Trump wants to greatly increase presidential authority in 2025 if he wins

I will not sit out or vote third party if it comes down to Biden and Trump.

Which is what both parties count on. They both know they can put up the biggest pieces of shit and you loyal party members will always vote for them anyhow

Yeah Oh Boy! On my phone it showed MSNBC screaming and crying about that and then called him a Fascist. Then what really tickled me is when they said "If he becomes President!" hahah. They are SCARED!

Liberals sure know the meaning of Marxism, Communism, they love to throw words around.

Which is what both parties count on. They both know they can put up the biggest pieces of shit and you loyal party members will always vote for them anyhow
LOL And which party do you fantasize I'm a "loyal party member" of?

LOL I thought you were differnt form the ignorant left wing loons here. My bad.

Ok then lets see...

Here is my presidential voting record as an adult...lets see yours.

Jorgensen - 2020
Johnson - 2016
Johnson - 2012
Barr - 2008
Badnarik - 2004
Browne - 2000
Perot. - 1996
Clinton- 1992
Bush I -1988
Reagan - 1984

I don't give a shit what Trump plans. I suggest you read the 25th Amendment no where in that Amendment does it mention the Military, because by law the military can not enforce domestic policy. What part of this seems to be confusing you ? Is it comprehension or just plan stupidity. I can not explain it in simpler terms without resorting to crayon and crude diagrams.
What is confusing you? Milley made it clear to him what would happen in 2020. Nothing different for 2024. The country would support it in a heart beat. We cannot have a Hitler.

Ok then lets see...

Here is my presidential voting record as an adult...lets see yours.

Jorgensen - 2020
Johnson - 2016
Johnson - 2012
Barr - 2008
Badnarik - 2004
Browne - 2000
Perot. - 1996
Clinton- 1992
Bush I -1988
Reagan - 1984
Trump - 2020
Trump - 2016
Bush II - 2000
Bush I- 1992
Bush I -1988
Reagan - 1984
Reagan - 1980

Trump - 2020
Trump - 2016
Bush II - 2000
Bush I- 1992
Bush I -1988
Reagan - 1984
Reagan - 1980

So, you have never voted for anyone but a Repub...but you think you are not a loyal party member! :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

So, you have never voted for anyone but a Repub...but you think you are not a loyal party member! :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
Correct. I chose to sit out rather than voting for the Repub losers or you gave your support to for the past 2 decades.

/——-/ You’lll have to ask him yourself. During our many many many lengthy phone conversations, President Trump never mentioned it to me.

The answer is so simple...he talked about draining the swamp but actually made it deeper.

But he knows that you worshipers are too fucking stupid to pay attention to his actions, all you care about are his sweet words

Forum List

Back