Trump vindicated - Mueller admits no Americans involved in Russia witch hunt

Democrats are slow walking the process.
Not true. The democrats don't do the vetting.

Oh I see, so Democrats turn a blind eye? Come on, you really can't believe that?
We're talking politics here where truth is often a casualty and the MSM is an arm of the DNC. Whose security clearance are you talking about, be specific, give links so we and discuss.
He doesn't have links. He has only Democrat talking points and fake news.
I posted a link from CNN, liar.
Fake News CNN? What a fucking joke you are!
YAWNNNNN!

Wow...the Russians really got you guys hooked on anti-Hillary sentiment/ Too bad. Trump is a bigger menace to the US in modern times.

Hillary earned our resentment all on her own. That is why she LOST. It wasn't the 'Russians'....What a feeble argument.
Do you actually think I made that shit up? Where the fuck are you? You must be wayyy out in the sticks somewhere because you certainly don't have regular access to the news. We now know he Russians were responsible for a of of those Trump rallies as well as a lot of the anti-Hillary media hype...
They also staged and funded rallies against Trump. All they wanted was to increase political divides.
Earlier reports and the latest report suggest the Russians favored Trump over Hillary.

Comey: Russia Favored Trump Because Putin ‘Hated’ Hillary Clinton | Breitbart

"If there were any lingering doubts that Russia’s intervention was aimed at harming Hillary Clinton’s campaign and bolstering Donald Trump’s, an internal directive quoted in the indictment spells it out explicitly: “use any opportunity to criticize Hillary and the rest (except Sanders and Trump — we support them).”
Opinion | Russia Wanted Trump to Win. And It Wanted to Get Caught.
That Russia should have preferred Mr. Trump’s victory to Mrs. Clinton’s is hardly a surprise: The real estate mogul had long been open in his fawning admiration for autocratic leaders generally and Mr. Putin in particular.
Opinions are a dime a dozen. The Russians did not affect the outcome of our election. If anyone swayed it from what it would have been without any interference, it was Hillary, the DNC, the never-Trumpers and the fake news media. They all tried to steal the election for Hillary...but failed.
What a crock! Trump sucked up all the free air time because he was a clown. The media loves clowns because they increase their ratings. The media actually helped Trump to win.

Yep, just as I thought. A nothing burger. Any lies Hillary might have uttered about e-mails and private servers do not affect you or me in any way. Those things have long been rendered irrelevant. The dupe is YOU. The Russians duped idiots like YOU into voting for Trump. Now that does affect us... big time.
Fools like you think nothing of the fact that our national security was compromised by the bitch.

Why are you hanging onto the past? Our national security is more at risk now than ever since Trump has a crew of people handling classified materials without a security clearance. And one has a long relationship with Putin.
Dozens of Trump officials still lack full security clearance - CNNPolitics
You are delusional if you think Hillary's non-secured email server posed less threat to our national security than a number of President Trump's staff not having yet obtained official security clearances. I could be trusted with classified materials and the closest I ever came to having security clearance was a CAC that allowed me unquestioned access to any military base or government building.

You have no way of knowing whether information obtained by hackers of her private system has already revealed sources and methods used in top secret arenas. Many of the classified emails that have been released to the public have been heavily redacted. The versions any hackers may have obtained would not have been redacted at all.

THAT, my naive friend, is not something to write off simply because it happened in the past.
The FBI report on the e-mail scandal was good enough for me. If you find fault with it take the matter to your congressperson. I can't help you. The FBI cleared Hillary...now move on and start wringing your hands while anticipating the worst for Trump.
The FBI is covering its own ass.
So you can prove that? Ha ha...you're just talking out of your ass again.

I posted a link from CNN, liar.
That's actually funny.

why, over your head?

or would you be more comfortable with someone from your imbeciles in conspiracy loon land?
Comfort has little to do with it, but CNN? Serioulsy?

Even the lowest of low life cannot possibly be that obtuse.
A Trump supporter like you has very little room to call someone obtuse.. The Russians gambled on YOUR stupidity and it paid off YUGELY.
The leftist gambled on a longshot, and lost BIG LEAGUE.
I don't know what the leftists do since I'm not a leftist. I'm just an American with a copy of the US Constitution hanging on his wall.

What a crock! Trump sucked up all the free air time because he was a clown. The media loves clowns because they increase their ratings. The media actually helped Trump to win.

Great strategy if you ask me! You only think he is a clown....very delusional and deadly.....You guys LOST!! Ha Ha!!!!.

That's actually funny.
Not as funny as your appearance here.
Hey, I'm not the one posting links from CNN.
CNN is better than your Trump loving sources.
We get the butthurt, but what sources? I don't recall posting any in a while, and if I did it would certainly not be a fake news source.

CNN, eh?

