Trump: Tweets that Robert Jefress is a " wonderful man"

See? See how deep the conditioning is? Cannot bring herself to say it.

Scary stuff, aye? Yet Mr. Admiral Rockwell Tory says there's nothing wrong with the education system. There may not be where you are, but some education system somewhere churned out this Lysistrata, a person that can't cope with reality or opposing views long enough to say the name of the US president.

Now repeat after me, Lysistrata: "Donald J. Trump is the president of The United States."

If I was a teacher and you were a student, I'd make you write it 500x on paper.

Look Mr. Horse Opera: I came out of one of the finest school districts in the United States. I have 7 years of higher education. This is not "conditioning." It is the fact that you can't force a slut and a bigoted con-man on me. It is not that I "can't cope with opposing views." It is that I find that these "opposing views" are horseshit, bad ideas voiced by bigots (when they bother to explain them at all instead of running away), and I will challenge them at will. You do not have to pull your childish bullshit on me. You voted for this trash, now suck it up. Mr. white trash may occupy the Oval Office, but this does not negate the fact he is no-account white trash never, ever to be accused of being a gentleman.

Anyone willing to support my assessment that even with this poster's fine (suspect) education ...
The poster is still incapable of understanding the fact the statements themselves defeat the point they are trying to express ... :dunno:

I am sorry Lysitrata ... For instance ... I doubt you truly are capable of understanding you are as much of bigot as anyone.
That is probably the result of conditioning you received during your education.
The conditioning that allows you to think there is some kind of imaginary reference to race as far as whether or not someone can be accurately described as a "bigot".

A bigot is a person who is intolerant towards others who hold opposing views or opinions ... And you fit the description.

A bigot is a person who goes after people for being what they were born to be, i.e. race, sex, sexual orientation, ethnicity ,national origin. Anything that is an accident of birth. I have never done so. It is not "intolerant" to attack cheesy, ignorant "opinions," particularly those that denigrate someone else. For example, go back and review all of the filthy comments that people have written on this board about LGBT folks (I am heterosexual). It was their choice to type such comments about other people.
As for my education before college, dulce et decorum est pro patria mori. The quality of mercy is not strained, but falleth as a gentle rain from heaven. The Federalist Papers, For Whom The Bell Tolls, All Quiet On the Western Front, Native Son. My SAT scores (scoring range 200 to 800): 727 on the English part, 628 in the math.

Looks like they indoctrinated you right proper. :chillpill:

So did they indoctrinate you before college? Prep you to be at college, or do it at college? Maybe before and at! In what state did you receive k-12 education?

LGBT people are not born that way, they choose to give in to their id and therefore become that way.

:ack-1:

I still wub ya, mdk. I'm not mad at homosexuals for being homosexuals. That doesn't bother me.

The homosexual lobby trying to foist their crap on the rest of people, that bothers me.

It bothers some homosexuals, too.

The homosexual lobby pushed too far, backed by the faggot in chief with his tranny wife.

Now people are angry and pushing back

Discuss amongst yourselves.

I'm feeling a little verklempt for the situation in America.
It is apparent that you are prejudiced against homosexuals. You buy the stupid shit that having a same-sex orientation is a choice just because some radical "preacher" told you that. Talk about indoctrination!
My pre-college education? Northern New Jersey 'burbs." Yours? What kind of an education did you receive, since it appears that you were thoroughly indoctrinated?

What books were you required to read? What debates were you required to participate in? What essays were you required to write? Anything that required you to "compare and contrast" two opposite viewpoints? Did you ever, as a junior-high student, have a beefy ex-Marine civics teacher slam his huge ring on the blackboard to get attention so that he could teach who every member of the president's cabinet did, who the speaker of the House was, what the majority and minority whips did in Congress, what house of Congress was authorized to originate spending bills? Were you ever assigned to write a short story (I did this one the night before it was due, in longhand, and my story was circulated within the English department and was read to the other English classes).

What was your pre-college education like? What were your experiences?

Mhhmm.

