Trump Wants You To Know That Kim Jong Is In Good Health - Triggering The Libs

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"President Trump tweeted that North Korean leader Kim Jong Un is healthy a day after veteran journalist Bob Woodward unveiled details about their relationship. It is unclear what exactly prompted the president to speak out about the well-being of North Korea’s dictator, but Woodward’s book Rage, set to be released later this month, includes segments of letters that Kim sent Trump. In the missives, details of which were published on Wednesday, Kim uses flowery language to talk about his relationship with the president, including referring to him as “Your Excellency. “I feel pleased to have formed good ties with such a powerful and preeminent statesman as Your Excellency,” Kim said in another letter."
z-bgatled.jpg

Just when the libs think they have Trump against the ropes -- he comes out swinging -- and he totally owned Biden and the communuist libs with this tweet about Kim Jong -- Yea, it may seem like this tweet about Kim's health is unprovoked, but it is not.... Trump knew that the Dems would try to make a big deal about Woodward's upcoming book because it depicts all of Trump's praise for Kim and vice versa -- and all of the flowery stuff he said about Kim in their "love" letters -- like praising how Kim murdered his uncle -- so Trump brilliantly turned it around on the Dems with one tweet....

We all know the person who really praises and glorifies communist dictators like Kim is Biden, not Trump....Trump only said these things to Kim as part of his geopolitical master-plan -- and it was effective because it has brought peace to that part of the world and caused North Korea to disarm and dismantle their nuclear program.

"President Trump tweeted that North Korean leader Kim Jong Un is healthy a day after veteran journalist Bob Woodward unveiled details about their relationship. It is unclear what exactly prompted the president to speak out about the well-being of North Korea’s dictator, but Woodward’s book Rage, set to be released later this month, includes segments of letters that Kim sent Trump. In the missives, details of which were published on Wednesday, Kim uses flowery language to talk about his relationship with the president, including referring to him as “Your Excellency. “I feel pleased to have formed good ties with such a powerful and preeminent statesman as Your Excellency,” Kim said in another letter."
View attachment 386849

Just when the libs think they have Trump against the ropes -- he comes out swinging -- and he totally owned Biden and the communuist libs with this tweet about Kim Jong -- Yea, it may seem like this tweet about Kim's health is unprovoked, but it is not.... Trump knew that the Dems would try to make a big deal about Woodward's upcoming book because it depicts all of Trump's praise for Kim and vice versa -- and all of the flowery stuff he said about Kim in their "love" letters -- like praising how Kim murdered his uncle -- so Trump brilliantly turned it around on the Dems with one tweet....

We all know the person who really praises and glorifies communist dictators like Kim is Biden, not Trump....Trump only said these things to Kim as part of his geopolitical master-plan -- and it was effective because it has brought peace to that part of the world and caused North Korea to disarm and dismantle their nuclear program.
Great. If you can believe him, one of his Communist heroes is alive. I suppose good news if you like communists. I don't. No telling whether true or not as donnie lies a lot.

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz

View attachment 386849

"We all know the person who really praises and glorifies communist dictators like Kim is Biden, not Trump....Trump only said these things to Kim as part of his geopolitical master-plan -- and it was effective because it has brought peace to that part of the world and caused North Korea to disarm and dismantle their nuclear program."

I'd suggest this quote above is sarcastic, yet the author of it seems to live in a reality rife with Unicorns and where wishes always come true.

I'd suggest this quote above is sarcastic, yet the author of it seems to live in a reality rife with Unicorns and where wishes always come true.
It's not sarcasm. Parody, pointless satire, mocking. The man is a true artist, not a blunt instrument.

View attachment 386849

You're kidding, right? This is part of a comedy act? You need to punch up the ironies, and more clearly define and emphasize the stratelines to make the joke even more outrageous if you expect to get any laughs. Just sayin...:cool:

View attachment 386849

Great. If you can believe him, one of his Communist heroes is alive. I suppose good news if you like communists. I don't. No telling whether true or not as donnie lies a lot.
You are saying this with so called journalists who lie a lot or only against people that are not Progs.

View attachment 386849

You are saying this with so called journalists who lie a lot or only against people that are not Progs.
Not talking about journalist. The president in on audio, video, and twitter record.

Libs get pissed off at Trump because they don't understand that everything is not always what it seems. They can't comprehend his intricate strategies.

Bawahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.....looks like someone is struggling to try to convince themselves of something

Libs get pissed off at Trump because they don't understand that everything is not always what it seems. They can't comprehend his intricate strategies.

Bawahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.....looks like someone is struggling to try to convince themselves of something
You might be right. Then again, maybe Trumpy is going with the policy of never pissing off a wackjob with nukes. Either way, I'm comfortable with Trumpy playing the game on my behalf.

You might be right. Then again, maybe Trumpy is going with the policy of never pissing off a wackjob with nukes. Either way, I'm comfortable with Trumpy playing the game on my behalf.
But actually getting them to sign a nuke deal that results in them actually disarming is treason right??

Or is it only that when the person negotiating that deal has a D by their name?

But actually getting them to sign a nuke deal that results in them actually disarming is treason right??

Who gave you the impression somebody disarmed anything or anybody? It is ludicrous.

That all depends on who is signing. I would never trust much of anything China, Russia, Iran or NoKo signed. But sometime you have to play the game to make them think you trust them. Trump showed China how much he trusts them today by rescinding 1000 student visas. That's the first President EVER with the balls to do that.

That all depends on who is signing. I would never trust much of anything China, Russia, Iran or NoKo signed. But sometime you have to play the game to make them think you trust them. Trump showed China how much he trusts them today by rescinding 1000 student visas. That's the first President EVER with the balls to do that.
Student visas, during a pandemic. Whoop-de-doo.

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz

Student visas, during a pandemic. Whoop-de-doo.
It's research theft, intellectual property theft and espionage related. I thought you would have known that. Viva Trump. Live and let live

Forum List

Back