trump to aide: "You don't know anything about the boxes."

Judge Beryl Howell rejected Trump's claim of executive privilege for Meadows and a number of others, including Trump's former Director of National Intelligence John Ratcliffe, his former national security adviser Robert O'Brien, former top aide Stephen Miller, etc.

Executive privilege is the only way to keep him honest. If Trump think that he can lie and conceal things, then he will say incriminating things and believe he has executive privilege.

If Trump was smarter then he would be more careful of what he says . He has no self awareness and does not filter his speech.

No man is above the law. That should include the president. Any testimony of wrong doing then it should be allowed. IF a law is being broken then executive privilege should not be used as an umbrella to hide behind.

Generally executive privilege is to protect aides from having to share testimony when Congress is doing oversight.

Trump and many others have tried to extend that to any conversations that he has. Trump even tries to claim it as the former president.

That is the kind of errors he makes consistently.

I don’t actually understand something. And maybe you Trump Fanboys can explain it. Witness after witness comes forward and says Trump said or did this. Now with the criminal trials we are seeing even more come forward and say Trump did these things. And still the Trump Fanboys scream that they are lying.

One person comes forward and says that the Prosecutor pressured them to involve Trump and they declined to. That proves it in the same way a dozen witnesses doesn’t.

Let me say. I don’t know all the details. I probably wont be able to watch all the trials on TV. I’ll watch what I can to get as much information as possible.

From what we do know it looks bad for Trump. And I readily admit it looked bad for Bundy and he had the case dismissed with prejudice because of misconduct on the prosecution side. A decision I wholeheartedly support I might add for the I don’t know how many times.

Trump admits it on TV and none of the Fanboys will believe it. Witnesses come forward and still you don’t believe it. They’re all deep state or cowards or whatever.

If I tell someone to lie to the cops. That is Conspiracy and obstruction of justice. It just is.

It is what Nixon got in trouble for. It’s why Ford had to Pardon him. Because if not, Nixon faced prison.

Bill Clinton was impeached over it. And rightly so. And before he left office he worked out a deal to avoid prosecution by surrendering his law license.

So we have more than one example of Presidents and people getting into trouble for it. But still the Fanboys scream political persecution and everyone is lying.

1695171800133.png

Forum List

Back