Secretary Clinton:"I'm going to keep speaking out" against Trump even though "he's obsessed with me"

I have no doubt she will continue blathering.. the question is, why is anybody listening?

paranoid-hillary-donalds-apotheosis.jpg

She was the popular choice, Trumpettes may implode as free speech is not the Amendment they want to read/hear/see.

She was the popular choice, Trumpettes may implode as free speech is not the Amendment they want to read/hear/see.

So please tell me what made her "popular"? Was it her vast experience, her accomplishments, her charisma, her honesty?

What?

Trump is obsessed with her.

And Obama.

Weird.

Nope. he keeps fucking with them because he knows it drives them nuts and there isn't a thing they can do about it.

I love this President. We've never had one like him. :laugh:

Trump has gotten 100 times more done than you ever would, Hillary. Heck, you couldn’t even stand on your own two feet. We need a president with stamina. Trump is that guy. So shut up

go away witch....just dissapear forever! Jezzz grrrrrr:mad:

I almost feel sorry for the Democrats. Between Hillary, Obama, and Debbie Wasserman, they've completely ruined the credibility of the Democrat Party.

Can you imagine how embarassed JFK or FDR would be if they had been alive to witness the shenanigans the Clintons were trying to get away with?

:lmao:

Hillary Clinton is sicker than I thought.

In body but....

Even more in mind. :confused:

bloody hell

Hillary thinks if I cant have it nobody can.....she will sink any 2020 democrat nominee

Trump has a crush on Clinton.

Ya think? If Trump gives up a supermodel wife for a post-menopausal ratbag whose crotch is full of mice and spiders, you have my blessings for an impeachment.
John, such a libertarian doofus rant apropos of nothing. All Trump can do is ignore her and she will go away. But, since more than half of the country, rejected him and he continues to cruise under 40% popularity, he has to attack her.

Trump has a crush on Clinton.

Ya think? If Trump gives up a supermodel wife for a post-menopausal ratbag whose crotch is full of mice and spiders, you have my blessings for an impeachment.
John, such a libertarian doofus rant apropos of nothing. All Trump can do is ignore her and she will go away. But, since more than half of the country, rejected him and he continues to cruise under 40% popularity, he has to attack her.

Admit it. You laughed.

I won't tell anyone, I promise. :biggrin:

Forum List

Back