Trump Voters Revisited

You fit right in with those in the video.
Yes, that's what the unfunny comedian told you to say.

Do you have any actual proof those are Trump voters, as opposed to, say, people mocking their stereotypes of Trump voters?

I know, I know, the red hats. Anyone can buy a red hat.

So, basically, all you've got for proof is that someone told you Trump voters are dumb, so that means the video is accurate.

Isn't it fascinating that as the months and years roll on and more and more of Trump's "lies" are proven true (most recently by that Durham guy), the Leftist twits maintain their campaign to discredit Trump and his supporters - of which I am one, proudly.

Isn't it fascinating that as the months and years roll on and more and more of Trump's "lies" are proven true (most recently by that Durham guy), the Leftist twits maintain their campaign to discredit Trump and his supporters - of which I am one, proudly.
"Trump's "lies" are proven true"

Got another winner here. Hah Ha Haaa!

The finding of the Durham report only strengthens the case for a stole election.

Do you have any actual proof those are Trump voters, as opposed to, say, people mocking their stereotypes of Trump voters?
Oh c'mon Dave.
Of course those are trump supporters.

Don't even try to pretend that they are staged actors.
You got plenty of clowns in your circus.

Yes, that's what the unfunny comedian told you to say.

I know, I know, the red hats. Anyone can buy a red hat.

So, basically, all you've got for proof is that someone told you Trump voters are dumb, so that means the video is accurate.
Maybe they're all just glitches in your Matrix.

Trump has grabbed finer pussy than the OP ever has or will; but it WAS only private braggadocio PRIVATE locker room talk.
As usual, nothing to see here, move along.

Is that easier for you to believe than the possibility they're leftist plants?
Anything is possible, but does it make any logical sense? Not really, if you've actually watched the videos. Perhaps Comedy Central secretly hired the world's most convincing actors ever. As I said, anything is possible.

Forum List

Back