Trump to the UN on North Korea's Kim:"Rocket man is on a suicide mission for himself and his regime"

Provide a link, please.
He didn't really say that out loud to the UN General Assembly, did he?

Sadly yes, he threatened nuclear war and this gem:

Reading carefully from a script, Trump said the U.S. military would soon be the strongest it has ever been. Turning to Venezuela, Trump called the collapsing situation there "completely unacceptable" and said the United States cannot stand by and watch.
U.S. President Donald Trump warned on Tuesday that the United States will be forced to "totally destroy" North Korea unless Pyongyang backs down from its nuclear challenge, mocking North Korean leader Kim Jong Un as a "rocket man" on a suicide mission.

Loud murmurs filled the green-marbled U.N. General Assembly hall when Trump issued his sternest warning yet to North Korea, whose ballistic missile launches and nuclear tests have rattled the globe. Unless North Korea backs down, he said, "We will have no choice than to totally destroy North Korea."

He went bat crack crazy, in front of the world.
so how do you classify the kim dude? why is he not "bat crack crazy" for conducting nuclear tests and threatening anyone and everyone around him?

what is the response supposed to be?

if i say i'm going to kill you and your family, is "i will destroy you if you try" in appropriate on your part?

you seem ok with fatboy having nukes. i'm not. not much inbetween here for me.

You do not fight by announcing your battle plans in advance! Yes, Kim Jong un is crazy, that is why the US needs a sane leader; Trump said little to nothing for days, now announces the complete destruction of a nation, you find that normal for a US President? If so, when did you arrive on our planet?
Trump DID NOT "announce the complete destruction of a nation" you MORON!
He clearly stated that IF the pervert ATTACKS the US or any of it's allies only THEN would NK be destroyed.
If you can't be honest in your posts then fuck off!

ACT, don't ADVERTISE, as I wrote.
it was more blithering of a hater. but we're nit picking.

he did not say what they would do, when they would do it, how it would be done, who would be involved, which countries would be coming with him, or about their latest talks with china on all but but hey - trump has been an open book here to the fucktard!

you saw right through his not saying anything you clever little troll you.

Sadly yes, he threatened nuclear war and this gem:

Reading carefully from a script, Trump said the U.S. military would soon be the strongest it has ever been. Turning to Venezuela, Trump called the collapsing situation there "completely unacceptable" and said the United States cannot stand by and watch.
U.S. President Donald Trump warned on Tuesday that the United States will be forced to "totally destroy" North Korea unless Pyongyang backs down from its nuclear challenge, mocking North Korean leader Kim Jong Un as a "rocket man" on a suicide mission.

Loud murmurs filled the green-marbled U.N. General Assembly hall when Trump issued his sternest warning yet to North Korea, whose ballistic missile launches and nuclear tests have rattled the globe. Unless North Korea backs down, he said, "We will have no choice than to totally destroy North Korea."

He went bat crack crazy, in front of the world.
so how do you classify the kim dude? why is he not "bat crack crazy" for conducting nuclear tests and threatening anyone and everyone around him?

if i say i'm going to kill you and your family, is "i will destroy you if you try" in appropriate on your part?

You do not fight by announcing your battle plans in advance! Yes, Kim Jong un is crazy, that is why the US needs a sane leader; Trump said little to nothing for days, now announces the complete destruction of a nation, you find that normal for a US President? If so, when did you arrive on our planet?
He clearly stated that IF the pervert ATTACKS the US or any of it's allies only THEN would NK be destroyed.

he did not say what they would do, when they would do it, how it would be done, who would be involved, which countries would be coming with him, or about their latest talks with china on all but but hey - trump has been an open book here to the fucktard!

Not a troll, I think those around Kim Blob are less loyal and could be bought off, nuclear war may be the only other option. I want Kim OUT, that is a fact.

Not a troll, I think those around Kim Blob are less loyal and could be bought off, nuclear war may be the only other option. I want Kim OUT, that is a fact.
troll - people who say shit not true to get a reaction.
you - TRUMP ANNOUNCED WHAT WE'RE DOING BY SAYING WE'LL WIPE HIM OUT IF HE ATTACKS US

find me a better word and i'll use it.

you - TRUMP ANNOUNCED WHAT WE'RE DOING BY SAYING WE'LL WIPE HIM OUT IF HE ATTACKS US

You used the word I object to: ANNOUNCED, but he used in context of Kim's on going threats. Take the Teddy Roosevelt approach instead.

You used the word I object to: ANNOUNCED, but he used in context of Kim's on going threats. Take the Teddy Roosevelt approach instead.
what the fuck ever.

later on.

Left-wingers are siding with North Korea instead of President Trump. Not shocked!

Left-wingers are siding with North Korea instead of President Trump. Not shocked!

Horse hockey, I want Kim out, without warning. The right is just spewing obsceneties. Forget Venezuela, concentrate on the arrogant midget in NK!

Trump likes to give nicknames. 'Rocket man' is his latest.
Provide a link, please.
He didn't really say that out loud to the UN General Assembly, did he?
We watched the video earlier and we heard no mention of 'rocket man' Kim Jong from Trump when he was speaking. Unless part of it was cut off, it wasn't in what we heard.
He did say it, once. Not really such a big deal, I guess. Just not very Presidential, but why would I expect any thing different?
You go by your own precepts of what a president should or should not say. I think that nick-name also fits fat boy.
Trump has thousands more rockets than Kim Jong Un

Does that make Trump "Rocket Man" too?
Nah, he is not into experiment on how far they will go like fat boy is.

"It worked. ... [Using the term "Rocket Man"] is a way of getting people to talk about [Kin Jong-un]." - Nikki Haley

Trump realizes that if he keeps calling Kim Jong Un "Rocket Man" he will hurt his feelings

Kim will abandon his missile program so that Trump can't call him that anymore

People are scared of Trump's "threats" only because they know they aren't "threats" They are statements Trump promises always come to pass

DKKLz6eXoAAvb0a.jpg

Trump is clueless on how to deal with nuclear proliferation

In the same speech...Trump condemned N Korea as a criminal
But was ready to abandon the Iran nuclear deal

one day, maybe not in our lifetimes, but one day in the future, human beings on this planet will live in a world where international conflicts will be resolved peacefully, not by mass murder.

How tragic it is that today, while hundreds of millions of people live in abysmal poverty, the arms merchants of the world grow increasingly rich as governments spend trillions of dollars on weapons of destruction.

Inequality, corruption, oligarchy, and authoritarianism are inseparable. They must be understood as part of the same system, and fought in the same way. Around the world we have witnessed the rise of demagogues who once in power use their positions to loot the state of its resources. These kleptocrats, like Putin in Russia, use divisiveness and abuse as a tool for enriching themselves and those loyal to them.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back