Trump to soldier's widow, "He knew what he signed up for!"

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
http://nypost.com/2017/10/17/trump-to-slain-soldiers-widow-he-knew-what-he-signed-up-for/

President Trump reportedly told the widow of a Green Beret who died in Niger that the soldier “knew what he signed up for” during a phone call on Tuesday.

Trump Calls Grieving Widow of Soldier Killed in Niger: ‘He Knew What He Signed Up For’

U.S. President Donald Trump told U.S. Army Sgt. La David Johnson’s widow Tuesday that “he knew what he signed up for …but when it happens it hurts anyway,” when he died serving in northwestern Africa, according to Rep. Frederica Wilson, D-Miami Gardens.

“Yes, he said it,” Wilson said. “It’s so insensitive. He should have not have said that. He shouldn’t have said it.”

---------------

Yep, there was a US Representative right there when he said it.

Like I said, Republicans don't have a problem with this. Like they don't have a problem taking healthcare away from tens of millions of Americans.

Unemployment benefits: not until Bush tax cuts pass, Senate GOP says

It's like when Republicans held millions of unemployed Americans hostage if Obama didn't extend the deficit creating Bush Tax cuts for the rich.

What kind of people are these Republicans? It's obvious.

http://nypost.com/2017/10/17/trump-to-slain-soldiers-widow-he-knew-what-he-signed-up-for/

President Trump reportedly told the widow of a Green Beret who died in Niger that the soldier “knew what he signed up for” during a phone call on Tuesday.

Trump Calls Grieving Widow of Soldier Killed in Niger: ‘He Knew What He Signed Up For’

U.S. President Donald Trump told U.S. Army Sgt. La David Johnson’s widow Tuesday that “he knew what he signed up for …but when it happens it hurts anyway,” when he died serving in northwestern Africa, according to Rep. Frederica Wilson, D-Miami Gardens.

“Yes, he said it,” Wilson said. “It’s so insensitive. He should have not have said that. He shouldn’t have said it.”

---------------

Like I said, Republicans don't have a problem with this. Like they don't have a problem taking healthcare away from tens of millions of Americans.

It's like when Republicans held millions of unemployed Americans hostage if Obama didn't extend the deficit creating Bush Tax cuts for the rich.

Falsehood. Complete lies.

Telling the truth has always offended LWNJ's. They like to be lied to and told what to do.

Sorry fucknuts. I served in the military. I knew EXACTLY what I signed up for when I signed up for it.

This story has the stench of fake news all over it.....who the fuck is "Frederica Wilson, D-Miami Gardens" ?

This nutjob.....
Pelosi%20at%20041416%20presser.jpg

---------------

Classy!

Fake news
Even if it wasn't, there's not a thing wrong with that. Blowjob Bill Clinton was C-in-C when I served...spent his whole time in office RIF-ing the military. Obama drove literally right past the gates of Fort Leonard Wood when I lived just off base... heading from one campaign stop to another...couldn't be bothered to stop.

Trump actually cares about the military...and Rderp is giving Trump a hard time for saying the exact thing I'd want my loved ones to understand...that death didn't sneak up on me, that I knew this might be the cost when I signed on the dotted line and took the oath...and that I believed the cost was worth paying to protect the United States and in doing so, my family.

I don't expect the Rderps of the world to ever understand that. They are safely ensconced in their military protected safe spaces doing their best to destroy America. Taking a proverbial knee, and letting others stand.

Last edited:

---------------

How stupid! President Trump was 100% correct.
The dead soldier deserves full credit for willingly and knowingly risking his life in service to his country.

Fake news
Even if it wasn't, there's not a thing wrong with that. Blowjob Bill Clinton was C-in-C when I served...spent his whole time in office RIF-ing the military. Obama drove literally right past the gates of Fort Leonard Wood when I lived just off base... heading from one campaign stop to another...couldn't be bothered to stop.

Trump actually cares about the military...and Rderp is giving Trump a hard time for saying the exact thing I'd want my loved ones to understand...that death didn't sneak up on me, that I knew this might be the cost when I signed on the dotted line and took the oath...and that I believed the cost was worth paying to protect the United States and in doing so, my family.

I don't expect the Rderps of the world to ever understand that. They are safely ensconced in their military protected safe spaces doing their best to destroy America. Taking a proverbial knee, and letting others stand.

Amen!

---------------

The dead soldier deserves full credit for willingly and knowingly risking his life in service to his country.

Double amen!

What in hell have black people done to this white mf that he constantly disrespects us???????? I have had it with Trump, its time this bitch goes...this is disgusting and anybody that defends this shit, I hope you go straight to hell!!!!

---------------

Falsehood. Complete lies.
Wow, you mean you actually feel butthurt? I thought you were immune to human feelings.

Fake news

You think Trump cares about anything but Trump? Seriously? Or was that satire?

---------------

Well gosh that's a crazy way to show sympathy. Start with blaming the soldier, who happens to be black.

So this act where you pretend that this bs is acceptable is a stupid act that isn't real.

New Topics

Forum List

Back