Trump: Tweets that Robert Jefress is a " wonderful man"

Its about time Donnie learns.

Insulting those whose votes you want is really stupid.

The political party means everything. It is the only reason an ass like Trump got elected.

Whatever President Trump did it was stupid enough to get him elected.
"Insulting those whose votes you want is really stupid" ... Well, I guess you should have told that to Failed Democrat Presidential Nominee Hillary Clinton.

If you think it is going to help Democrats any further ... "Insulting those whose votes you want" ... Then I have to agree it is pretty stupid.

Its about time Donnie learns.

Insulting those whose votes you want is really stupid.

The political party means everything. It is the only reason an ass like Trump got elected.

FinalIronyMeter_zps9935014f.gif

Which party was it that called mainstream Americans “deplorables”, and “bigots” and “hateful” and other similar insults, because we wouldn't get behind that party in pandering to criminals and perverts and illegal aliens and other subhuman filth? That is a very big part of how your side lost so badly, and how it will continue to lose. There are not nearly enough votes to garner from faggots and trannies and Black LIES Matter thugs and illegal aliens and other such scum, to make up for those that your side has lost and will continue to lose by alienating honest, decent, hard-working, law-abiding Americans.

Last edited:
When you get yourself elected President of the United States, your private opinions should remain private and only be expressed when they do not alienate segments of the populace that you are supposed to represent. He knows what he signed on for, or should.

What kind of nonsense is this? Everyone has the right to hold and express whatever opinions he will, on whatever matters he finds of interest. Being elected to public office does not remove this right.
As President of the United States of America, his obligation to convey a sense that he is the president of all Americans and to do so with the dignity and decorum befitting of his office out weighs his right to spout off with whatever the voices in his head are telling him at any given time.

Where is that written?

I am so sorry that you have unrealistic expectations.
Written? Do all rules have to be written. ?? Only those who are given to a ridged, concrete thought process think so. Perhaps I do have unrealistic expectations. Expecting Trump to behave civilly and Presidential is indeed unrealistic.

I am sorry that you have decided to have unrealistic expectations. I bet that hurts in trying to find a date too!

Rev. Jeffress is a Preacher , some like him and some don't . Hs is a Baptist and probably has Old Style Baptist style point of view . I think that he leads a very big Church in Dallas Texas . I see him once in awhile on FOX tv talk shows Papa !!
The people who like him are morons and bigots

Jeffress has also called Islam and Mormonism heresies "from the pit of hell," suggested that the Catholic church was led astray by Satan, accused Obama of "paving the way" for the Antichrist and spread false statistics about the prevalence of HIV among gays, who he said live a "miserable" and "filthy" lifestyle.

In recent years, Jeffress has frequently denounced Islam, calling it an "evil religion" that "promotes pedophilia" because the Prophet Muhammed married a 9-year-old girl. (Many modern Muslim scholars disagree about her age.) The pastor has also said that Mormons, Muslims and Hindus "worship a false god."

Pastor Robert Jeffress preached to Trump - CNNPolitics

So?

It is America. You are free to do and believe as you wish.

Why do you hate freedom so much? Are you incapable of handling the responsibility to govern your own affairs?
I hate freedom? What the fuck does that mean.? That sounds like some Ron Paul libertarian bull shit. What is freedom? How do I hate it?

You are disrespecting his beliefs. You apparently hate the fact that he is free to say and do as he pleases. You may not like it, but you still must accept his right to say anything he wants.

I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it! - Evelyn Beatrice Hall
Where did I say that he didn't have that right? I did not. Respecting what he says is another mater. I do not respect bigotry and stupidity.

That is YOUR opinion of bigotry and stupidity. BTW, what kinds of "maters" do you like? I prefer the beefsteak variety.

A bigot is a person who goes after people for being what they were born to be, i.e. race, sex, sexual orientation, ethnicity ,national origin. Anything that is an accident of birth. I have never done so. It is not "intolerant" to attack cheesy, ignorant "opinions," particularly those that denigrate someone else. For example, go back and review all of the filthy comments that people have written on this board about LGBT folks (I am heterosexual). It was their choice to type such comments about other people.
As for my education before college, dulce et decorum est pro patria mori. The quality of mercy is not strained, but falleth as a gentle rain from heaven. The Federalist Papers, For Whom The Bell Tolls, All Quiet On the Western Front, Native Son. My SAT scores (scoring range 200 to 800): 727 on the English part, 628 in the math.