Who did they did? :desk:

triggered_gif_by_loas_scourgeth-dall2k0.gif

It was in college that you were indoctrinated. Shame, because it sounds like you had some pretty good teachers.

I had great teachers, including in college, in a college run by the Roman Catholic Church, and in it's law school. You have not explained where your indoctrination took place.

Who's the Speaker of the House right now?

Duh. Lyin' Ryan, the runaway Cowardly Lion. The guy who locked himself in his office and called security when pro-Planned Parenthood citizens were delivering petitions to him. We have a chicken-ass as a Speaker. But we know that.

OK, let's say that he has the right. That does not make it right. My point is that he praised a loathsome bigot which tell me all that I need to know about Trump, and those who defend him
Christians are taught to "hate the sin, but love the sinner". How is that bigotry? Or do you love the actions of a man sucking dick, getting ass fucked so much that if anybody else doesn't that is bigotry in your twisted progressive mind?
I don't relate to the concept of sin, but understand hate very well. He is hateful. You might be in for a rude awakening some day when you learn that your God does not condone hatred and condemns those who support it.

Horseshit!! Looks to me like the other guy had Jeffress on the run. His whole , so called argument is predicated on the inane idea that gay is a choice and therefore not equal to race
So being black is the same as being gay? The queer pastor's argument was destroyed and he ended it for lack of a comeback.
Legally speaking they are indeed the same . The courts have long held that both are "immutable " characteristics . They are what they are and it is not open to question. The bigots can blather all they want about how gay is a choice, but if you try that in court as a means of justifying discrimination, you will get bounced right out.

The gay Rev said everything that needed to be said. The repeated gibberish being spewed by Jeffress in the end had already been responded to

Last edited:
Look Mr. Horse Opera: I came out of one of the finest school districts in the United States. I have 7 years of higher education. This is not "conditioning." It is the fact that you can't force a slut and a bigoted con-man on me. It is not that I "can't cope with opposing views." It is that I find that these "opposing views" are horseshit, bad ideas voiced by bigots (when they bother to explain them at all instead of running away), and I will challenge them at will. You do not have to pull your childish bullshit on me. You voted for this trash, now suck it up. Mr. white trash may occupy the Oval Office, but this does not negate the fact he is no-account white trash never, ever to be accused of being a gentleman.

Anyone willing to support my assessment that even with this poster's fine (suspect) education ...
The poster is still incapable of understanding the fact the statements themselves defeat the point they are trying to express ... :dunno:

I am sorry Lysitrata ... For instance ... I doubt you truly are capable of understanding you are as much of bigot as anyone.
The conditioning that allows you to think there is some kind of imaginary reference to race as far as whether or not someone can be accurately described as a "bigot".

A bigot is a person who is intolerant towards others who hold opposing views or opinions ... And you fit the description.

A bigot is a person who goes after people for being what they were born to be, i.e. race, sex, sexual orientation, ethnicity ,national origin. Anything that is an accident of birth. I have never done so. It is not "intolerant" to attack cheesy, ignorant "opinions," particularly those that denigrate someone else. For example, go back and review all of the filthy comments that people have written on this board about LGBT folks (I am heterosexual). It was their choice to type such comments about other people.
As for my education before college, dulce et decorum est pro patria mori. The quality of mercy is not strained, but falleth as a gentle rain from heaven. The Federalist Papers, For Whom The Bell Tolls, All Quiet On the Western Front, Native Son. My SAT scores (scoring range 200 to 800): 727 on the English part, 628 in the math.

So did they indoctrinate you before college? Prep you to be at college, or do it at college? Maybe before and at! In what state did you receive k-12 education?

LGBT people are not born that way, they choose to give in to their id and therefore become that way.

I still wub ya, mdk. I'm not mad at homosexuals for being homosexuals. That doesn't bother me.

The homosexual lobby trying to foist their crap on the rest of people, that bothers me.

The homosexual lobby pushed too far, backed by the faggot in chief with his tranny wife.

