unless they happen to be posted as a link here.
Back to back lies. But we can get it all hashed out in real time using evidence. Your position: all liberals are commies and maybe mentally ill. Mine: Trump is mentally ill.

Your evidence: your embarrassing fetishes and regurgitated blogs.

Mine: 1000s of hours of video

Any time you're up to it, go for it.

Third thread about this swampy jackwagon in two days.

Don't you chumps ever use the search function?
They like their left wing propaganda and lies well done.... Biden is dirty as hell....

just because rw humps can make up birth certificate lies and keep them alive for a decade doesnt make them credible outside their own little circle ....

yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
9i3hker7mrq31.jpg

Forum List

Back