Looks like they indoctrinated you right proper. :chillpill:

So did they indoctrinate you before college? Prep you to be at college, or do it at college? Maybe before and at! In what state did you receive k-12 education?

LGBT people are not born that way, they choose to give in to their id and therefore become that way.

:ack-1:

I still wub ya, mdk. I'm not mad at homosexuals for being homosexuals. That doesn't bother me.

The homosexual lobby trying to foist their crap on the rest of people, that bothers me.

It bothers some homosexuals, too.

The homosexual lobby pushed too far, backed by the faggot in chief with his tranny wife.

Now people are angry and pushing back

Discuss amongst yourselves.

I'm feeling a little verklempt for the situation in America.
It is apparent that you are prejudiced against homosexuals. You buy the stupid shit that having a same-sex orientation is a choice just because some radical "preacher" told you that. Talk about indoctrination!
My pre-college education? Northern New Jersey 'burbs." Yours? What kind of an education did you receive, since it appears that you were thoroughly indoctrinated?

What books were you required to read? What debates were you required to participate in? What essays were you required to write? Anything that required you to "compare and contrast" two opposite viewpoints? Did you ever, as a junior-high student, have a beefy ex-Marine civics teacher slam his huge ring on the blackboard to get attention so that he could teach who every member of the president's cabinet did, who the speaker of the House was, what the majority and minority whips did in Congress, what house of Congress was authorized to originate spending bills? Were you ever assigned to write a short story (I did this one the night before it was due, in longhand, and my story was circulated within the English department and was read to the other English classes).

What was your pre-college education like? What were your experiences?

Mhhmm.

Who did they did? :desk:

triggered_gif_by_loas_scourgeth-dall2k0.gif
Instead of posting gibberish, why don't you just answer my question regarding your education. I gave you the particulars of mine. BTW: I'm 65. I would hope that you are older than me, or else you will increase my fears of what will happen to my country when I am gone.
I'm 70 so we both defy the demographics of bigotry. It would be interesting if everyone on here posted their age to see if we, as a society are on the road to enlightenment by attrition or going to hell. How about folks??

Oh, that makes perfect sense! You are an old gay hippy! Be careful, most of your kind went the way of the dinosaurs during the AIDs epidemic.

Last edited:
It was in college that you were indoctrinated. Shame, because it sounds like you had some pretty good teachers.

I had great teachers, including in college, in a college run by the Roman Catholic Church, and in it's law school. You have not explained where your indoctrination took place.

Who's the Speaker of the House right now?

Duh. Lyin' Ryan, the runaway Cowardly Lion. The guy who locked himself in his office and called security when pro-Planned Parenthood citizens were delivering petitions to him. We have a chicken-ass as a Speaker. But we know that.

Still not a straight answer, I agree Ryan is a turd, yet you still fail.

Correct answer= Paul Ryan. That is all.

Apparently your Marine teacher didn't quite get through to ya.

The answer to the question, is the answer to the question, sans imbellishment, although I did appreciate the last one a tad. Yes, we do know that.
I said that the bitch was Paul Ryan. What more than this do you want The Ryan whore holds this position.

It was in college that you were indoctrinated. Shame, because it sounds like you had some pretty good teachers.

I had great teachers, including in college, in a college run by the Roman Catholic Church, and in it's law school. You have not explained where your indoctrination took place.

Who's the Speaker of the House right now?

Duh. Lyin' Ryan, the runaway Cowardly Lion. The guy who locked himself in his office and called security when pro-Planned Parenthood citizens were delivering petitions to him. We have a chicken-ass as a Speaker. But we know that.

Still not a straight answer, I agree Ryan is a turd, yet you still fail.

Correct answer= Paul Ryan. That is all.

Apparently your Marine teacher didn't quite get through to ya.

The answer to the question, is the answer to the question, sans imbellishment, although I did appreciate the last one a tad. Yes, we do know that.
I said that the bitch was Paul Ryan. What more than this do you want The Ryan whore holds this position.

I already said I wanted no embellishments, but ok, apparently you do not comprehend what that means.

Not that I disagree with you on that, it's just you're incapable of granting a valid request.

Sad.

defy the demographics of bigotry
Dude YOU are the quintessential Bigot. You're a racists racist .... you think that minorities are incapable of rising within fair competition you view us as inferior and in need of privileges to attain equality. You are perfectly willing to raid everybody else's piggy bank to placate your need to feel righteous.

Are you a real minority, or just play one on TV?

