Trump to the UN on North Korea's Kim:"Rocket man is on a suicide mission for himself and his regime"

Trump likes to give nicknames. 'Rocket man' is his latest.
Provide a link, please.
He didn't really say that out loud to the UN General Assembly, did he?

Sadly yes, he threatened nuclear war and this gem:

Reading carefully from a script, Trump said the U.S. military would soon be the strongest it has ever been. Turning to Venezuela, Trump called the collapsing situation there "completely unacceptable" and said the United States cannot stand by and watch.
U.S. President Donald Trump warned on Tuesday that the United States will be forced to "totally destroy" North Korea unless Pyongyang backs down from its nuclear challenge, mocking North Korean leader Kim Jong Un as a "rocket man" on a suicide mission.

Loud murmurs filled the green-marbled U.N. General Assembly hall when Trump issued his sternest warning yet to North Korea, whose ballistic missile launches and nuclear tests have rattled the globe. Unless North Korea backs down, he said, "We will have no choice than to totally destroy North Korea."

He went bat crack crazy, in front of the world.

Leading from behind is over, there's a new sheriff in town, if his mean words hurt your feelings then cover your eyes and ears and we will wake you when it's over, don't worry uncle Donald will keep you safe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A guy who avoided Vietnam, hard work and study, will protect us, sure

NK just put out a statement calling Trump a "Madman Across the Water."
That's actually sort of clever.

I was hoping the Oragunton would not fuck this up, but as usual he reached for the brass monkey and missed.
The two leaders are just trading song titles. Kinda cute. Let's hope it stays that way.

What are you afraid of? Winning?
If you are an American stand tall and proud.
We will not back down.

Maduro bemoans Trump's "fatal obsession" with Venezuela as "the product of his white supremacist ideas."

He did tweet out rocket man President Trump referred to Kim Jong Un as "Rocket Man" on Twitter

Showing results for trump call kim jong rocket man

Search Results
Top stories
upload_2017-9-19_13-26-2.jpeg
In U.N. speech,
Trump threatens to
'totally destroy
North Korea' and calls Kim Jong Un 'Rocket Man'

Washington Post · 2 hours ago

Trump threatens to
"totally destroy
North Korea," calls
Kim Jong-un "Rocket Man" at the U.N.

AV Club · 2 hours ago

In UN Speech,
Trump Calls Kim
Jong Un 'Rocket
Man' And Threatens To 'Totally Destroy North Korea'

NDTV · 10 mins ago

More for trump call kim jong rocket man
In U.N. speech, Trump threatens to 'totally destroy North Korea' and ...
https://www.washingtonpost.com/.../in-u-n-speech-trump-warns-that-the-world-faces-gre...
2 hours ago - President Trump harshly criticized North Korea's leader Kim Jong Un at the U.N. on Sept. 19, calling him "Rocket Man" and threatening to ...
Donald Trump calls Kim Jong-un a 'Rocket Man on a suicide mission ...
www.independent.co.uk › News › World › Americas › US politics
44 mins ago - Elton John and Bernie Taupin wrote the song "Rocket Man" almost 50 years ago. ... During a bellicose speech, the US President threatened to “totally destroy” North Korea if it did not step aside from its nuclear weapons programme. “Rocket man is on a suicide mission for himself ...
Trump calls Kim Jong-un “Rocket Man,” threatens North Korea with ...
www.slate.com/.../trump_calls_kim_rocket_man_threatens_north_korea_with_destruc...
3 hours ago - Donald Trump gave his first address to the United Nations on Tuesday. By his standards, it was fairly tame. Except this part: North Korea's ...
In UN Speech, Trump Calls Kim Jong Un 'Rocket Man' And Threatens ...
www.ndtv.com › World
11 mins ago - President Donald Trump on Tuesday warned the United Nations that the world faces "great peril" from gathering threats posed by rogue ...
"totally destroy North Korea," calls Kim Jong-un "Rocket Man"
https://www.avclub.com/trump-threatens-to-totally-destroy-north-korea-calls-181854...
3 hours ago - President Donald Trump visited the United Nations headquarters in New York City earlier today, where he kicked off his first address to the ...
Trump calls Kim Jong Un 'Rocket Man' in front of the entire United ...
theweek.com/.../trump-calls-kim-jong-un-rocket-man-front-entire-united-nations
4 hours ago - President Trump threatened to "totally destroy North Korea" and recycled his Elton John-inspired nickname for leader Kim Jong Un in a speech ...
Trump calls North Korean leader 'Rocket Man' in formal speech to U.N. ...
www.latimes.com/.../la-un-general-assembly-live-updates-trump-calls-north-korean-le...
1 hour ago - President Trump mocked North Korean leader Kim Jong Un as "Rocket Man" and denounced "loser terrorists" in the normally formal occasion...
President Trump calls Kim Jong Un 'Rocket Man' on a 'suicide mission ...
wtvr.com/2017/09/19/president-trump-kim-jong-un/
1 hour ago - President Donald Trump delivered Tuesday a doomsday warning to North Korea and mocked its young leader.
Trump warns North Korea and 'Rocket Man' Kim Jong Un in UN speech
https://www.cnbc.com/.../trump-at-un-rocket-man-kim-jong-un-is-on-a-suicide-missio...
4 hours ago - Trump at UN: 'Rocket Man' Kim Jong Un 'is on a suicide mission' ... He also calls out a "small group of rogue regimes" — including Iran and ...

