Trump Walked into Room with Pelosi and Schumer, BLASTED THEM, Cancelled Mtg And Walked Out!

President Trump spoke with reporters on Wednesday morning following his meeting with Democrats Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer.

This was also after Pelosi told reporters earlier that President Trump was involved in a “cover-up.”

President Trump left the meetings and held an impromptu press conference with the liberal White House press corps.

President Trump told reporters, “I don’t do cover-ups.”

Trump again told reporters there was “no collusion” and “obstruction.”

According to the Number 2 Democrat in the US Senate, Dick Durbin, the president walked into the room with Pelosi and Schumer, blasted them, cancelled the meeting on the spot and walked out!

It was a short meeting!

(Excerpt) Read more at thegatewaypundit.com ...

Why would anyone stand for these pieces of shit who want to impeach him....GO TRUMP!
So...no Infrastructure Week? :71:

CRCs love them some petulant child as President, don't they? :71:
Lol
Why even negotiate? You know it’s going to be one sided with the progressives involved.
Rural America does not need infrastructure....
Missed your link on that. The last I heard, rural America had transportation and needed highways to get their product to the stores.
The vast majority of the roads in rural America are state/privately funded
Yes they do love to leech off their cities.
Lol
Na, not really
They are not used enough for them to wear out so quickly

President Trump spoke with reporters on Wednesday morning following his meeting with Democrats Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer.

This was also after Pelosi told reporters earlier that President Trump was involved in a “cover-up.”

President Trump left the meetings and held an impromptu press conference with the liberal White House press corps.

According to the Number 2 Democrat in the US Senate, Dick Durbin, the president walked into the room with Pelosi and Schumer, blasted them, cancelled the meeting on the spot and walked out!

It was a short meeting!

Why would anyone stand for these pieces of shit who want to impeach him....GO TRUMP!

So, the 8 year old fat ass Big Mac chomping 'obstructor in chief' just threw another TANTRUM.

Yep, that fat ass pig is not fit for office.

I think a prison cell would suit him much better.
... and still no Russian connection

If you have a problem with oversight and accountibility, go campaign for an amendment giving the President absolute power.
Problem is there is nothing to “oversight”, your boy Mueller said so and you can’t accept that so you keep making up fake scenarios that are in need of “investigation”
There is plenty to oversight. That’s why Trump is trying to silence everyone and keep information hidden.
Unfortunately for you, in America, there has to be evidence of something that needs oversight or investigation. It’s not a 24 hours 360 degree radar sweep to see if you can conjour up something. Notice how the word conjoyr fits so well with witch hunt.
Mueller released a very damning report and left it up to congress to pursue further. And so they will, despite Trump and Barr’s obstruction. Didn’t Nixon’s AG go to prison? Barr better watch himself.
Mueller released a damning report? How many reports were there. The report I heard of did not cite any crimes against Trump. Better start watching the real news.

The report laid out the facts for Congress to consider holding Presdient accountable for, thats what Congress is doing.

Voting for democrats so that they can in turn try to oust the winner.
Makes sense in emotional derangement land.
If you have a problem with oversight and accountibility, go campaign for an amendment giving the President absolute power.
Problem is there is nothing to “oversight”, your boy Mueller said so and you can’t accept that so you keep making up fake scenarios that are in need of “investigation”
There is plenty to oversight. That’s why Trump is trying to silence everyone and keep information hidden.
You know, being president of the US has got to be one of the most difficult jobs in the world. And that's when Congress and the people have their back. Can you imagine just how hard the left makes that job harder when they can't even talk about infrasturucture without saying minutes before the meeting, he's a criminal? Like a fireman fighting earthquakes on the way to putting out several fires at the same time. Rough.
May I remind of your behavior for 8 years under Obama? Go fuck yourself you piece of trash.
I never melted down and wished him in jail, dead or ill. I was certainly not pleased with things he did, but I was an adult about it, unlike....the whiney bitches in the DNC now.

Unfortunately for you, in America, there has to be evidence of something that needs oversight or investigation. It’s not a 24 hours 360 degree radar sweep to see if you can conjour up something. Notice how the word conjoyr fits so well with witch hunt.
Mueller released a very damning report and left it up to congress to pursue further. And so they will, despite Trump and Barr’s obstruction. Didn’t Nixon’s AG go to prison? Barr better watch himself.
Mueller released a damning report? How many reports were there. The report I heard of did not cite any crimes against Trump. Better start watching the real news.