What iz ya?
Back Off Cowboy I'm an Injun in pc terms "Native American" .... actually half native / half white but that only matters to libtards who think anyone who isn't 100% white is inferior and oppressed

Looks like they indoctrinated you right proper. :chillpill:

So did they indoctrinate you before college? Prep you to be at college, or do it at college? Maybe before and at! In what state did you receive k-12 education?

LGBT people are not born that way, they choose to give in to their id and therefore become that way.

:ack-1:

I still wub ya, mdk. I'm not mad at homosexuals for being homosexuals. That doesn't bother me.

The homosexual lobby trying to foist their crap on the rest of people, that bothers me.

It bothers some homosexuals, too.

The homosexual lobby pushed too far, backed by the faggot in chief with his tranny wife.

Now people are angry and pushing back

Discuss amongst yourselves.

I'm feeling a little verklempt for the situation in America.
It is apparent that you are prejudiced against homosexuals. You buy the stupid shit that having a same-sex orientation is a choice just because some radical "preacher" told you that. Talk about indoctrination!
My pre-college education? Northern New Jersey 'burbs." Yours? What kind of an education did you receive, since it appears that you were thoroughly indoctrinated?

What books were you required to read? What debates were you required to participate in? What essays were you required to write? Anything that required you to "compare and contrast" two opposite viewpoints? Did you ever, as a junior-high student, have a beefy ex-Marine civics teacher slam his huge ring on the blackboard to get attention so that he could teach who every member of the president's cabinet did, who the speaker of the House was, what the majority and minority whips did in Congress, what house of Congress was authorized to originate spending bills? Were you ever assigned to write a short story (I did this one the night before it was due, in longhand, and my story was circulated within the English department and was read to the other English classes).

Mhhmm.

Instead of posting gibberish, why don't you just answer my question regarding your education. I gave you the particulars of mine. BTW: I'm 65. I would hope that you are older than me, or else you will increase my fears of what will happen to my country when I am gone.
I'm 70 so we both defy the demographics of bigotry. It would be interesting if everyone on here posted their age to see if we, as a society are on the road to enlightenment by attrition or going to hell. How about folks??

Oh, that makes perfect sense! You are an old gay hippy! Be careful, most of your kind went the way of the dinosaurs during the AIDs epidemic.
You are continuing to show you utter stupidity while you have not even responding to my last reply to your moronic assumption that I'm gay. Here is hind. All of the freedom riders were not black. Feeling stupid yet? If not you are really fucking stupid.

Mhhmm.

You are continuing to show you utter stupidity while you have not even responding to my last reply to your moronic assumption that I'm gay. Here is hind. All of the freedom riders were not black. Feeling stupid yet? If not you are really fucking stupid.

Are you saying you're not gay now? What's changed in 2 years? Last I knew you were out and proud, what's up?

You openly take the side of sick, immoral sexual perverts, against that of decent people.

Be known by the company that you choose to keep.

Mhhmm.

Sorry! I feel fine. The question is, after that gibberish, do you feel stupid yet?

Mhhmm.

Sorry! I feel fine. The question is, after that gibberish, do you feel stupid yet?
Because of a typo?? :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin: Nice try to divert attention from YOUR stupidity

Because of a typo?? :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

No, because you're a homosexual. You were a homosexual on the other forum, something change in 1-2 years when you're 70?

Maybe because it is genetic? You really honestly believe that people come out as gay in religious shit holes that will kill them for the fun of it?

Now why would they do that? It used to be done here, Matthew.

Right up until Jefferson advocated to not kill the homosexuals.

It's not a practice celebrated by society.

In b4 some faggot shows pics of pride parades.

Because of a typo?? :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin: Nice try to divert attention from YOUR stupidity

Where was the typo? That abortion is far from a typo. Maybe thinking of ass all the time is creeping into your posts.

Because of a typo?? :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

No, because you're a homosexual. You were a homosexual on the other forum, something change in 1-2 years when you're 70?

And somehow he doesn't deserve to be treated with respect and rights because he might be a homosexual? How would you feel if I said because you're a conservative that I have the right to burn your house down?

Maybe because it is genetic? You really honestly believe that people come out as gay in religious shit holes that will kill them for the fun of it?

Now why would they do that? It used to be done here, Matthew.

Right up until Jefferson advocated to not kill the homosexuals.

It's not a practice celebrated by society.

In b4 some faggot shows pics of pride parades.

That is the great thing about constitutional protections that great men like Jefferson made possible.

Forum List

Back