Trump Was Repeatedly Warned That Ukraine Conspiracy Theory Was ‘Completely Debunked’

Y’all lefties are getting your panties in a wad.

McConnell is required by the Constitution to have a trial. It is not his decision

Dream on about the House voting ‘Yea’ to impeach. They are scared rabbits.
I can tell you who scared.

Scared is reaching back for Hillary Clinton.

Scared is going after Joe Biden son.

Scared is sending out your personal lawyer to try to commit crimes not documented by US intelligence agencies.

Yeah, we know what scared is.

The Civil War was started by the democrat Party's refusal to accept the results of the 2016 Election. They are a danger to our democracy
So you admit that the Democratic Party was the southern confederate party of white people right?

And you admit that the Republican Party is now the southern confederate party of white people right?

So what was it that happened in the 1960s to change the Democratic Party from being the southern confederate party of white people to now the Republican Party being the Confederate southern party of white people?

Think it through. It’s been discussed here before.

Take yer meds, Brah.
Frankie baby, you’ve got to stop thinking this is all about you. Just because you take meds doesn’t mean everybody does.

McConnell: 'I would have no choice but to take it up' if House votes to impeach Trump

Mitch McConnell: Senate would have 'no choice' but to hold trial if House votes to impeach Donald Trump

They already have a couple of dozen felonies against Donald Trump. Can you imagine bringing all this felony stuff up in the Senate and the GOP senators saying nothing to see here?

We would like to see that. Who wouldn’t?

3bza1n.jpg
You guys are always turning to uncle Vlad. Why is that?

EAg2EaEWkAEN3nm

The Civil War was started by the democrat Party's refusal to accept the results of the 2016 Election. They are a danger to our democracy
So you admit that the Democratic Party was the southern confederate party of white people right?

And you admit that the Republican Party is now the southern confederate party of white people right?

So what was it that happened in the 1960s to change the Democratic Party from being the southern confederate party of white people to now the Republican Party being the Confederate southern party of white people?

Take yer meds, Brah.
Frankie baby, you’ve got to stop thinking this is all about you. Just because you take meds doesn’t mean everybody does.

Dean I said 2016 and you start talking about the 1960's. I take cholesterol meds, your morning regime looks like this:
  • aripiprazole (Abilify)
  • asenapine (Saphris)
  • cariprazine (Vraylar)
  • clozapine (Clozaril)
  • lurasidone (Latuda)
  • olanzapine (Zyprexa)
  • quetiapine (Seroquel)
  • risperidone (Risperdal)

McConnell is required by the Constitution to have a trial. It is not his decision

Scared is sending out your personal lawyer to try to commit crimes not documented by US intelligence agencies.

Not as afraid as your average Congress critter.

I will give you 3:1 odds that there is never a full House vote for Impeachment which passes.

McConnell: 'I would have no choice but to take it up' if House votes to impeach Trump

Mitch McConnell: Senate would have 'no choice' but to hold trial if House votes to impeach Donald Trump

They already have a couple of dozen felonies against Donald Trump. Can you imagine bringing all this felony stuff up in the Senate and the GOP senators saying nothing to see here?

We would like to see that. Who wouldn’t?

3bza1n.jpg
You guys are always turning to uncle Vlad. Why is that?

EAg2EaEWkAEN3nm

Uncle Vlad defeated St Hillary the Inevitable and saved the America Republic. He's a hero on par with Lafayette!

I'd like to see the Trump impeachment trial so that we could compare the dems attitudes and fairness toward "the Law", and what are truly crimes and what are not crimes.

What Sen McConnell says and does are two different conversations. There is nothing stopping the Senate Majority leader from tabling a trial. Fallacious rhetoric is his bread and butter.

Technically there is--the senate impeachment rules. He has to at least start the thing by calling forth the Chief Justice. What happens after that, who knows.
Here come da judge!
upload_2019-9-30_13-24-7.jpeg

Horsehit. You tards never accepted the 2008 or 2012 election. The Republicans started countless hearings and Issa alone issued over a hundred subpoenas.

