Trump to soldier's widow, "He knew what he signed up for!"

22310502_1287625471344073_6198455747073293589_n.jpg
To go to other people's countries to kill them.

If what you say is true, than why in the hell do you defend cops who kill unarmed blacks? If this job is what they signed up, why defend their bad behavior? You see the double fuckin standard? Stop defending this bitch, stop showing the world, you white racist mf, just how pathetic and sic your president is. Trump has no compassion for people of color, that is fact and every motherfuckin day, this racist white bastard proves it and for you and others here defending this bastard, go to fuckin hell, and dude, there is no way in hell Trump willl ever ever ever ever be a second term president....you keep dreaming you bitch!!!!

You best back your sorry ass up son! If there is a racist MF here it is you. Stop projecting. I don't defend or condemn anyone because of their race. You are the one determined to believe that every issue including this one is about race; not me and not President Trump (whose office you are disrespecting the hell out of). I neither knew nor cared what race the soldier was when I voiced my opinion and still don't.

I don't give a fuck what the fuckin subject, white people like you always manage to make the shit about YOU!!! We're talking about Trump...pay attention fool.

Like the Neo-Nazi who was armed and pissed until they took his guns and a knife away. Then he sobbed like a baby.

Really? Come take my guns and knives away and we'll see who cries like a baby.

You best back your sorry ass up son! If there is a racist MF here it is you. Stop projecting. I don't defend or condemn anyone because of their race. You are the one determined to believe that every issue including this one is about race; not me and not President Trump (whose office you are disrespecting the hell out of). I neither knew nor cared what race the soldier was when I voiced my opinion and still don't.

I don't give a fuck what the fuckin subject, white people like you always manage to make the shit about YOU!!! We're talking about Trump...pay attention fool.

Like the Neo-Nazi who was armed and pissed until they took his guns and a knife away. Then he sobbed like a baby.

Really cute that you seem to think this in any way relates to the topic or anything else.

If what you say is true, than why in the hell do you defend cops who kill unarmed blacks? If this job is what they signed up, why defend their bad behavior? You see the double fuckin standard? Stop defending this bitch, stop showing the world, you white racist mf, just how pathetic and sic your president is. Trump has no compassion for people of color, that is fact and every motherfuckin day, this racist white bastard proves it and for you and others here defending this bastard, go to fuckin hell, and dude, there is no way in hell Trump willl ever ever ever ever be a second term president....you keep dreaming you bitch!!!!

Guns and knives?

This shows us how profoundly Trump and the GOP don't understand what motivates an American soldier and how they think.

Naturally, no one wants to die. But what is worse than dying is having your life wasted. Trump, letting those four soldiers be ambushed for no apparent reason is worse than Benghazi. At least in Benghazi, those soldiers were trying to defend an obstinate ambassador who wouldn't leave even when warned the situation was dangerous. Trump has no strategy or plan. He listens to the last person he talked to. Trump is definitely worse than Bush. But drunk or not, at least Bush actually served. Trump had five deferments.

http://nypost.com/2017/10/17/trump-to-slain-soldiers-widow-he-knew-what-he-signed-up-for/

President Trump reportedly told the widow of a Green Beret who died in Niger that the soldier “knew what he signed up for” during a phone call on Tuesday.

Trump Calls Grieving Widow of Soldier Killed in Niger: ‘He Knew What He Signed Up For’

U.S. President Donald Trump told U.S. Army Sgt. La David Johnson’s widow Tuesday that “he knew what he signed up for …but when it happens it hurts anyway,” when he died serving in northwestern Africa, according to Rep. Frederica Wilson, D-Miami Gardens.

“Yes, he said it,” Wilson said. “It’s so insensitive. He should have not have said that. He shouldn’t have said it.”

---------------

Yep, there was a US Representative right there when he said it.

Like I said, Republicans don't have a problem with this. Like they don't have a problem taking healthcare away from tens of millions of Americans.

Unemployment benefits: not until Bush tax cuts pass, Senate GOP says

It's like when Republicans held millions of unemployed Americans hostage if Obama didn't extend the deficit creating Bush Tax cuts for the rich.

What kind of people are these Republicans? It's obvious.

OMG, soldier didn't know what he signed up for?

REEEEE

http://nypost.com/2017/10/17/trump-to-slain-soldiers-widow-he-knew-what-he-signed-up-for/

President Trump reportedly told the widow of a Green Beret who died in Niger that the soldier “knew what he signed up for” during a phone call on Tuesday.

