Trump wants to deport ALL Mexicans!

trump wants to deport all Mexicans. He wants to deport illegal Mexicans and he wants to deport legal Mexicans as well. He won't stop there. He is going to deport Mexicans out of Mexico. Yes really! He is going to tell them to go to further to the equator.

Is this statement true?
No, if there were no ILLEGALS, who would take care of the grass on his golf courses???

“You know, the truth is I have a lot of illegals working for me in Miami. You know in Miami, my golf course is tended by all these Hispanics — if it wasn’t for them my lawn wouldn’t be the lawn it is; it’s the best lawn”
Donald Trump, 2013

This is probably the only reason amnesty is pushed. Big corporations that are in a similar position of yourself begin to realize that if the government deported illegals that they would lose a lot of their workforce.

A path to citizenship wherein those affected have to pay back taxes and fines, as well as show that they can speak English, understand our laws and political system isn't amnesty, because they are earning it by obeying the laws and paying back taxes and fines.

Yes, that is amnesty. They aren't being required to do anything that any American citizen doesn't have to do. Yet, the get to continue living here.

Fuck that. They are still competing with Americans for jobs. They should all be sent back to Mexico.

Americans don't have to pay back taxes to the date they arrived in the country.

And.............apparently you don't know what amnesty is. Look it up sometime.

Oh wait.............you won't look it up, so let me do that for you.................

Amnesty -
1.a general pardon for offenses, especially political offenses, against a government, often granted before any trial or conviction.
2.Law. an act of forgiveness for past offenses, especially to a class of persons as a whole.
3.a forgetting or overlooking of any past offense.
verb (used with object), amnestied, amnestying.
4.to grant amnesty to; pardon.

the definition of amnesty

If they are working for it, they aren't being forgiven for anything. If they were granted amnesty, they would be told no restitution or work was required to stay.

trump wants to deport all Mexicans. He wants to deport illegal Mexicans and he wants to deport legal Mexicans as well. He won't stop there. He is going to deport Mexicans out of Mexico. Yes really! He is going to tell them to go to further to the equator.

Is this statement true?
No, if there were no ILLEGALS, who would take care of the grass on his golf courses???

“You know, the truth is I have a lot of illegals working for me in Miami. You know in Miami, my golf course is tended by all these Hispanics — if it wasn’t for them my lawn wouldn’t be the lawn it is; it’s the best lawn”
Donald Trump, 2013

This is probably the only reason amnesty is pushed. Big corporations that are in a similar position of yourself begin to realize that if the government deported illegals that they would lose a lot of their workforce.

A path to citizenship wherein those affected have to pay back taxes and fines, as well as show that they can speak English, understand our laws and political system isn't amnesty, because they are earning it by obeying the laws and paying back taxes and fines.

Yes, that is amnesty. They aren't being required to do anything that any American citizen doesn't have to do. Yet, the get to continue living here.

Fuck that. They are still competing with Americans for jobs. They should all be sent back to Mexico.

Oh wait.............you won't look it up, so let me do that for you.................

Amnesty -
1.a general pardon for offenses, especially political offenses, against a government, often granted before any trial or conviction.
2.Law. an act of forgiveness for past offenses, especially to a class of persons as a whole.

If they are working for it, they aren't being forgiven for anything. If they were granted amnesty, they would be told no restitution or work was required to stay.

Yes, actually, they do have to pay taxes for every year they earned income in this country. Just check with the IRS if you dispute that. Allowing them to continue living here is overlooking a past offence. They broke the law when they entered the country without permission.

Is this statement true?
No. But it does sound like something a democrat would make up.

You know.............Donald the Chump promises a lot of stuff in vague terms without any real plan of how to accomplish his promise.

I'm pretty sure that if we started to carry out any of his plans with Mexico, we'd be at war with them again.
Yeah.....Hope & Change was real fucken specific.
Hope and Change was actually pretty specific.
all you would be left with of your paycheck would be hope that the change could pay your bills.

You know.............Donald the Chump promises a lot of stuff in vague terms without any real plan of how to accomplish his promise.

I'm pretty sure that if we started to carry out any of his plans with Mexico, we'd be at war with them again.

Hope and Change was Obama's slogan, much like "make America great again" is Donald the Chump's.

And.............Obama DID give us specifics as to what he wanted to do as President. One was to get rid of DADT, another was to get us out of Iraq, and he also wanted to have comprehensive health care for all Americans.

Those were pretty specific.

I've yet to hear anything specific as to what Donald the Chump wants to do, other than build a wall and deport all illegals (and he has yet to tell us how it will be paid for or accomplished).

All Donald the Chump does is throw out buzz words and phrases that will stir the base and get them cheering, without knowing why they are cheering.

Do you really think that Congress is going to authorize the BILLIONS of dollars that it would take to build and maintain that fence?

And that's before we even start talking about deportation.

Hope and Change was Obama's slogan, much like "make America great again" is Donald the Chump's.

And.............Obama DID give us specifics as to what he wanted to do as President. One was to get rid of DADT, another was to get us out of Iraq, and he also wanted to have comprehensive health care for all Americans.

I've yet to hear anything specific as to what Donald the Chump wants to do, other than build a wall and deport all illegals (and he has yet to tell us how it will be paid for or accomplished).

All Donald the Chump does is throw out buzz words and phrases that will stir the base and get them cheering, without knowing why they are cheering.

Do you really think that Congress is going to authorize the BILLIONS of dollars that it would take to build and maintain that fence?

Getting rid of DADT is it? That's all the specifics he gave? I don't recall him even mentioning it before the election.

I guess you missed the part where I also said he wanted to get us out of Iraq, give health care to all Americans.

He also said he wanted to close GTMO, and he's still working on that.

Those were all campaign promises that Obama made.

What does Donald the Chump have?

deportation could be free if the employers were fined for hiring the illegals, and no social services were provided, no school, no health care etc...
Take away the bait and the animals will self deport. Free.

Is this statement true?

Donald Trump, 2013

Amnesty -

As you may notice.....it's not called amnesty if you didn't do anything wrong.
The reason they call it amnesty is because they broke in and haven't been paying taxes and that is the offense they're guilty of.

I think you figure that Obama was being specific.....but with everything you claim he said he would do, he never said exactly how it would do it., yet you parrot the media talking-points like you wanna cracker. Spelling out the specifics allows critics to make fun of the candidate because that's what they're good at.

Nobody ever says anything specific. If they did, they're idiots. They just tell us what they stand for and what they plan on doing.

You just believe in double-standards bud.

Is this statement true?
No. But it does sound like something a democrat would make up.

I thought the same thing.

New Topics

Forum List

Back