I suppose we all set our own standards.
Who told you CNN broadcasts fake news? Trump? :lol :
All you have to do is compare what CNN says to what eventually comes out as the truth. CNN is second only to MSNBC in creating fake news via twisting the truth and outright lies. Idiotic liberals are simply in denial. Idiotic liberals parrot DNC talking points and fake news.

Hillary earned our resentment all on her own. That is why she LOST. It wasn't the 'Russians'....What a feeble argument.
Do you actually think I made that shit up? Where the fuck are you? You must be wayyy out in the sticks somewhere because you certainly don't have regular access to the news. We now know he Russians were responsible for a of of those Trump rallies as well as a lot of the anti-Hillary media hype...
They also staged and funded rallies against Trump. All they wanted was to increase political divides.
Earlier reports and the latest report suggest the Russians favored Trump over Hillary.

"If there were any lingering doubts that Russia’s intervention was aimed at harming Hillary Clinton’s campaign and bolstering Donald Trump’s, an internal directive quoted in the indictment spells it out explicitly: “use any opportunity to criticize Hillary and the rest (except Sanders and Trump — we support them).”
That Russia should have preferred Mr. Trump’s victory to Mrs. Clinton’s is hardly a surprise: The real estate mogul had long been open in his fawning admiration for autocratic leaders generally and Mr. Putin in particular.
Opinions are a dime a dozen. The Russians did not affect the outcome of our election. If anyone swayed it from what it would have been without any interference, it was Hillary, the DNC, the never-Trumpers and the fake news media. They all tried to steal the election for Hillary...but failed.
The fake news media helped Trump win by giving themselves so many opportunities to be exposed as habitual liars. Very few of their major lies had any sticking power. The public saw through them by listening to honest newscasts and passing the word around on social media....like USMB and others.

Fools like you think nothing of the fact that our national security was compromised by the bitch.

Why are you hanging onto the past? Our national security is more at risk now than ever since Trump has a crew of people handling classified materials without a security clearance. And one has a long relationship with Putin.
You are delusional if you think Hillary's non-secured email server posed less threat to our national security than a number of President Trump's staff not having yet obtained official security clearances. I could be trusted with classified materials and the closest I ever came to having security clearance was a CAC that allowed me unquestioned access to any military base or government building.

You have no way of knowing whether information obtained by hackers of her private system has already revealed sources and methods used in top secret arenas. Many of the classified emails that have been released to the public have been heavily redacted. The versions any hackers may have obtained would not have been redacted at all.

THAT, my naive friend, is not something to write off simply because it happened in the past.
The FBI report on the e-mail scandal was good enough for me. If you find fault with it take the matter to your congressperson. I can't help you. The FBI cleared Hillary...now move on and start wringing your hands while anticipating the worst for Trump.
Trying to prove something to a goddamned saturated liberal shithead is a futile effort. I'll not waste anymore time with you.

Trying to prove something to a goddamned saturated liberal shithead is a futile effort. I'll not waste anymore time with you.

You Trumpkins have weaponized stupidity.

The fake news media helped Trump win by giving themselves so many opportunities to be exposed as habitual liars. Very few of their major lies had any sticking power. The public saw through them by listening to honest newscasts and passing the word around on social media....like USMB and others.

Your "honest newscasts" must have come straight from Russia. You can't even name one.

Your "honest newscasts" must have come straight from Russia. You can't even name one.

Oh look, another 'collusionista'....That is, those that have so much TDS they have to make shit up just to validate their little Trump/Russian collusion fantasy.

Oh look, another 'collusionista'....That is, those that have so much TDS they have to make shit up just to validate their little Trump/Russian collusion fantasy.

Aww STFU. I said nothing of collusion. Chew on this:

How Russia used social media to divide Americans

That’s a joke.
No one seems to be laughing.

TDS? You remember BDS? It turned out those suffering from it were the Bush supporters. It didn't end well.

That’s a joke.

The only ones dividing Americans are the panty-wetting, butthurt TDS collusionistas.... It's hilarious how tlhey continue to believe in a fantasy created by hillary's DNC and fake 'dossier.'

That’s a joke.

The only ones dividing Americans are the panty-wetting, butthurt TDS collusionistas.... It's hilarious how tlhey continue to believe in a fantasy created by hillary's DNC and fake 'dossier.'
Let's just wait for Mueller to wrap things up before we jump to conclusions.

That’s a joke.

Ha Ha....There will be no end, hope springs eternal with these collusionistas.

That’s a joke.

Oh there will be an end...keep hope alive:
C9n68nmVoAAt-7N.jpg

That’s a joke.

Oh there will be an end...keep hope alive:
View attachment 178152
.I see you took Hillary's head off her body, and replaced it with Trumps... Still pumping the photo-shopped fake news eh ?? LOL.

Forum List

Back