Trump wants to deport ALL Mexicans!

SuperDemocrat

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2015
trump wants to deport all Mexicans. He wants to deport illegal Mexicans and he wants to deport legal Mexicans as well. He won't stop there. He is going to deport Mexicans out of Mexico. Yes really! He is going to tell them to go to further to the equator.

Is this statement true?

trump wants to deport all Mexicans. He wants to deport illegal Mexicans and he wants to deport legal Mexicans as well. He won't stop there. He is going to deport Mexicans out of Mexico. Yes really! He is going to tell them to go to further to the equator.

Is this statement true?

If he did, he would be adopting a policy more aligned with the Mexican Government.

Dunno if that's true or not, but based on his wanting to repeal the 14th Amendment and prevent children from gaining U.S. citizenship because they were born here to parents who are not citizens, I'd be willing to believe it could be true.

• Banned
Dunno if that's true or not, but based on his wanting to repeal the 14th Amendment and prevent children from gaining U.S. citizenship because they were born here to parents who are not citizens, I'd be willing to believe it could be true.

Deport all Mexicans out of Mexico!

You know.............Donald the Chump promises a lot of stuff in vague terms without any real plan of how to accomplish his promise.

I'm pretty sure that if we started to carry out any of his plans with Mexico, we'd be at war with them again.

• Banned
You know.............Donald the Chump promises a lot of stuff in vague terms without any real plan of how to accomplish his promise.

I'm pretty sure that if we started to carry out any of his plans with Mexico, we'd be at war with them again.

Obamacare was pretty vague as well. I remember this line? "We need to pass it before you can see it." That was pretty vague. Do you know what is in the Iran agreement? Vagueness factor of 8.

The Iran agreement isn't that vague. Matter of fact, lots of people in Israel as well as many of our European allies think it's a good idea.

And no, it's not vague. That's the Republicans trying to scare you because they hate Obama.

The Iran agreement isn't that vague. Matter of fact, lots of people in Israel as well as many of our European allies think it's a good idea.

And no, it's not vague. That's the Republicans trying to scare you because they hate Obama.

Do you ever have anything worthwhile to say?

Is this statement true?
No, if there were no ILLEGALS, who would take care of the grass on his golf courses???

“You know, the truth is I have a lot of illegals working for me in Miami. You know in Miami, my golf course is tended by all these Hispanics — if it wasn’t for them my lawn wouldn’t be the lawn it is; it’s the best lawn”
Donald Trump, 2013

Everyone knows what it is about except for the American people. I don't know if this is now considered a conservative idea but I always thought that because this was a democracy that the people themselves should at least be informed of what there government is doing so that they can approve or disaprove of its actions.

The Republicans don't want the American people to know what's in it, because they know that most of the people will want it to go into effect.

Is this statement true?
No, if there were no ILLEGALS, who would take care of the grass on his golf courses???

“You know, the truth is I have a lot of illegals working for me in Miami. You know in Miami, my golf course is tended by all these Hispanics — if it wasn’t for them my lawn wouldn’t be the lawn it is; it’s the best lawn”
Donald Trump, 2013

This is probably the only reason amnesty is pushed. Big corporations that are in a similar position of yourself begin to realize that if the government deported illegals that they would lose a lot of their workforce.

Is this statement true?

Donald Trump, 2013

This is probably the only reason amnesty is pushed. Big corporations that are in a similar position of yourself begin to realize that if the government deported illegals that they would lose a lot of their workforce.

A path to citizenship wherein those affected have to pay back taxes and fines, as well as show that they can speak English, understand our laws and political system isn't amnesty, because they are earning it by obeying the laws and paying back taxes and fines.

Me? I say put up a decent border (you could do it with Predator drones about every 50 miles on the border with garrisons posted every 50 miles that have approximately 20 border guard in each garrison with vehicles to intercept illegals that the Predator drone detects).

Once that's done, then start allowing those who are working and contributing to our country to work for their citizenship.

Additionally, I think that if a kid was brought here when they were young (i.e. the Dreamers), and they serve a full enlistment in the military (4 or more years), or serve 6 years in the Peace Corps, they should be able to earn their citizenship that way.

Why? They are actually willing to put their lives on the line for this country.

Id vote for him if he would deport all illegals, no matter where they are from.

The economy can't take anymore slave labor while people can't find work that pays a living wage due to too many workers and not enough jobs... coupled with record economic destroying welfare.

Given the ignorance, hate, and stupidity of Trump and his supporters, nothing would come as a surprise.

Advocating that US citizens be denied their citizenship solely because of who their parents are is just as ridiculous and moronic as seeking to 'deport' Mexicans from Mexico.

Given the ignorance, hate, and stupidity of Trump and his supporters, nothing would come as a surprise.

Advocating that US citizens be denied their citizenship solely because of who their parents are is just as ridiculous and moronic as seeking to 'deport' Mexicans from Mexico.
Given the ignorance, hate, and stupidity of Obama supporters as you clearly displayed it's no wonder we're still in Iraq and the deficit has grown faster than ever.

Is this statement true?

Donald Trump, 2013

A path to citizenship wherein those affected have to pay back taxes and fines, as well as show that they can speak English, understand our laws and political system isn't amnesty, because they are earning it by obeying the laws and paying back taxes and fines.

Yes, that is amnesty. They aren't being required to do anything that any American citizen doesn't have to do. Yet, they get to continue living here.

Fuck that. They are still competing with Americans for jobs. They should all be sent back to Mexico.

Last edited:

almost as ridiculous and moronic as affirmative action is today. Punish someone for what he didnt do to someone that didnt have it done to them.
talk about moronic.

Forum List

Back