Trump wants to greatly increase presidential authority in 2025 if he wins

Correct. I chose to sit out rather than voting for the Repub losers or you gave your support to for the past 2 decades.

Rawley...."I will never vote for anyone but a Repub....but damn it, do not call me a loyal party member"

giphy.gif

The answer is so simple...he talked about draining the swamp but actually made it deeper.

But he knows that you worshipers are too fucking stupid to pay attention to his actions, all you care about are his sweet words
/——/ And Dementia Joe’s plan to drain the Swamp is…..

/——/ And Dementia Joe’s plan to drain the Swamp is…..

He does not have one, just like Trump.

The only difference between them is Biden does not lie to his followers about draining it.

But Trump knows that you all pay far more attention to his sweet words than his inactions.

Rawley...."I will never vote for anyone but a Repub....but damn it, do not call me a loyal party member"

giphy.gif
You only vote in Presidential elections? You don't think the Senate, or the House, or your Governor, or your state legislators, or County legislators or local officals are important enough to vote for?

We obviously have very different views on governing.

You only vote in Presidential elections? You don't think the Senate, or the House, or your Governor, or your state legislators, or County legislators or local officals are important enough to vote for?

We obviously have very different views on governing.

Why would I assume you vote for anyone but a Repub for those as well?

Do you often vote for Dems for those offices?

It is the MAGA with the condescending, pretentious insulting posting style here.

Be polite, and you would be treated the same way.

So that’s a “yes”. You cannot follow well at all.
What ? The conversation was never about any authority the President has, it was about the military's and you come stumbling into it with "Nor does the president". Which makes no goddamn sense given the subject.

What ? The conversation was never about any authority the President has, it was about the military's and you come stumbling into it with "Nor does the president". Which makes no goddamn sense given the subject.
Yes. About the military responding to what a president cannot do. Derp…

Only took you three tries. :thup:

"Trump wants to greatly increase presidential authority in 2025 if he wins"​

... whereas the likes of Bush junior and Biden prefer to take all of their orders from teleprompters and the bug in their ears, ie. the Deep State/Military-Industrial Complex.

Forum List

Back