Trump wants to shut down Palestinian office in DC..

Care to name a Arab country that wants em

Moron, Palestinians want THEIR country back, illegally taken from them by the Brits and, of course, European Jews.....

Learn some history....or go to bed.

How can you have a country back that never existed? :dunno:

Moron.......Palestine was created exactly when Israel was created.......

In 1947, the newly formed United Nations accepted the idea to partition Palestine into a zone for the Jews (Israel) and a zone for the Arabs (Palestine). With this United Nations proposal, the British withdrew from the region on May 14th 1948.

Moron, the Arabs refused and went to war instead. There has never been a country of Palestine.

Your hatred of JOOOOZZZ notwithstanding.

Hey, I get it, leftists hate Jews, it's just part of the left in general.

This thread is hilarious and reveals how utterly stupid leftists are. THERE HAS BEEN A NATION OR COUNTRY CALLED PALESTINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nope, goofy dopes

FURTHER......................

On 15 December 1988, the State of Palestine's declaration of independence of November 1988 was acknowledged in the General Assembly with Resolution 43/177. As of 14 September 2015, 136 (70.5%) of the 193 member states of the United Nations have recognized the State of Palestine.

Moron, the Arabs refused and went to war instead. There has never been a country of Palestine.

On 15 December 1988, the State of Palestine's declaration of independence of November 1988 was acknowledged in the General Assembly with Resolution 43/177. As of 14 September 2015, 136 (70.5%) of the 193 member states of the United Nations have recognized the State of Palestine.

Give it up, clown. Never has been.

Who's their president? What's their currency?

Idiot, just admit defeat and move on

Well. Historically, under the Ottoman Empire, the Palestinians didn't have a state, but neither did Israel. That's just a fact.

Personally, I say we should stay out of it and let them deal with their own problems. But when we popularize the narrative that they are just an invented people, it's stirring up trouble. Never let a perfectly good crisis go to waste kind of deal in favor of selling our failed foreign policy that's destroying the prosperity of American citizens. I don't agree that the Palestinians are an invented people. But, again, history shows us that both Israel and Palestine were both stateless under the Ottoman Empire. Why is one considered an invented people and not the other? Some bullshit line about being the chosen ones? Ha. Please.

Palestine was a BRITISH MANDATE------so was Jordan.
Persons called "Palestinians" were ALL JEWS----from approx. 80 AD to 1948 AD, but in all that time - PALESTINA was not a sovereign country-----neither was India

"Palestine is the name (first referred to by the Ancient Greeks) of an area in the Middle East situated between the Jordan River and the Mediterranean Sea."

No country of Palestine has ever been named or recognized by anyone.

Fuck heads like you find the most ridiculous reasons to support the enslaving of people......You SHOULD know that there wasn't a country named America as far the the Natives in this continent were concerned.

The Philistine people lived in an area THEY called Palestine....and their big mistake (according to you Trump morons) was NOT to build a wall to keep illegals out.

the people NOW calling themselves "Palestinians" (since sometime in the 1960s) did not consider themselves
"Palestinians" from the naming of the area PALESTINA---in about 80 AD----until the 1960s AD (thus about 50 Years)
Jews living in "PALESTINA from 80AD to 1948 called themselves PALESTINIANS as did the rest of the world.
Most arabs do not call anyone a "PALESTINIAN"-------they call people living in the erstwhile Palestine BALESTINIANS-------if they are Egyptians they say BALESTINIAN with a grimace of hatred

"Palestine is the name (first referred to by the Ancient Greeks) of an area in the Middle East situated between the Jordan River and the Mediterranean Sea."

No country of Palestine has ever been named or recognized by anyone.

Fuck heads like you find the most ridiculous reasons to support the enslaving of people......You SHOULD know that there wasn't a country named America as far the the Natives in this continent were concerned.

The Philistine people lived in an area THEY called Palestine....and their big mistake (according to you Trump morons) was NOT to build a wall to keep illegals out.
Wait. Palestinians are slaves? To who?[/QUOTE

muhummad. --The people of Palestine rarely saw a turk ---even while the area was part of the OTTOMAN CALIPHATE---------. Most arabs never saw muhummad---but HE claimed that some thing called "allah" gave them to him as slaves

Give it up, clown. Never has been.

Who's their president? What's their currency?

Idiot, just admit defeat and move on

you may have not noticed. The "Palestinians" are so DESPERATE to create their "national history"----that they have created a NEW CUISINE-------'Palestinian cuisine' ----
it is just typical mid-east stuff-------but RE-NAMED. Even
schwarma (an invention of Zeus and Mrs. Zeus hera-----
is now PALESTINIAN CUISINE------the family on Mount Olympus is in an UPROAR

you may have not noticed. The "Palestinians" are so DESPERATE to create their "national history"----that they have created a NEW CUISINE-------'Palestinian cuisine' ----
it is just typical mid-east stuff-------but RE-NAMED. Even
schwarma (an invention of Zeus and Mrs. Zeus hera-----
is now PALESTINIAN CUISINE------the family on Mount Olympus is in an UPROAR

Put down the bottle.....its way too damn early to be so drunk on a Sunday.......LOL

I'm cool with that.

No reason to support terrorists.

Okay, but what next? Enjoy viewing dead bodies on TV? We are talking about millions of humam beings.

what dead bodies are there going to be? are the Hamas terrorists going to send more missiles into sderoot?

"what dead bodies are there going to be?"

Many dead Palestinian non-combatants, of course. I'm not assigning blame for that, but one doesnt need to assign blame for a fact in order to recognize it as a fact and be concerned about it.

Who's their president? Currency?

You're a waste of time faux professor

You're such a waste of cyber space......

Palestine's President is Abbas

Palestine does not have a currency as most countries that have been occupied.

European countries no longer have their own NATIONAL currency but use the Euro.

According to morons like you, countries like Ecuador or El Salvador are NOT real countries because they use the U.S. dollar????

I'm cool with that.

Okay, but what next? Enjoy viewing dead bodies on TV? We are talking about millions of humam beings.

what dead bodies are there going to be? are the Hamas terrorists going to send more missiles into sderoot?

Many dead Palestinian non-combatants, of course. I'm not assigning blame for that, but one doesnt need to assign blame for a fact in order to recognize it as a fact and be concerned about it.

you mean the ones used as human shields by the terrorists of Hamas?

I'm cool with that.

Yes, those, and others. Do you have a point to make?

I'm cool with that.

Do You???

Do You???

Yes, and I already made it. Pay attention!

Do You???

Yes, and I already made it. Pay attention!

oh.....what is it?

Forum List

Back