Former Government Directors, Attorneys and Agents Livid with Deep State CIA Whistleblower –

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
GP ^ | 09/30/2019 | Joe Hoft

Former US government deputies, attorneys and agents are very upset with the Deep State “whistleblower” that attacked President Trump with bogus secondhand charges. Some are even calling for his arrest and immediate indictment for treason!

Dr. Steve Pieczenik, former CIA Deputy Assistant Secretary of State under five different administrations, shared the following in an urgent message to President Trump calling the current events “nothing more than a disguised coup by the CIA“. Dr. Pieczenik also claims “there is no such thing as a whistleblower in the CIA“.

----------
If you had the secret services of Germany or France come up and admit one of their agents was spying on the Premier or President...all heck would break loose, and various people would be sitting in jail for a long time. In this case? Nothing?

I’m just curious what his real job was, and how he had all this free time to goof off and spy on the President.

livid -

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

F TRUMP and his horse.

his bs caught up with him.

A dude that has not been a part of the govemretn since the last

Former US government deputies, attorneys and agents are very upset with the Deep State “whistleblower” that attacked President Trump with bogus secondhand charges. Some are even calling for his arrest and immediate indictment for treason!

Dr. Steve Pieczenik, former CIA Deputy Assistant Secretary of State under five different administrations, shared the following in an urgent message to President Trump calling the current events “nothing more than a disguised coup by the CIA“. Dr. Pieczenik also claims “there is no such thing as a whistleblower in the CIA“.

----------
If you had the secret services of Germany or France come up and admit one of their agents was spying on the Premier or President...all heck would break loose, and various people would be sitting in jail for a long time. In this case? Nothing?

I’m just curious what his real job was, and how he had all this free time to goof off and spy on the President.

One dude that has not been a part of the Govt since the days of Bush I and who runs a conspiracy website.

He is just trying to sell a few more books

----------

One dude that has not been a part of the Govt since the days of Bush I and who runs a conspiracy website.

Did he tell you that ?

Like I said before....nobody listens to you.

----------

But the charges weren’t bogus

Trump admits it

Zelensky asks Trump for an increase in military aid — specifically, to purchase more Javelin anti-tank missiles, useful in Ukraine’s ongoing conflict with Russian-backed separatists in its east.

Trump responds by saying, “I would like you to do us a favor though.”

----------

Still can't handle THE TRUTH....PATHETIC!

Ajqs6CP.jpg

“there is no such thing as a whistleblower in the CIA“.

This dude is in big trouble and so is his contact the lying Schiff....

----------

Did he tell you that ?

Yet here you reading my post and taking your time to respond to me! :21::21::21:

----------

But the charges weren’t bogus

Trump admits it

Zelensky asks Trump for an increase in military aid — specifically, to purchase more Javelin anti-tank missiles, useful in Ukraine’s ongoing conflict with Russian-backed separatists in its east.

Trump responds by saying, “I would like you to do us a favor though.”
AND That though starts a whole new conversation did he THREATEN THEM WITH HOLDING THE MONEY BACK AS JOJO DID.....COME ON LITTLE ASSHOLE, TELL THE TRUTH FOR ONCE....BET YOU CAN'T!!!

----------

Still can't handle THE TRUTH....PATHETIC!

Ajqs6CP.jpg

Nobody has ever denied that happening. what is your point?

----------

Did he tell you that ?

Yet here you reading my post and taking your time to respond to me! :21::21::21:

You don't know what it means to listen.....do you ?

----------

Did he tell you that ?

I own you little man, I am living rent free in your head! :19::19::19:

----------

Did he tell you that ?

I own you little man, I am living rent free in your head! :19::19::19:

Don't flatter yourself.

But keep posting....I enjoy the laughs.

----------

Did he tell you that ?

I LOVE watching YOU squirm....makes me know my superior intellect might make some poor university student think for a change. Not just listen to CommieSpeak taught there!

Last edited:
I LOVE watching YOU squirm....makes me know my superior ntellect might make some poor university student think for a chang . Not just listen to CommieSpeak taught there!

so superior you cannot even spell basic words :21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21:

irony-meter.jpg

Forum List

Back