Trump Unhinged: 'Punishment' For Women Who Abort

Well, THAT is certainly relevant! There ought to be a law against impersonating a beagle.

Well, we are talking about "unhinged". Barking like a dog at a presser certainly falls under that category.

Gee, you left out the context...again. NaziCons hate context...

There is no context to an adult barking like a dog at a presser other than the nutter context.

[QUOis E="playtime, post: 1393see on7414, QUOTE="The Great Goose, post: 13915057, memStber: 55796"][QUOTme s of baby flesh.E="playtime, post: 13911202, member: 55512"]
Well no shit sherlock. ever have one? know anybody who has? don't try to patronize me sweetheart, cause it won't fly.
I know heaps of people who have.

'heaps' huh? you sure it wasn't 'tons'?

yes, sadly, i think it can be measured in tonage. :(

I'm having a hard time believing that, but for the sake of argument, let's say that is true. anybody who has 'regretted' it & thought they were 'lied' to, is not a reason or excuse to make that decision illegal to those women who are intelligent enough to make an informed decision, & are very grateful that they aren't shackled by those that want to control the uterus' of another. I have been 'in the know' concerning why abortion was chosen to be the solution in a few instances for real. and each one was for a different reason & I would NEVER tell a female why she cannot decide for herself whether she wants to terminate a pregnancy,& that she would be punished for it if she does abort.[/QUOTE]
Tonnes of baby flesh? That's pretty crass and horific, Playtime.[/QUOTE]

Not your decision to make for another.[/QUOTE]
Nor is it yours.

You know, if we make abortions illegal again, it's just going to push abortion back to the alleyway doctors and high death rate for those women who seek them out.

Keeping it the way it is, although inconvenient, will keep women from needlessly dying from botched back alley procedures.

I am a guy but I realize enough to know that I have no place telling women what to do with their own bodies... I am incapable of understanding their situation. Once a child is born and is a free independent living being then it has rights, until then, it is part of the woman's body and should be her choice. Too many men are making laws to dictate what women should have the right to control.

I am a guy but I realize enough to know that I have no place telling women what to do with their own bodies... I am incapable of understanding their situation. Once a child is born and is a free independent living being then it has rights, until then, it is part of the woman's body and should be her choice. Too many men are making laws to dictate what women should have the right to control.

I know many women who are appalled by abortion and want it illegal

I know many women who are appalled by abortion and want it illegal
That is fine... I personally defer to women to figure this one out... I am not qualified and don't think that men are qualified to be leading this discussion.

Abortion is like gay marriage, if you're against it, just don't have one, but don't pretend that you know what's good for everyone and try to stop others from doing it, because it's really none of your business what other people do for themselves.

Although i think abortion is a terrible act (if my wife had one that was not because of rape, incest or to protect her life, I would leave her) it is clearly impractical to ban on a number levels.

If you don't have a uterus, you don't really have any business saying it's "terrible".

Oh, I can. My child is involved.

I don't have a uterus, but I do have balls

Abortion is like gay marriage, if you're against it, just don't have one, but don't pretend that you know what's good for everyone and try to stop others from doing it, because it's really none of your business what other people do for themselves.
That's some muddy thinking there. You are essentially saying society has no right to define marriage. So who does? The most vocal group? If three brothers want to marry it's OK?

Abortion involves a life but like marriage it should be a state matter. That's why all this shit gets all the air play, liberals want central government to call all the shots. Plus, they want to tax the daylights out of you to fund their social programs. So where is the opt out option if people don't want to fund your cause?

Oh, I can. My child is involved.

I don't have a uterus, but I do have balls

if you really think fetuses are "Children", then you should support charging women criminally for having abortions, even women who were raped.

The problem here is you are trapped in your own illogic.

No, I can seperate legal fact from personal opinion.

You seem to have a problem with that.

That's some muddy thinking there. You are essentially saying society has no right to define marriage. So who does? The most vocal group? If three brothers want to marry it's OK?

Abortion involves a life but like marriage it should be a state matter. That's why all this shit gets all the air play, liberals want central government to call all the shots. Plus, they want to tax the daylights out of you to fund their social programs. So where is the opt out option if people don't want to fund your cause?
What I'm saying is that if two gay people want to get married, I'm ok with it, and if a woman wants to have an abortion, I'm ok with that as well. In both cases, I see no reason why it's any of my business to start with.

Society does have the right to define marriage and it is doing so in a way that treats LGBTs as equals. You raise a good point about the three brothers as there should be some boundaries and its up to the people to do that. I like small government but also see the need for certain issues to go national. Gay marriage is at a point where it needs to be a national policy as it is an equal rights issue... Just like woman and black rights... I don't think anybody would agree that slavery should exist if a state wanted it. We are better than that as a nation.

Abortion is a very tricky issue. I am pro choice so I see it as a woman's rights issue... Pro lifers view the act as murder so they are trying to protect the life of the fetus that makes this a very tough issue. In my opinion the flaw of the prolife movement has been brought to light by Trump. If they view it as murder then they should support a murder charge for the woman and all involved. They don't do this which weakens their argument.

[QUOis E="playtime, post: 1393see on7414, QUOTE="The Great Goose, post: 13915057, memStber: 55796"][QUOTme s of baby flesh.E="playtime, post: 13911202, member: 55512"]
Well no shit sherlock. ever have one? know anybody who has? don't try to patronize me sweetheart, cause it won't fly.
I know heaps of people who have.

'heaps' huh? you sure it wasn't 'tons'?

yes, sadly, i think it can be measured in tonage. :(

I'm having a hard time believing that, but for the sake of argument, let's say that is true. anybody who has 'regretted' it & thought they were 'lied' to, is not a reason or excuse to make that decision illegal to those women who are intelligent enough to make an informed decision, & are very grateful that they aren't shackled by those that want to control the uterus' of another. I have been 'in the know' concerning why abortion was chosen to be the solution in a few instances for real. and each one was for a different reason & I would NEVER tell a female why she cannot decide for herself whether she wants to terminate a pregnancy,& that she would be punished for it if she does abort.
Tonnes of baby flesh? That's pretty crass and horific, Playtime.[/QUOTE]

Not your decision to make for another.[/QUOTE]
Nor is it yours.[/QUOTE]

That's right. But I'm not trying to change the law to make it my right.

Forum List

Back