Trump Was Repeatedly Warned That Ukraine Conspiracy Theory Was ‘Completely Debunked’

Volker was the latest to shred Schiff's false narratives / 'Delusion Collusion 2.0' coup attempt...

So trump was warned over and over that the conspiracy theory about Biden and the Ukraine was not true but he wouldn't listen to level heads. He listened to giuliani who is very wrong. Now he is in the fight of his political life.

He should have listened to the level heads. There's no truth to the Biden Ukraine conspiracy.

Trump Was Repeatedly Warned That Ukraine Conspiracy Theory Was ‘Completely Debunked’
Based on what evidence?

Nothing found or evidence found to 'debunk' it?

Democrats started an investigation almost r years ago based on ZERO evidence of potential crime...and that investigation continues 3+ years later, as Democrats / snowflakes continue to refuse to accept the results of the Mueller report.

Still dont know the def of snowflake.?
Original pro slavery white boys?
Thought you would be a proud one?
Why read more?
I presume you read the M report?
Only 5% of the fat boys cult have

So trump was warned over and over that the conspiracy theory about Biden and the Ukraine was not true but he wouldn't listen to level heads. He listened to giuliani who is very wrong. Now he is in the fight of his political life.

He should have listened to the level heads. There's no truth to the Biden Ukraine conspiracy.

Based on what evidence?

Democrats started an investigation almost r years ago based on ZERO evidence of potential crime...and that investigation continues 3+ years later, as Democrats / snowflakes continue to refuse to accept the results of the Mueller report.

Why read more?
I won you, live 24/7 in your head 24/7, snowflake. You continue to demonstrate your fragile, over-sensitive, hyper-sensitive nature, which is what spurred Democrats to adopt the term to refer to members of their party JUST LIKE YOU...who became offended by EVERYTHING, driving the 'Politically Correct' disease that infected this country.

Bwuhahahahaha

Based on what evidence?

Why read more?
I won you, live 24/7 in your head 24/7, snowflake. You continue to demonstrate your fragile, over-sensitive, hyper-sensitive nature, which is what spurred Democrats to adopt the term to refer to members of their party JUST LIKE YOU...who became offended by EVERYTHING, driving the 'Politically Correct' disease that infected this country.

Bwuhahahahaha
You seem to be incapable of knowing the meaning of words you regurgitate.
Must be a cult euro site who has English as second language.
no one read you darlin

Based on what evidence?

Why read more?

Bwuhahahahaha
no one read you darlin
... 24/7 ... rent free!

Bwuhahahaha

Based on what evidence?

Why read more?

Bwuhahahahaha
no one read you darlin
... 24/7 ... rent free!

Bwuhahahaha

free is all your bs is worth -

Trump's own staff repeatedly warned him that his theory about Democrats and Ukraine had been debunked

Based on what evidence?

Why read more?

Bwuhahahahaha
no one read you darlin
... 24/7 ... rent free!

Bwuhahahaha

free is all your bs is worth -

Trump's own staff repeatedly warned him that his theory about Democrats and Ukraine had been debunked

At least I have a mind, unlike our snowflake pro slavery white rubes

Forum List

Back