Trump Calls Grieving Widow of Soldier Killed in Niger: ‘He Knew What He Signed Up For’

U.S. President Donald Trump told U.S. Army Sgt. La David Johnson’s widow Tuesday that “he knew what he signed up for …but when it happens it hurts anyway,” when he died serving in northwestern Africa, according to Rep. Frederica Wilson, D-Miami Gardens.

“Yes, he said it,” Wilson said. “It’s so insensitive. He should have not have said that. He shouldn’t have said it.”

---------------

Like I said, Republicans don't have a problem with this. Like they don't have a problem taking healthcare away from tens of millions of Americans.

It's like when Republicans held millions of unemployed Americans hostage if Obama didn't extend the deficit creating Bush Tax cuts for the rich.

More Trump derangement syndrome and fake news.

Here is the treasonous filth that your party tried to get elected.

This shows us how profoundly Trump and the GOP don't understand what motivates an American soldier and how they think.

Naturally, no one wants to die. But what is worse than dying is having your life wasted. Trump, letting those four soldiers be ambushed for no apparent reason is worse than Benghazi. At least in Benghazi, those soldiers were trying to defend an obstinate ambassador who wouldn't leave even when warned the situation was dangerous. Trump has no strategy or plan. He listens to the last person he talked to. Trump is definitely worse than Bush. But drunk or not, at least Bush actually served. Trump had five deferments.

Nasty. President Trump did not disrespect a dead soldier but your post certainly did. The crime at Benghazi was the government's failure to provide proper security despite the Ambassador's requests (later pleas) and failure to send requested aid after they were attacked. The deaths at Benghazi were a direct result of massive negligence committed by the Obama administration.
President Trump is currently serving. Are you?

Fake news

---------------

Falsehood. Complete lies.

You are the fake news. This has been confirmed by the mother. Or I suppose it is another conspiracy.

---------------

You need to get treated for Trump Derangement Syndrome. It has definitely softened your brain. The fact is that Trump is treasonous filth as well. He had no business saying that to the mother. Yet that is okay with you.

---------------

Look at this woman. She is distraught. She is angry her son is dead. A video never killed anyone. It's was an attack. No one ever turned down security. Feel sorry for her. She is looking for someone to blame.

Now what about these for men who were ambushed. Why are they dead? What is the reasoning behind it? There is not video.

Timeline: Protests over anti-Islam video

Republicans keep insisting that either there was no video or the video was meaningless. Yet more than 50 people died all over the Muslim World including in Libya over that inconsequential video. How can that be?

Because Republicans are one fucked up group. Seriously evil. And Trump proves that beyond a doubt.

Unfortunately for Trump, his conversation was on speaker phone.

Trump says "that woman" lied. They said on TV Trump didn't know the name of the wife or the soldier. And then later when he said "that woman", it's because he doesn't know who he is talking about.

Remember when we asked, "Who would you believe? Trump or the Boy Scouts?"
Why did we ask that? Because Trump lied and the Boy Scouts had to correct the record.

Boy Scouts: Top leaders didn't call Trump to praise speech as the president said

How can his minions believe anything he says when he even lies about the Boy Scouts????????????????????

You really, truly, don't have a clue, do you?

Do they let you out for exercise once a week?

---------------

You need to get treated for Trump Derangement Syndrome. It has definitely softened your brain. The fact is that Trump is treasonous filth as well. He had no business saying that to the mother. Yet that is okay with you.

What exactly did Trump say that was wrong or insulting. This was a hit job from the piece of shit Democratic congresswoman from the beginning. First she wanted to be in on the call, and then when she wasn't allowed, she decided to make this shit up. You guys don't understand that most people can see right through what the Left and their cronies in the media are doing. There isn't a day that goes by that some bullshit fake news or accusation about Trump doesn't cover the news headlines.

Everything Trump touches, he degrades.

Have reporters asked General Kelly about his son yet? After all, Trump invited them to.

---------------

What exactly did Trump say that was wrong or insulting. This was a hit job from the piece of shit Democratic congresswoman from the beginning. First she wanted to be in on the call, and then when she wasn't allowed, she decided to make this shit up. You guys don't understand that most people can see right through what the Left and their cronies in the media are doing. There isn't a day that goes by that some bullshit fake news or accusation about Trump doesn't cover the news headlines.

Wow, you really defend Trump. I guess someone has to. He's pretty despicable.

Have reporters asked General Kelly. Trump told them to ask General Kelly. I'm sure that's OK with you, right?

You really, truly, don't have a clue, do you?

Do they let you out for exercise once a week?

I guess not. You better explain it to me:

This is what I said:

---------------

Are you suggesting Green Berets are so dumb they do not know what they are signing up for? Or is it just that blacks are that dumb?

Forum List

Back