Trump to speak on border “crisis” tomorrow at 3 .

I would like for him to announce that he is taking money from the food stamp program and Obamacare subsidy program to pay for a wall and that the border between Mexico and the US is closed until the wall is built.

Oh, I forgot. That he is also rounding up all Illegals in the country starting with the five million that voted for Crooked Hillary in the 2016 election..

He just tweeted . Declaring an emergency?

Oh. And you have to follow trump on twitter. It’s a hoot .[/QUOTE

It is a "CRISIS" Timmy. Why would you want to continue:

1. The security risk of criminals, drug dealers, and potential terrorists coming here.

2. The Billions of dollars that illegal aliens steal from the American taxpayer each year.

3. The huge IDENTITY THEFT and FRAUD problems illegal aliens create daily.

He just tweeted . Declaring an emergency?

Oh. And you have to follow trump on twitter. It’s a hoot .[/QUOTE

It is a "CRISIS" Timmy. Why would you want to continue:

1. The security risk of criminals, drug dealers, and potential terrorists coming here.

2. The Billions of dollars that illegal aliens steal from the American taxpayer each year.

3. The huge IDENTITY THEFT and FRAUD problems illegal aliens create daily.

Maybe look into how they get by Everify too?

I would like for him to announce that he is taking money from the food stamp program and Obamacare subsidy program to pay for a wall and that the border between Mexico and the US is closed until the wall is built.

Oh, I forgot. That he is also rounding up all Illegals in the country starting with the five million that voted for Crooked Hillary in the 2016 election..
I too would like to see Trump take funds out of the food stamp program to build a wall. That would be the fastest way to end the emergency as even republicans in congress would not stand for that. It's one thing to shut down goverment or bypass congress to fulfill a campaign promise but taking the food out mouth's of families to do so is something else all together.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back