The report laid out the facts that may constitute Obstruction of Justice for Congress to consider holding Presdient accountable for, thats what Congress is doing.
Lol
Anything that hurts the federal government is good for the country

The report laid out the facts that may constitute Obstruction of Justice for Congress to consider holding Presdient accountable for, thats what Congress is doing.
Lol
Anything that hurts the federal government is good for the country

Polly wants a craker?

It was a short meeting!

He makes such a great 2 year old.
He's doing great. He's not taking your shit or playing your game. Fuck you, loser.

It was a short meeting!

So...no Infrastructure Week? :71:

CRCs love them some petulant child as President, don't they? :71:
Lol
Why even negotiate? You know it’s going to be one sided with the progressives involved.
Rural America does not need infrastructure....
Missed your link on that. The last I heard, rural America had transportation and needed highways to get their product to the stores.
The vast majority of the roads in rural America are state/privately funded
They use all the roads in America when moving their product to warehpuses/ stores, eetc. Think about it.

He's doing great. He's not taking your shit or playing your game. Fuck you, loser.

I have never spoken to the man or tried to play a game with him. Are you drunk this early in the afternoon?

The report laid out the facts for Congress to consider holding Presdient accountable for, thats what Congress is doing.
No. the report laid out facts for the Justice Department to report back to the people, And he did. No Russian collusion and or enough evidence for obstruction. But that wasn't good enough for you. Now you want Mueller to testify and the word is, he will testify the Willam Barr got it right, the Fake Media did not.

Trump is an assclown for not at least engaging and meeting in good faith.

Pelosi et al are a bunch of assclowns for thinking they can pull the bullshit they have for the past 2+ years and expect a productive meeting with the guy they are trying to destroy.

Why did they even bother to schedule a meeting? Neither side intended to meet in good faith.

No. the report laid out facts for the Justice Department to report back to the people, And he did. No Russian collusion and or enough evidence for obstruction.

Bullshit, the report DOES NOT say there is not enough evidence for Obstruction. It specifically declines to make a prosecuratorial descision and specifically leaves to Congress to hold president accountable for the possible abuses of office the report documents.

Trump is an assclown for not at least engaging and meeting in good faith.

Pelosi et al are a bunch of assclowns for thinking they can pull the bullshit they have for the past 2+ years and expect a productive meeting with the guy they are trying to destroy.

Why did they even bother to schedule a meeting? Neither side intended to meet in good faith.

You are the only poster that is close to the truth. You are a breath of fresh air. Thank you.

I have never spoken to the man or tried to play a game with him. Are you drunk this early in the afternoon?
You're supporting Pelosi and Schumer. Of course, you'll deny that. Carry on.

Where the fuck did I say a damn thing about Pelosi or Schumer?

Please link to my post doing so.
Oh, go take a nap. Trump could walk out of a meeting with Hitler and Jeffrey Dahmer and you'd blame Trump for not getting along.

You're supporting Pelosi and Schumer. Of course, you'll deny that. Carry on.

Where the fuck did I say a damn thing about Pelosi or Schumer?

Please link to my post doing so.
Oh, go take a nap. Trump could walk out of a meeting with Hitler and Jeffrey Dahlmer and you'd blame Trump for not getting along.

no, I would blame Trump for scheduling the meeting with those two :21::21::21:

though they both seem the kind of men you admire

The dems should pursue all avenues to impeach and remove Trump and put Barr in jail. They should do nothing but focus on those efforts.

I support the dems' undeterred effort to remove Trump and jail Barr. The outcome of such action would be great for our country.

:beer:

No. the report laid out facts for the Justice Department to report back to the people, And he did. No Russian collusion and or enough evidence for obstruction.

Bullshit, the report DOES NOT say there is not enough evidence for Obstruction. It specifically declines to make a prosecuratorial descision and specifically leaves to Congress to hold president accountable for the possible abuses of office the report documents.
The report's path was not intended for Congress. The DOJ was supposed to be the end of it.

It was a short meeting!

Pelosi just melts his butter, he's still can't face her after the borderwall defeat.

Forum List

Back