Trump trolls Lebron James...this should get good.

A bad person ??? Read up a little on what a pos he was his whole life ,,his racism ,his screwing 1000's out of hard earned money The man is garbage and I'm being kind

I've read up on his supposed "racism".

It is at best weak tea, and mostly complete and utter bullshit.

YOu need to stop calling people you don't like, racist. That is not what they word is for, no matter how used you lefties have got to using it that way.
Well truth be told I know ""some of you are good guys"" lol

THat is an excellent example of vile lib lies.

I've repeatedly posted the full transcript on this site.

It is obvious from the context, despite constant interruptions by the vile media, that he was not discussing the white supremacists when he said that.

AND for the slower of thought among us, he furthermore specifically stated that he was not referring to the white supremacists when he made that comment.

AND WHAT DO THE VILE LIBERALS IN THE VILE MEDIA DO?

THEY FUCKING LIE ABOUT IT.

That is the "evidence" of his racism. Vile lib lies.

You have been lied to, by those you trust.

Also, in response to your calling me a white supremacist, with zero justification?

You are a fucking piece of shit.
Truth hurts

So why are you repeating a lie that has been repeatedly refuted?

Do you need to see the full transcripts again, loser?
Yeah show me the transcript of the pos saying why WOULDN'T we believe Putin

A bad person ??? Read up a little on what a pos he was his whole life ,,his racism ,his screwing 1000's out of hard earned money The man is garbage and I'm being kind

I've read up on his supposed "racism".

It is at best weak tea, and mostly complete and utter bullshit.

YOu need to stop calling people you don't like, racist. That is not what they word is for, no matter how used you lefties have got to using it that way.
Well truth be told I know ""some of you are good guys"" lol

THat is an excellent example of vile lib lies.

I've repeatedly posted the full transcript on this site.

It is obvious from the context, despite constant interruptions by the vile media, that he was not discussing the white supremacists when he said that.

AND for the slower of thought among us, he furthermore specifically stated that he was not referring to the white supremacists when he made that comment.

AND WHAT DO THE VILE LIBERALS IN THE VILE MEDIA DO?

THEY FUCKING LIE ABOUT IT.

That is the "evidence" of his racism. Vile lib lies.

You have been lied to, by those you trust.

Also, in response to your calling me a white supremacist, with zero justification?

You are a fucking piece of shit.
Truth hurts
And why WOULDN"T I believe Putin? You support a scumbag correll and you aren't man enough to admit it

Correct. Why I remember when he told a Putin aide that after the election, he will have more..........never mind......I was thinking of somebody else.

Forum List

Back