Illegals are fleeing President Trump's America

After going to open house tonight for my 2 oldest daughters we OBVIOUSLY have more work to do here to rid our town of illegals...they are a stain on our community. I know hundreds already left...the damn chicken plant has been hiring like crazy for a year but there are still too many here NOT paying taxes but their kids attend OUR schools paid for with our tax dollars.

Founding fathers were White Supremacists...I have history on my side...I will only leave if I think America is too far gone to fix and I can get my children to apply for college in Europe and they stay in Europe,then yes me and my will leave..I have no connection to America.

Founding fathers were White Supremacists...I have history on my side...I will only leave if I think America is too far gone to fix and I can get my children to apply for college in Europe and they stay in Europe,then yes me and my will leave..I have no connection to America.

I do.

If you weren’t a complete coward you’d be gone by now. Just another big mouth with no spine.

Forum List

Back