Trump to make groping legal on college campuses

What ironic is that 99% of all animal molesters are white.
Because Blacks don’t report what they think is normal.
Whites commit 99% of animal rape and your excuse is that Black people dont report them?
You think Blacks report each other?
What planet are you on?
Half of East New York would be in jail!
Blacks arent whites. I said whites commit 99% of animal rape. How is Blacks not reporting them excusing white guys raping dogs and sheep?
Are you retarded?
When Blacks, who almost always hang out with only Blacks, do shit, they don’t report each other.
Is thar clear enough or shall I post in ebonics?
Not sure how that excuses white guys from raping dogs and sheep but whatever.

Whites commit 99% of animal rape and your excuse is that Black people dont report them?
You think Blacks report each other?
What planet are you on?
Half of East New York would be in jail!
Blacks arent whites. I said whites commit 99% of animal rape. How is Blacks not reporting them excusing white guys raping dogs and sheep?

Better be careful, references to bestiality, incest, etc.. are bannable offenses.
I thought it was ok because he brought it up for some reason.

Right, you don’t have to look at the context, nor the actual context of this. It’s Trump, that is enough for you. And you dare wonder why others don’t take you seriously, when you want them to.
There is no context where someone should go grab some strange woman by the pussy. I dont wonder what scrubs do or do not take seriously. Why would I even concern myself with what scrubs think?
Ironic...90% of the Black guys I work with get turned on by female animals; they’ll have sex with anything with a vagina.

You got a link to prove your assertions or you know by personal experience?

There is no context where someone should go grab some strange woman by the pussy. I dont wonder what scrubs do or do not take seriously. Why would I even concern myself with what scrubs think?
Ironic...90% of the Black guys I work with get turned on by female animals; they’ll have sex with anything with a vagina.

Go google man rapes dog or sheep or whatever and tell me who do you see?

Trumps dumbass Education Secretary is rewriting the guidelines for colleges as to what constitutes sexual harassment.

Evidently anythings goes if it does not interfer with the education process of the victim.

The new standards will make it nearly impossible for victims to pursue any legal channel within the institutions.

No link, just half truths and lies, it seems par for real dave, he just spews his hate.

Trumps dumbass Education Secretary is rewriting the guidelines for colleges as to what constitutes sexual harassment.

Evidently anythings goes if it does not interfer with the education process of the victim.

The new standards will make it nearly impossible for victims to pursue any legal channel within the institutions.

Once again you lie. The guidelines are to make sure due process is followed during the process of determining the validity of the accusations.

Preliminary Education Department rules on campus sexual misconduct include important due process protections, according to report

Wow, that's a far cry from "making groping legal".

So you are just making shit up as you go? You have a link to prove your BS or not? As far as what you Google, you are messed up.

So you are just making shit up as you go? You have a link to prove your BS or not? As far as what you Google, you are messed up.
No. I'm waiting for you to do as I instructed and let me know what you find.

Once again you lie. The guidelines are to make sure due process is followed during the process of determining the validity of the accusations.

Preliminary Education Department rules on campus sexual misconduct include important due process protections, according to report
Sure Marty. We need protection for the accused by masking it nearly impossible to file a complsauint

Yeah, Due Process is a horrible concept, right, Stalin?

There was due procerss before, dumbass.

Like at Duke?

And I can list countless other examples, by the way, but that is probably the most notorious and egregious.

No. I'm waiting for you to do as I instructed and let me know what you find.

I am calling bullshit, either you prove your statement or we know you are spewing BS. I don't need to prove your stupid ass statement, you do.

Like at Duke?

And I can list countless other examples, by the way, but that is probably the most notorious and egregious.
And there a list 100 times longer of women that were raped & abused.

:rofl:

The fucking lies you commie assholes tell...

Forum List

Back