For liberals: What news sources do you consider reliable?

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
For board Libs.

It seems they often argue about the source news being unreliable before they launch into personal attacks.

What are the news sources you guys consider reliable?

1)?

They don't seem to have any...yet they claim to be so well informed.

It's odd.

For board Libs.

It seems they often argue about the source news being unreliable before they launch into personal attacks.

1)?
No game.

Your signature and your attitude prevent people who want to talk from conversing with you.

Sorry, maybe I should have PM'd you.

They don't seem to have any...yet they claim to be so well informed.

It's odd.

They're "informed" in whatever sphincter contains their"minds", but just because someone sells you some silly story about collective utopias and unicorn farts doesn't make you "informed" It makes you naive.

For board Libs.

1)?
No game.

Your signature and your attitude prevent people who want to talk from conversing with you.

I don't like Hillary, therefore Progs won't share with us their trusted news sources?

Seems to me they just don't want to be called on their bullshit.

DKF2HqxWkAAma56

This source seems unreliable.

Any news outlet that claimed Trump would not be President is unreliable by definition.

What news sources do you consider reliable?
Given that modern "news" outlets in general have demonstrated time and again they're about as reliable and trustworthy as an Ouija board methinks you're asking way too much.

A much more pragmatic question would be : Which "news sources" do you prefer to get your propaganda and misinformation from?

What news sources do you consider reliable?
Given that modern "news" outlets in general have demonstrated time and again they're about as reliable and trustworthy as an Ouija board methinks you're asking way too much.

A much more pragmatic question would be : Which "news sources" do you prefer to get your propaganda and misinformation from?
I don't agree entirely. What's occurred directly preceeding the election, and more importantly during it, has been an intenational placing of totally false "news accounts" by some RW entities.

It's been true for some time that Faux (-: MSNBC and cable news target an audience segment that is even narrower than traditional non-cable outlets ... all three of which had their own audiences. But largely the FACTS have been constrained by reality.

But we've had the Vince Foster, the Birthers, the Benghazigates (the admin ordered a stand down) intentional misprepresenations carried, largely, by Fox "commentators." Fox's news reporting was still factually contstrained.

But in 2016 we saw the emergence of facebook false news.
https://web.stanford.edu/~gentzkow/research/fakenews.pdf

It's not entirely pro-trump, or Russian funded. But there may be a convergence, and even a coordination between Trump's campaign and the Russians. that appears to be one target of Mueller. And he may be squeezing Mantafort for details.

For board Libs.

1)?
No game.

I don't like Hillary, therefore Progs won't share with us their trusted news sources?

Seems to me they just don't want to be called on their bullshit.

I'm profiling you based on others I have seen with similar bumper stickers. Its dirty but an effective tactic.

Now you could sneak up on folks and talk them into your POV but then again its more fun to thump your chest and argue in a way which causes folks to dig in their heels than to convince people you are right.

This is not talk radio, you are interacting with others and don't have a mute button.

Forum List

Back