Trump told McGhan to do crazy .... about the Mueller investigation

After 30 million bucks...money that could have gone to other areas...two years...30 lawyers and investigators and they found nothing...but libtards still say they need answers and want to drag Mueller in front of congress....boy they are going to lose so bad in 2020....I can't wait.....

If that isn't obstruction, I don't know what is. //www.msnbc.com/msnbc/watch/melber-report-details-potential-hanging-of-a-thread-of-the-trump-presidency-1498708547541 Everything we knew about Trump has come true. Trump and his team picked oranges over apples, when the report is filled with apples.

Yeah but after two years, very few care about this anymore. A quick gander at the ratings at MSNBC is all you need to know. The ocd's will continue to hang on to every loose association reference but politically, the #'s are inconseqential.

Know what I find funny? Trump and his minions are crowing about how this report proves no collusion and no obstruction.

Only trouble is, the report didn't say that. It said that while they didn't determine that a crime had been committed, the report DOES NOT exonerate him either.

What We Know So Far From the Mueller Report

“The evidence we obtained about the president’s actions and intent presents difficult issues that would need to be resolved if we were making a traditional prosecutorial judgment. At the same time, if we had confidence after a thorough investigation of the facts that the president clearly did not commit obstruction of justice, we would so state. Based on the facts and the applicable legal standards, we are unable to reach that judgment. Accordingly, while this report does not conclude that the president committed a crime, it also does not exonerate him.”

If that isn't obstruction, I don't know what is. //www.msnbc.com/msnbc/watch/melber-report-details-potential-hanging-of-a-thread-of-the-trump-presidency-1498708547541 Everything we knew about Trump has come true. Trump and his team picked oranges over apples, when the report is filled with apples.

It can only be an obstruction, if something was actually obstructed. He we have a claim that Trump asked McGhan to remove Mueller, he refused, thus nothing happened. No obstruction occurred, that is the reality you ignore.

Quoting MSNBC is a sure sign of mental illness. You may want to get yourself a check up before the men in white coats show up on your doorstep.
People have grown tired of Trump, his administration, and all the goons who voted for him as all his crimes have been exposed. THE BS ENDS TODAY.

It can only be an obstruction, if something was actually obstructed. He we have a claim that Trump asked McGhan to remove Mueller, he refused, thus nothing happened. No obstruction occurred, that is the reality you ignore.
There are too many Trump apologists on this board who can no longer carry any kind of defense for this criminal. The gig is up. Trump has been had. No more bs.

upload_2019-4-18_12-23-30.jpeg

This is what the dems have become, the black knight...

They became, and always have been the voice for the Constitution and the rule of law. And now that fruition has come to bear out. Hooray for the USA, and to hell with the criminals in the Republican party.

He's been had??

Nah. He's been cleared. There was no collusion and no obstruction. You can't obstruct something that didn't happen.

You are a whiny little shit and dumber than a box or rocks to boot.

There are too many Trump apologists on this board who can no longer carry any kind of defense for this criminal. The gig is up. Trump has been had. No more bs.

Translation: I can't make a cogent reply to your statement, that is why I decided to make a childish personal attack on you, to save my face.

The reality is that Mueller was not removed, you that stupid?

He's been had??

Nah. He's been cleared. There was no collusion and no obstruction. You can't obstruct something that didn't happen.

I heard the quotes from the report myself. Barr tried to do a whitewash. He should be in jail for protecting criminals.

Accordingly, while this report does not conclude that the president committed a crime, it also does not exonerate him.”

He's been had??

Post 4 has the full quote from the Mueller report, but if you are too lazy to go back to post 4, here's what the report said about Trump's innocence......

Accordingly, while this report does not conclude that the president committed a crime, it also does not exonerate him.

Since there was no collusion just what does he have to be exonerated from??

You can't obstruct what didn't happen.

Translation: I can't make a cogent reply to your statement, that is why I decided to make a childish personal attack on you, to save my face.

The reality is that Mueller was not removed, you that stupid?
Motive asshole, motive! What do you think obstruction is? Look up the statute for yourself. Crimes attempted or completed, are still crimes.

Quoting MSNBC is a sure sign of mental illness. You may want to get yourself a check up before the men in white coats show up on your doorstep.
People have grown tired of Trump, his administration, and all the goons who voted for him as all his crimes have been exposed. THE BS ENDS TODAY.
Poor little desperate bitch.
MetallicPlayfulGnu-max-1mb.gif

Forum List

Back