Trump told McGhan to do crazy .... about the Mueller investigation

If that isn't obstruction, I don't know what is. //www.msnbc.com/msnbc/watch/melber-report-details-potential-hanging-of-a-thread-of-the-trump-presidency-1498708547541 Everything we knew about Trump has come true. Trump and his team picked oranges over apples, when the report is filled with apples.

It can only be an obstruction, if something was actually obstructed. He we have a claim that Trump asked McGhan to remove Mueller, he refused, thus nothing happened. No obstruction occurred, that is the reality you ignore.
There are too many Trump apologists on this board who can no longer carry any kind of defense for this criminal. The gig is up. Trump has been had. No more bs.

Translation: I can't make a cogent reply to your statement, that is why I decided to make a childish personal attack on you, to save my face.

The reality is that Mueller was not removed, you that stupid?
Motive asshole, motive! What do you think obstruction is? Look up the statute for yourself. Crimes attempted or completed, are still crimes.
WHAT MOTIVE?

If that isn't obstruction, I don't know what is. //www.msnbc.com/msnbc/watch/melber-report-details-potential-hanging-of-a-thread-of-the-trump-presidency-1498708547541 Everything we knew about Trump has come true. Trump and his team picked oranges over apples, when the report is filled with apples.

It can only be an obstruction, if something was actually obstructed. He we have a claim that Trump asked McGhan to remove Mueller, he refused, thus nothing happened. No obstruction occurred, that is the reality you ignore.
There are too many Trump apologists on this board who can no longer carry any kind of defense for this criminal. The gig is up. Trump has been had. No more bs.

Translation: I can't make a cogent reply to your statement, that is why I decided to make a childish personal attack on you, to save my face.

Motive asshole, motive! What do you think obstruction is? Look up the statute for yourself. Crimes attempted or completed, are still crimes.
WHAT MOTIVE?
Saving his own ass. Just listen to the quotes from the report. There was motive coming out of his ass.

I heard the quotes from the report myself. Barr tried to do a whitewash. He should be in jail for protecting criminals.

crazy as a loon.....
Barr isn't crazy, he's just a criminal.
LjHvLzY.jpg

Then clearly you don't know what obstruction of justice is.
You aren't debating anything. These Trump apologists are all wasting time saying nothing.

Post 4 has the full quote from the Mueller report, but if you are too lazy to go back to post 4, here's what the report said about Trump's innocence......

Accordingly, while this report does not conclude that the president committed a crime, it also does not exonerate him.
How can you exonerate someone over a non crime....? You guys are spinning like a top....

Post 4 has the full quote from the Mueller report, but if you are too lazy to go back to post 4, here's what the report said about Trump's innocence......

Accordingly, while this report does not conclude that the president committed a crime, it also does not exonerate him.
How can you exonerate someone over a non crime....? You guys are spinning like a top....
And you aren't making any sense.

WHAT MOTIVE?
Saving his own ass. Just listen to the quotes from the report. There was motive coming out of his ass.
You smoke crack.

If there is NO COLLUSION what are you trying to save your ass for?

NADA, NOTHING.

The President not only turned over millions of documents, he never once claimed Executive Privilege.

Are you 5 years old?

Adam Schiff is that you?
64863850.jpg

Last edited:
Know what I find funny? The report says that they can't charge him or exonerate him, because motive would have to be proven in order to do that.

Interestingly enough, that is what they said about Hillary when they finished checking up on her and the e-mails. They said that because they couldn't prove motive, there wasn't anything to charge her with.

And you conservatives bitched to high heaven when they couldn't prove motive on Hillary, but you are perfectly okay with it when it applies to Trump.

I heard the quotes from the report myself. Barr tried to do a whitewash. He should be in jail for protecting criminals.

crazy as a loon.....
Barr isn't crazy, he's just a criminal.
LjHvLzY.jpg
More bs Trump goons saying nothing as always.
You are a child.

There is nothing to say but to ridicule you. No Collusion. Never was, Never will be. It was a hoax, and now the people that started it are going to feel the heat.

BFSHmxyCIAAvFdx.jpg

Then clearly you don't know what obstruction of justice is.
You aren't debating anything. These Trump apologists are all wasting time saying nothing.
The only thing a reasonable person can say is that Trump was right all along and there never was a credible basis for appointing a special counsel to investigate allegations of collusion. In effect, Mueller proved his investigation never should have taken place, which is just what the President has been saying all along.

If you read the full quote from the Mueller report, they said that they would have to prove motive to charge him, but because they can't prove motive, they can't say if he's guilty or not, which is why they said the report DOES NOT exonerate him.

When they let Hillary go for the same reason over her e-mails (needed to prove motive), you conservatives bitched to high heaven over it, but now it's said about Trump, it's okay.

Since there was no collusion just what does he have to be exonerated from??

You can't obstruct what didn't happen.
Yes you can.

Only in your biased little mind.

What a blockhead.
You all keep saying nothing. Keep it coming Trump cultists. We love it when you show up here with no intelligent rebuttals to the truth.
Dude you sound like you are possessed with a demon. Do you even hear yourself and realize how unhinged and out of touch with reality.

ITS OVER.

You tried to Con America and YOU LOST!

medical-leper-disease-leper_colonies-computer_slang-leper_colony-slan62_low.jpg

If you read the full quote from the Mueller report, they said that they would have to prove motive to charge him, but because they can't prove motive, they can't say if he's guilty or not, which is why they said the report DOES NOT exonerate him.

When they let Hillary go for the same reason over her e-mails (needed to prove motive), you conservatives bitched to high heaven over it, but now it's said about Trump, it's okay.
Because Hillary is guilty Trump is not......

Forum List

Back