Trump Voters Revisited

...says the guy who'd rather believe in the Matrix
Post #17: "Maybe they're all just glitches in your Matrix."

Nowhere did I say what you just asserted, you dumb c*nt. Quit being such a fucking lying snowflake hack.
than leftists with an axe to grind might be lying to him.
No fucks to give about that one, genius. Your prose alone reveals everything about you. I.E. I believe you're simply a partisan dumb fuck. Can't throw a dead fish in here and not hit one. You don't seem to 'get' things normal people do because you're politically conditioned to do so. You invent mountains from molehills.

How's that working out for you? :113:
This is the part where I laugh in your face now. And there's nothing you can do about it. :auiqs.jpg:
Nope. :dunno: Nor do I give any fucks about it, laugh away.

Post #17: "Maybe they're all just glitches in your Matrix."

Nowhere did I say what you just asserted, you dumb c*nt. Quit being such a fucking lying snowflake hack.

No fucks to give about that one, genius. Your prose alone reveals everything about you. I.E. I believe you're simply a partisan dumb fuck. Can't throw a dead fish in here and not hit one. You don't seem to 'get' things normal people do because you're politically conditioned to do so. You invent mountains from molehills.

How's that working out for you? :113:

Nope. :dunno: Nor do I give any fucks about it, laugh away.
:auiqs.jpg:It's funny you think I need your permission.

Trump Voters Revisited​

^^^^ Advice on how far to go from someone who never left. Imagine voting for a guy who stutters, stumbles, can't think, remember, speak, craps himself, who gives us 30% inflation, rampant crime, 800,000 dead, and looming war where we once had a booming economy, low crime, secure borders, good jobs, no Covid, and world peace, and calls US dumb! :lmao:

Forum List

Back