It is apparent that you are prejudiced against homosexuals. You buy the stupid shit that having a same-sex orientation is a choice just because some radical "preacher" told you that. Talk about indoctrination!
My pre-college education? Northern New Jersey 'burbs." Yours? What kind of an education did you receive, since it appears that you were thoroughly indoctrinated?

What books were you required to read? What debates were you required to participate in? What essays were you required to write? Anything that required you to "compare and contrast" two opposite viewpoints? Did you ever, as a junior-high student, have a beefy ex-Marine civics teacher slam his huge ring on the blackboard to get attention so that he could teach who every member of the president's cabinet did, who the speaker of the House was, what the majority and minority whips did in Congress, what house of Congress was authorized to originate spending bills? Were you ever assigned to write a short story (I did this one the night before it was due, in longhand, and my story was circulated within the English department and was read to the other English classes).

Mhhmm.

Instead of posting gibberish, why don't you just answer my question regarding your education. I gave you the particulars of mine. BTW: I'm 65. I would hope that you are older than me, or else you will increase my fears of what will happen to my country when I am gone.

It was in college that you were indoctrinated. Shame, because it sounds like you had some pretty good teachers.

I had great teachers, including in college, in a college run by the Roman Catholic Church, and in it's law school. You have not explained where your indoctrination took place.

Who's the Speaker of the House right now?

Duh. Lyin' Ryan, the runaway Cowardly Lion. The guy who locked himself in his office and called security when pro-Planned Parenthood citizens were delivering petitions to him. We have a chicken-ass as a Speaker. But we know that.

Still not a straight answer, I agree Ryan is a turd, yet you still fail.

Correct answer= Paul Ryan. That is all.

Apparently your Marine teacher didn't quite get through to ya.

The answer to the question, is the answer to the question, sans imbellishment, although I did appreciate the last one a tad. Yes, we do know that.

Mhhmm.

Instead of posting gibberish, why don't you just answer my question regarding your education. I gave you the particulars of mine. BTW: I'm 65. I would hope that you are older than me, or else you will increase my fears of what will happen to my country when I am gone.
I'm 70 so we both defy the demographics of bigotry. It would be interesting if everyone on here posted their age to see if we, as a society are on the road to enlightenment by attrition or going to hell. How about folks??

Mhhmm.

But who did the members of the president's cabinet did? :eusa_whistle:

Don't answer a question with a question.

Written? Do all rules have to be written. ?? Only those who are given to a ridged, concrete thought process think so. Perhaps I do have unrealistic expectations. Expecting Trump to behave civilly and Presidential is indeed unrealistic.

No sane person agrees with your definition of how to “behave civilly and Presidential”. No sane person agrees with your judgements of which opinions the President of the United States may appropriately hold and express. No sane person sees your statements on this matter as anything other than an inappropriate and tyrannical desire to suppress and censor the expression of opinions that you do not find agreeable.

I know a 4 year old in Pre-K that is probably smarter than you ... And may be relieved when you kick the bucket and stop screwing things up.

If true, all that this proves is what wise people already know—that one can be technically well-educated, and still remain, in practical terms, intellectually and morally vacuous.

So being black is the same as being gay? T…
Legally speaking they are indeed the same . The courts have long held that both are "immutable " characteristics . They are what they are and it is not open to question. The bigots can blather all they want about how gay is a choice, but if you try that in court as a means of justifying discrimination, you will get bounced right out.

And you don't even see how blatantly racist this position is—to claim that being black is comparable to being a sick, immoral sexual pervert?

Last edited:
Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 34m34 minutes ago
Great book just out, "A Place Called Heaven," by Dr. Robert Jeffress - A wonderful man![/QUOTE]

Now, is he really??

Pastor Robert Jeffress preached to Trump - CNNPolitics

CNN)A pastor with a long history of inflammatory remarks about Muslims, Mormons, Catholics and gays preached at a private service for President-elect Trump and his family on Friday, shortly before Trump took the oath of office.

