Judge: Texas can bar planned parenthood from medicaid

Why would they want to?

They provide valuable medical services

Why would they want to?

Lol, they are a baby killing machine. Anyway we have Obamcare now. Women can see a doctor now.

The state does not pay for abortions

Planned Parenthood pays for birth control, health screening and women’s health services

Valuable services at low cost

Why would they want to?

Lol, they are a baby killing machine. Anyway we have Obamcare now. Women can see a doctor now.

Planned Parenthood pays for birth control, health screening and women’s health services

We have obamacare now problem solved, or you admitting obamacare a failure? I mean women have insurance now. Better for them to see a regular doctor.

TIK0jaq.jpg

Why would they want to?

We have obamacare now problem solved, or you admitting obamacare a failure? I mean women have insurance now. Better for them to see a regular doctor.
Obamacare is insurance

Planned Parenthood provides medical services

Why would they want to?

Obamacare is insurance

When you have insurance you get medical services. So no need for planned parenthood. I see google won't tell us how many women planned parenthood kill a year from abortions.

Why would they want to?

What do you think planned parenthood is??

This activist judge will be overruled in a hot minute . Obviously unconditional.

Why would they want to?

Obamacare is insurance

When you have insurance you get medical services. So no need for planned parenthood. I see google won't tell us how many women planned parenthood kill a year from abortions.
When you have insurance you have a choice of medical services

Planned Parenthood provides valuable services in many communities

Why would they want to?

Holy crap . How many times do we have to explain this to the idiots .
We don't need planned parenthood anymore, since we have obamacare. With insurance a woman can see her own doctor for medical services. Isn't it better if a woman sees the same doctor for her medical services. Not some clinic?

Obamacare is insurance

A family doctor is better than a clinic, right?

Why would they want to?

We don't need planned parenthood anymore, since we have obamacare. With insurance a woman can see her own doctor for medical services. Isn't it better if a woman sees the same doctor for her medical services. Not some clinic?

Planned parenthood are basically experts . And they do a lot for the community at reduced or free costs .

Why would they want to?

Planned parenthood are basically experts . And they do a lot for the community at reduced or free costs .
So you're admitting obamacare is a failure? Why do we need free clinics?

Obamacare is insurance

A family doctor is better than a clinic, right?

Costs more
Planned Parenthood is in many local communities and provides low cost services

Why shouldn’t Medicaid pay?

Forum List

Back