Trump told McGhan to do crazy .... about the Mueller investigation

Shep Smith is fighting with everyone....he is having a very bad day....:21:

This is what the dems have become, the black knight...

They became, and always have been the voice for the Constitution and the rule of law. And now that fruition has come to bear out. Hooray for the USA, and to hell with the criminals in the Republican party.

What Criminals?

NO COLLUSION

NO CRIME
giphy.gif

Post 4 has the full quote from the Mueller report, but if you are too lazy to go back to post 4, here's what the report said about Trump's innocence......

Accordingly, while this report does not conclude that the president committed a crime, it also does not exonerate him.
How can you exonerate someone over a non crime....? You guys are spinning like a top....

If you read the full quote from the Mueller report, they said that they would have to prove motive to charge him, but because they can't prove motive, they can't say if he's guilty or not, which is why they said the report DOES NOT exonerate him.

When they let Hillary go for the same reason over her e-mails (needed to prove motive), you conservatives bitched to high heaven over it, but now it's said about Trump, it's okay.

You and all the other lefties here have been crying all day. See, when you can't find evidence of a crime, the accused is exonerated by lack of evidence. Bringing up Hillary and saying no intent? Sorry, you lose and don't even get a copy of our home game. Just having that server proved intent. Full cooperation, no claim of executive privilege, and Mueller wasn't fired. No obstruction, no indictment, and no hope for 2020. Get your crying towels ready.

Know what I find funny? Trump and his minions are crowing about how this report proves no collusion and no obstruction.
Only trouble is, the report didn't say that. It said that while they didn't determine that a crime had been committed, the report DOES NOT exonerate him either.
With the evidence in the report, why did Mueller not conclude that Trump obstructed justice?
If Mueller did not reach this conclusion, why do you think you conclusion matters?

Since there was no collusion just what does he have to be exonerated from??

You can't obstruct what didn't happen.
Yes you can.
BWK IS A HUMAN BOWEL OBSTRUCTION!
1exddr.jpg
The Right is with heads exploding, hiding behind their own denials.

OMG, are you a clown for a living?

You bring Joy to everyone with your delirious detached from reality takes.

Keep the delusions coming.

Comic Gold, I tell yah.

Comic Gold!

3zme.gif

Yes you can.
1exddr.jpg

Comic Gold, I tell yah.

Comic Gold!

3zme.gif
Trump apologists have no self respect. What a sad day for all these toads.

Yes you can.
1exddr.jpg

Comic Gold, I tell yah.

Comic Gold!

3zme.gif
How is it sad? We are pissing on your graves and then dancing in the mud today!

hilarious-gif.gif

If that isn't obstruction, I don't know what is. //www.msnbc.com/msnbc/watch/melber-report-details-potential-hanging-of-a-thread-of-the-trump-presidency-1498708547541 Everything we knew about Trump has come true. Trump and his team picked oranges over apples, when the report is filled with apples.
:laugh:

View attachment 256537

:itsok:
That's your fantasy. Enjoy!
Kinda like the fantasy you had of popping the cork on a bottle of champagne because you thought you were going to drink the sweet wine of RUSSIAN COLLUSION!
TinyElasticCentipede-max-1mb.gif

Last edited:
This is what the dems have become, the black knight...

They became, and always have been the voice for the Constitution and the rule of law. And now that fruition has come to bear out. Hooray for the USA, and to hell with the criminals in the Republican party.

Total bullshit!
The democrat party has become the antithesis to the constitution. Stripping liberty, oppressive gov overreach, censorship. You’re insane.

Yes you can.
1exddr.jpg

Comic Gold, I tell yah.

Comic Gold!

3zme.gif
How is it sad? We are pissing on your graves and then dancing in the mud today!

hilarious-gif.gif
It's sad that Trump Sheep voluntarily can't admit that there was not an attempt by Russia and the Trump campaign to hijack the election. They succeeded.

Know what I find funny? The report says that they can't charge him or exonerate him, because motive would have to be proven in order to do that.
Interestingly enough, that is what they said about Hillary when they finished checking up on her and the e-mails. They said that because they couldn't prove motive, there wasn't anything to charge her with.
And you conservatives bitched to high heaven when they couldn't prove motive on Hillary, but you are perfectly okay with it when it applies to Trump.
So, what's your position on "motive" as a necessary part of a criminal charge of a wilful act.
For the record, I mean.

If that isn't obstruction, I don't know what is. //www.msnbc.com/msnbc/watch/melber-report-details-potential-hanging-of-a-thread-of-the-trump-presidency-1498708547541 Everything we knew about Trump has come true. Trump and his team picked oranges over apples, when the report is filled with apples.
:laugh:

View attachment 256537

:itsok:
That's your fantasy. Enjoy!
Kinda like the fantasy you had of popping the cork on a bottle of champagne because you thought you were going to drink the sweet wine of RUSSIAN COLLUSION!
TinyElasticCentipede-max-1mb.gif
Russian collusion by virtue of the report was proven.

You all keep saying nothing. Keep it coming Trump cultists. We love it when you show up here with no intelligent rebuttals to the truth.
The truth... that there was no collusion and no obstruction?
Gosh. You're right. That hurts.
Except there was. Collusion and obstruction has been proven.

Forum List

Back