Trump to speak on border “crisis” tomorrow at 3 .

Timmy

Gold Member
Oct 2, 2015
He just tweeted . Declaring an emergency?

Oh. And you have to follow trump on twitter. It’s a hoot .

Hope he declares a National Emergency

#MAGA

And the wall will be built and the shutdown will end

WINNING

-Geaux

Will there be a follow up of Pelosi lying about the border crisis?

Build it. It's a National Security Emergency and it jeopardizes the United States and other Western nations, as if America fails believe e, we are all fooked.

I wish the Democrats could be like Kennedy, or hell, even with all the warts, be more like Bill Clinton. I miss the old Democrats that were further right than our most Conservative Canadian governments. They believed in individual liberty, Due Process, Rule of Law and trying to win for America, this included sovereignty at your southern border (but which nobody acted on).

Why is he going to address the country at a time and on a day that most of them are off doing other things? Sounds like he's trying to bury whatever he's gonna talk about by doing it on the weekend. If he really wanted to address everyone, he would ask the major networks to run his address during weekday prime time.

I predict after the announcement the left will scream and howl so much the moon is going to turn red.

I predict he will howl at the moon and proclaim himself a deity. Then he will speak about how great everything he does is and how he is winning at everything. In short his normal narcissistic self.

Is it possible he is going to announce a "30 day grace period" in which workers can go back before shutting down again? I don't know if that would be a wise idea as it would show weakness which would empower the Democrats, and, I'm not even sure he can do that if he wanted to. ON twitter, his supporters are definitely in the camp of "Hold The Line", they want this wall build, they understand what's at stake.

Seeing as the Dems refuse to negotiate at all, he cannot give his only card away, which is to allow the shutdown to create more pressure on the Dems as people are more and more in agreement for a National Security. Polls are increasingly in his favor and more and more people want control of their borders. This next caravan is on the way.

I think without question, he can make a National Security announcement. You have another 1000 people organized and rushing to America. Tell me, how does such a number claim asylum when they move in such a massive group? Did the orginating nation try and stop them?

I guarantee you, what I have experienced in Canada, with multiple violations of my rights, including more than just threats and "warnings" (to both my wife and I, which I haven't expressed on here in full detail). If I tried to take a plane to another country for the purpsoes of asylum, Canada would be there either advising the other country or finding a way to prevent me from leaving. Or, they would mess with me in another country by misrepresenting me and receiving assistance from the Host Nation. Yes, it's a diabolic world.

I know this is how Canada works, why would a 2nd World nation be any less forgiving of their asylum seekers? You trying to tell me 22M people in America left due to oppression? That rivals the old Soviet Bloc!

Why is he going to address the country at a time and on a day that most of them are off doing other things? Sounds like he's trying to bury whatever he's gonna talk about by doing it on the weekend. If he really wanted to address everyone, he would ask the major networks to run his address during weekday prime time.
He's tired of waiting on the Democrats to act like Americans

-Geaux

He's tired of waiting on the Democrats to act like Americans

-Geaux
And he did say it was his way or the highway on national TV. So who is doing what? That is right you missed the news.

Maybe you’re just overthinking it

“There is no concrete under that stretch of the barrier, allowing people to dig short, cross-border holes, Border Patrol spokesman Jose Garibay said.”

And one of those arrested was a deported illegal that had served time for child molestation in 2009.

Forum List

Back