Six years of Fast and Furious investigations, and four years of Benghazi hearings.

One giant nothing burger after another.

And you ***** whine about a Mueller investigation that lasted less than two years. :lol:

Would you like to see a list of impeach Obama topics on this forum? You were all screaming for Obama's impeachment from day one.

Trump himself demanded our last two presidents be forcibly removed from office. Bush and Obama.

Now STFU and eat your bowl of karma, bitch.

Take yer meds, Brah.

Dean I said 2016 and you start talking about the 1960's. I take cholesterol meds, your morning regime looks like this:
  • aripiprazole (Abilify)
  • asenapine (Saphris)
  • cariprazine (Vraylar)
  • clozapine (Clozaril)
  • lurasidone (Latuda)
  • olanzapine (Zyprexa)
  • quetiapine (Seroquel)
  • risperidone (Risperdal)
Wow you know so much about medication. I am impressed. I don’t even know if those are real or not. I guess you’re right, practice makes perfect. And apparently you’ve had lots of practice.

And all of the above including Obama would be required to testify if democrats want to go down the impeachment road...

And all of the above including Obama would be required to testify if democrats want to go down the impeachment road...
Good, let’s do it. And let’s find out what’s on that secret server.

Horsehit. You tards never accepted the 2008 or 2012 election. The Republicans started countless hearings and Issa alone issued over a hundred subpoenas.

Six years of Fast and Furious investigations, and four years of Benghazi hearings.

One giant nothing burger after another.

And you ***** whine about a Mueller investigation that lasted less than two years. :lol:

Would you like to see a list of impeach Obama topics on this forum? You were all screaming for Obama's impeachment from day one.

Trump himself demanded our last two presidents be forcibly removed from office. Bush and Obama.

Now STFU and eat your bowl of karma, bitch.

....all lead to nothing because "Republicans" were sworn to protect Obama, Hillary and their Deep State puppet masters.

Look who's gone: Paul Ryan & Trey Gowdy. The chief defenders and enablers of the Progressive Jihad on the USA

So trump was warned over and over that the conspiracy theory about Biden and the Ukraine was not true but he wouldn't listen to level heads. He listened to giuliani who is very wrong. Now he is in the fight of his political life.

He should have listened to the level heads. There's no truth to the Biden Ukraine conspiracy.

Trump Was Repeatedly Warned That Ukraine Conspiracy Theory Was ‘Completely Debunked’
What Trump was warned about was that the idea the Ukraine interfered in our election was debunked. Not the Joe Biden thing.

Trump is desperate to prove Russia did not interfere in our election, for some reason. He is totally owned by Putin.

He's a fucking retard.

So trump was warned over and over that the conspiracy theory about Biden and the Ukraine was not true but he wouldn't listen to level heads. He listened to giuliani who is very wrong. Now he is in the fight of his political life.

He should have listened to the level heads. There's no truth to the Biden Ukraine conspiracy.

Biden did not think so, and this is why he bullied and extorted The Ukraine in to firing the prosecutor investigating Soros and Hunter Biden's corruption issues in The Ukraine and why would President Trump listen to most of the "Resistance" and "Deep State" operatives?

Makes no sense for President Trump to listen to people who are backstabbing SOBs who want to undermine him, and obstruct any way they can. Who in the Hell for instance would take advice for James Commie Comey? Why would you listen to Soviet Strozk, and Moscow McCabe?

YOU can tell the Left Tard DemNazis are in a panic trying desperately to save what is left of Joe Biden.

Maybe Joe should have asked Loretta Lynch to pressure The Ukraine in to calling it a "MATTER"?

Last edited:

The Civil War was also started by a two-tiered Judicial System that corrupt Democrats do not have to answer to, while everyone else has to.

Forum List

Back