Provide a link, please.
We watched the video earlier and we heard no mention of 'rocket man' Kim Jong from Trump when he was speaking. Unless part of it was cut off, it wasn't in what we heard.
He did say it, once. Not really such a big deal, I guess. Just not very Presidential, but why would I expect any thing different?

He should have called him deplorable. Make the left shit their pants some more

Provide a link, please.
We watched the video earlier and we heard no mention of 'rocket man' Kim Jong from Trump when he was speaking. Unless part of it was cut off, it wasn't in what we heard.
He did say it, once. Not really such a big deal, I guess. Just not very Presidential, but why would I expect any thing different?
You go by your own precepts of what a president should or should not say. I think that nick-name also fits fat boy.

"After allowing North Korea to research and build Nukes while Secretary of State (Bill C also), Crooked Hillary now criticizes." - Trump

Clinton said last night that Trump's UN speech was "dark, dangerous" & not the kind the leader of the greatest nation should be delivering.

You know how you can tell Trump gave a really, really good speech at the United Nations? The members of the United Nations hated it.

Why couldn't we have just went from Reagan straight to Trump & skipped these other loser presidents? No more sissy presidents, America!

Trump should have sung a few verses of "Rocket Man"

That would have really impressed the UN delegates

Crooked Hillary was mouthing off about the speech last night.

The stupid bitch was part of the Obama Administration that allowed North Korea to proliferate nuclear technology and missile technology. Even giving Iran money so they could do technology transfer. She is the fucking problem that Trump was talking about

Provide a link, please.
You go by your own precepts of what a president should or should not say. I think that nick-name also fits fat boy.
Trump has thousands more rockets than Kim Jong Un

Does that make Trump "Rocket Man" too?

Provide a link, please.

Reading carefully from a script, Trump said the U.S. military would soon be the strongest it has ever been. Turning to Venezuela, Trump called the collapsing situation there "completely unacceptable" and said the United States cannot stand by and watch.
U.S. President Donald Trump warned on Tuesday that the United States will be forced to "totally destroy" North Korea unless Pyongyang backs down from its nuclear challenge, mocking North Korean leader Kim Jong Un as a "rocket man" on a suicide mission.

Loud murmurs filled the green-marbled U.N. General Assembly hall when Trump issued his sternest warning yet to North Korea, whose ballistic missile launches and nuclear tests have rattled the globe. Unless North Korea backs down, he said, "We will have no choice than to totally destroy North Korea."

so how do you classify the kim dude? why is he not "bat crack crazy" for conducting nuclear tests and threatening anyone and everyone around him?

what is the response supposed to be?

if i say i'm going to kill you and your family, is "i will destroy you if you try" in appropriate on your part?

you seem ok with fatboy having nukes. i'm not. not much inbetween here for me.

You do not fight by announcing your battle plans in advance! Yes, Kim Jong un is crazy, that is why the US needs a sane leader; Trump said little to nothing for days, now announces the complete destruction of a nation, you find that normal for a US President? If so, when did you arrive on our planet?
Trump DID NOT "announce the complete destruction of a nation" you MORON!
He clearly stated that IF the pervert ATTACKS the US or any of it's allies only THEN would NK be destroyed.
If you can't be honest in your posts then fuck off!

Provide a link, please.

so how do you classify the kim dude? why is he not "bat crack crazy" for conducting nuclear tests and threatening anyone and everyone around him?

if i say i'm going to kill you and your family, is "i will destroy you if you try" in appropriate on your part?

You do not fight by announcing your battle plans in advance! Yes, Kim Jong un is crazy, that is why the US needs a sane leader; Trump said little to nothing for days, now announces the complete destruction of a nation, you find that normal for a US President? If so, when did you arrive on our planet?
He clearly stated that IF the pervert ATTACKS the US or any of it's allies only THEN would NK be destroyed.

Isn't that what happens if any country attacks us or our allies?

Provide a link, please.

that will be a whole lot of fucking off for a lot of people.

Provide a link, please.

ACT, don't ADVERTISE, as I wrote.

Forum List

Back