Trump trolls Lebron James...this should get good.

Le Bron is being used by Obama/fake media/Democratic Party to race bait for votes in the coming election is my bottom line suspicion. Don Lemon is nothing more than a left wing political activist and a perfect example of a race baiting Uncle Tom Democrat.
Don't take it personal, Lumpy--I had to jump in somewhere.
Lebron James has given an enormous amount of his money, time and effort to build a school that is going to make a difference in a community. He is doing a really good thing. Besides the school itself, every graduate will be guaranteed full tuition to the Univ. of Akron. How decent a man is that, to put a whole bunch of his money into something that will make a real difference in a neighborhood like the one he grew up in?
I think it is AWESOME, and I wish some more folks would do something like that with their billions.

I don't know why Trump called Lebron James stupid; probably Lebron James insulted the Pres. That doesn't matter. What Lebron James did is AWESOME!

Great tax write off and a great deed, it would be sweet if it really caught on..

Lemon set LeBron up for political use and this is the silly result.. :dunno:

LeBron's "free" school isn't free at all. It's costing Akron, OH taxpayers $8 million/year. LeBron's foundation is only kicking in $2 million.

LeBron James' School To Cost Taxpayers Significantly More Than He's Donating

Wow! He gives a whopping $2 million.

Only problem - However, the Daily Mail reports:

Once the school is established, it will cost the district approximately $8 million to run. The costs will mostly be covered by moving teachers, students and funds from other schools, according to the district.
Don’tcha just love the generosity of such super stars.

From LeBron James' School To Cost Taxpayers Significantly More Than He's Donating

LeBron's "free" school isn't free at all. It's costing Akron, OH taxpayers $8 million/year. LeBron's foundation is only kicking in $2 million.

Once the school is established, it will cost the district approximately $8 million to run. The costs will mostly be covered by moving teachers, students and funds from other schools, according to the district.

From LeBron James' School To Cost Taxpayers Significantly More Than He's Donating
Only 2 million?? EVEN if that is true it's more than scumbag Trump gave to anyone ,,,from his own money

Only 2 million?? EVEN if that is true it's more than scumbag Trump gave to anyone ,,,from his own money

You are so full of mierda that it's unbelievable. President Trump continually gives his own money to help people of all walks of life in need. The list is endless.

You are so full of mierda that it's unbelievable. President Trump continually gives his own money to help people of all walks of life in need. The list is endless.
His own money?? The POS has been using OPM forever You think the presidency made the thief change stripes?

His own money?? The POS has been using OPM forever You think the presidency made the thief change stripes?

You of course have proof of this?

Dumbass shut-up and dribble Steph Curry has piped in, and you'll never guess. He said Trump's tweet is RACIST.

These people are so fucked in the head, cranial rape wounded. What ism do we apply when Trump tweets about a white male? You'd think that would give Curry types a clue, but nope, they fabricate.

Last edited:
He didn’t even go to college, dumbass, you want him as secretary of education?

Anyway, why is this tread so many pages? Who really gives a fuck?
Ok forget sec of education Lets try President Gotta be better than the scum there now

No, he does not. Your hate, does not make him a bad person. Try to be less vile.

Ok forget sec of education Lets try President Gotta be better than the scum there now

No, he does not. Your hate, does not make him a bad person. Try to be less vile.
A bad person ??? Read up a little on what a pos he was his whole life ,,his racism ,his screwing 1000's out of hard earned money The man is garbage and I'm being kind

A bad person ??? Read up a little on what a pos he was his whole life ,,his racism ,his screwing 1000's out of hard earned money The man is garbage and I'm being kind

I've read up on his supposed "racism".

It is at best weak tea, and mostly complete and utter bullshit.

YOu need to stop calling people you don't like, racist. That is not what they word is for, no matter how used you lefties have got to using it that way.

YOu need to stop calling people you don't like, racist. That is not what they word is for, no matter how used you lefties have got to using it that way.
Well truth be told I know ""some of you are good guys"" lol

THat is an excellent example of vile lib lies.

I've repeatedly posted the full transcript on this site.

It is obvious from the context, despite constant interruptions by the vile media, that he was not discussing the white supremacists when he said that.

AND for the slower of thought among us, he furthermore specifically stated that he was not referring to the white supremacists when he made that comment.

AND WHAT DO THE VILE LIBERALS IN THE VILE MEDIA DO?

THEY FUCKING LIE ABOUT IT.

That is the "evidence" of his racism. Vile lib lies.

You have been lied to, by those you trust.

Also, in response to your calling me a white supremacist, with zero justification?

You are a fucking piece of shit.

It is obvious from the context, despite constant interruptions by the vile media, that he was not discussing the white supremacists when he said that.

AND for the slower of thought among us, he furthermore specifically stated that he was not referring to the white supremacists when he made that comment.

Also, in response to your calling me a white supremacist, with zero justification?

Truth hurts

Truth hurts
And why WOULDN"T I believe Putin? You support a scumbag correll and you aren't man enough to admit it

Truth hurts

So why are you repeating a lie that has been repeatedly refuted?

Do you need to see the full transcripts again, loser?

Truth hurts
And why WOULDN"T I believe Putin? You support a scumbag correll and you aren't man enough to admit it

Not sure about what Putin has to do with this. But I certainly do not want another cold war.

Are you are war monger in addition to being a vile liar?

Truth hurts

Not sure about what Putin has to do with this. But I certainly do not want another cold war.

Are you are war monger in addition to being a vile liar?
No but only a traitor will kiss the butt of some one attacking our elections

Forum List

Back