Here is more"

Opinion | Christianity Does Not Justify Trump’s ‘Fire and Fury’

Following President Trump’s initial threats of “fire and fury” toward North Korea on Aug. 8, Robert Jeffress, the evangelical pastor of the First Baptist Church of Dallas, and a presidential adviser, released a statement claiming that God had given the president authority to “take out” North Korean leader Kim Jong-un. Jeffress was the president’s selected preacher at the traditional pre-inauguration liturgy at St. John’s Episcopal Church and claims to speak with Mr. Trump “on a variety of issues.”

Regardless of his political credentials, Jeffress’s theology is shockingly uninformed and dangerous, and it is a sobering reminder of the power of misguided moral statements to influence matters of life and death in policy. President Trump’s language, which he intensified a few days later, evoked apocalyptic nuclear war. Despite what either of the men claim, there is no possible Christian justification for provoking such a conflict.

In addition;

Robert Jeffress - Wikipedia

While a pastor in Wichita Falls in 1998, Jeffress sought to have two children's books about children with gay or lesbian parents removed from the public library by checking out the books and paying for them rather than returning them to be recirculated. Following publication of the story by news media, the library received multiple copies of the books as donations and demand for the books increased significantly.[20]

Jeffress is not a "wonderful man" He is a bigot and religious zealot of the sort that Trump kisses up to
OK, that's funny. trump claims it is a great book. Only problem, trump has never read ANY book. He has the attention span of a gnat.

His presidential briefs are three sentences max with lots of pictures.

yeah that's why he is President and none of you leftist losers are, Yeah that's why the guy makes millions and you don't. Doesn't read books give me a fkn break.

You Trump haters are fkn retards.
Trump is an uninformed jackass who makes money by cheating is business associates. Just like he make a dupe out of the Republican party.

See? See how deep the conditioning is? Cannot bring herself to say it.

Scary stuff, aye? Yet Mr. Admiral says there's nothing wrong with the education system. There may not be where you are, but some education system somewhere churned out this Lysistrata, a person that can't cope with reality or opposing views long enough to say the name of the US president.

Now repeat after me, Lysistrata: "Donald J. Trump is the president of The United States."

If I was a teacher and you were a student, I'd make you write it 500x on paper.

I am a conservative ... A real one that believes in smaller government and less government intrusion in our lives.
It is easy to say that neither the Democrats nor the Republicans have had anything to offer as a conservative since President Coolidge.

I voted for President Trump this last election ... Just so I could watch the absolute circus Washington DC and all these nit-wits can provide.
Word to the wise ... We are never going to fix anything or keep those folks from screwing things up worse.

Best I can say is that I hope you have your personal shit squared away,
We can tailgate in the parking lot or drink beer in the cheap seats.

Trump's actually making effort to pull the corrupt weeds. Hey, he's already gotten further than Hillary ever would have.

I like how they're all going: "No! We want to be mindless slaves!" "Don't free us, Mr. Trump, we don't wanna be free!"

And you Senators! Please keep living it up and partying on our tax money while you sell us down the river, ok?

The Donnie Crtappleseedt has planted more weeds in government than Johnny Appleseed planted trees.

Trump is an uninformed jackass who makes money by cheating is business associates. Just like he make a dupe out of the Republican party.

It's about time you figured out how Washington works.
Now if you only had the wherewithal to understand political party doesn't make a difference ... :dunno:

defy the demographics of bigotry
Dude YOU are the quintessential Bigot. You're a racists racist .... you think that minorities are incapable of rising within fair competition you view us as inferior and in need of privileges to attain equality. You are perfectly willing to raid everybody else's piggy bank to placate your need to feel righteous.

defy the demographics of bigotry
Dude YOU are the quintessential Bigot. You're a racists racist .... you think that minorities are incapable of rising within fair competition you view us as inferior and in need of privileges to attain equality. You are perfectly willing to raid everybody else's piggy bank to placate your need to feel righteous.

Are you a real minority, or just play one on TV?

What iz ya?

It's about time you figured out how Washington works.
Now if you only had the wherewithal to understand political party doesn't make a difference ... :dunno:

Its about time Donnie learns.

Insulting those whose votes you want is really stupid.

The political party means everything. It is the only reason an ass like Trump got elected.

Forum List

Back