Trump to make groping legal on college campuses

Trumps dumbass Education Secretary is rewriting the guidelines for colleges as to what constitutes sexual harassment.

Evidently anythings goes if it does not interfer with the education process of the victim.

The new standards will make it nearly impossible for victims to pursue any legal channel within the institutions.

Link please.
RealDave is the missing link.
My mistake.

I should have realized you & your ilk were too f stupid to be reading the real news. & have the ability to look something up on the internet.

Trumps dumbass Education Secretary is rewriting the guidelines for colleges as to what constitutes sexual harassment.

Evidently anythings goes if it does not interfer with the education process of the victim.

The new standards will make it nearly impossible for victims to pursue any legal channel within the institutions.

Yes..... people like you, totalitarians believe in Star Chambers and Secret Courts who can arrest, try and convict innocent people all they want.... this move by Trump simply reinstates "Due Process" to the kangaroo courts on these left wing college campuses.....yes, for you asshats the rule of law sucks...but for normal people, we like to have our day in court.
Oh go fuck yourself. There was due process before these changes.

Yes..... people like you, totalitarians believe in Star Chambers and Secret Courts who can arrest, try and convict innocent people all they want.... this move by Trump simply reinstates "Due Process" to the kangaroo courts on these left wing college campuses.....yes, for you asshats the rule of law sucks...but for normal people, we like to have our day in court.

No, there wasn't, you stupid doofus........ read the stories and do some basic research.

Link please.
My mistake.

I should have realized you & your ilk were too f stupid to be reading the real news. & have the ability to look something up on the internet.
It's customary to include one in the OP when you are referencing something specific like that. And did you start this in Conspiracy Theories? What an odd place to put it.

No, there wasn't, you stupid doofus........ read the stories and do some basic research.
So, right now, All a victim does is point & the accused goes to jail. No lawyers, no judge, no trials.

Who knew?

Moron...

After 'Inebriated' Hook Up, Student Gets Expelled Without Due Process

For the second time this month, a California school has been rebuked in court for failing to provide due process to a student accused of sexual assault.

-------------

The university found John responsible not only for sexually assaulting Jane on April 11, 2015, but also for creating a "hostile environment" for her in a shared biology lab between April and June of 2015. However, John received no notice of the "hostile environment" charge, and the investigators did not ask him about it during their interview with him.

The court judged this to be profoundly unfair, holding that "without notice of these allegations against [John], he had no opportunity to defend himself prior to the Judicial Committee's decision [to expel him]."

Like many schools, LSU's disciplinary process in cases of sexual misconduct does not provide students with a hearing.

Instead, university investigators meet with the parties and witnesses separately; review the evidence (with "broad discretion" to determine what evidence is "relevant or helpful"); and determine responsibility using the low "preponderance of the evidence" standard currently required by the federal government.

Link please.
My mistake.

It's customary to include one in the OP when you are referencing something specific like that. And did you start this in Conspiracy Theories? What an odd place to put it.
I posted this in politics.

I guess the geniuses at Message Board don't read the real news either. I suppose pointing this out might get me banned. I have run ionto some biased monitors in the past.

-------------------------------- honest question and i didn't read the link but why should there be any legal channels within the school or institution . If a grope or attack or something like that happens the offended party should call the cops or get a lawyer shouldn't they RealDave ??

Yes, i read all that from your link.
DERP

Don't worry, I provided one.

The commie couldn't provide a link, because any link is going to show the commie fuck is lying.
You need a link because you are too fucking stupid to find the information for yourself. I guess your mommy still spoon feeds you & wipes your fat ass when you take as dump.
Stop being such a lazy faggot

So what s in place now that Devos is replacing?

Yes, i read all that from your link.
DERP

Don't worry, I provided one.

The commie couldn't provide a link, because any link is going to show the commie fuck is lying.
You need a link because you are too fucking stupid to find the information for yourself. I guess your mommy still spoon feeds you & wipes your fat ass when you take as dump.
Stop being such a lazy faggot
Stop being such an ignorant bigoted POS who is too lazy to advance their own knowledge by looking it up

Betsy DeVos is set to weaken sexual misconduct enforcement on campus.

The New York Times reported on Wednesday afternoon that the Education Department secretary is revising Title IX standards for addressing cases of sexual harassment and assault on college campuses. DeVos has yet to finalize the revisions, but a draft obtained by Times will “bolster the rights” of accused students, “narrow the definition of sexual harassment,” and hold “schools accountable only for formal complaints filed through proper authorities and for conduct said to have occurred on their campuses.”

If ushered in, the new/revised rules will be titled, 'Make Grabbing Pussy Great Again'

So, do any of the women here agree that campus sexual assault guidelines should be relaxed?
Yes, if they were unfair. Since I am not working on campus in an office dealing with sexual assault, I really can't say. It sounds from what I read last year that some of the young men were being expelled from college without due process? That is not right, if that is what happened.

I advocate women being supported in the case of rape, regardless of where it happens. I don't advocate ruining a young man's education with accusations that are not properly looked into and confirmed.

The article (see Marty Began's link, post #5) explains things a little better and the why and wherefore of it.

I don't think most of us have the actual knowledge of how these rules work to know if this is going to make things more or less fair for victims and the accused.

So, right now, All a victim does is point & the accused goes to jail. No lawyers, no judge, no trials.

Who knew?

We have many examples of a person being expelled, suspended for just the accusations. There needs to be justice and not arbitrary BS.

Whites commit 99% of animal rape and your excuse is that Black people dont report them?

You got a link to prove your assertions or you know by personal experience?
Go google man rapes dog or sheep or whatever and tell me who do you see?

So you are just making shit up as you go? You have a link to prove your BS or not? As far as what you Google, you are messed up.
No. I'm waiting for you to do as I instructed and let me know what you find.

I am calling bullshit, either you prove your statement or we know you are spewing BS. I don't need to prove your stupid ass statement, you do.
Dont care what you call. Talk to me when you have done what I have instructed.

Link please.
My mistake.

I posted this in politics.

I guess the geniuses at Message Board don't read the real news either. I suppose pointing this out might get me banned. I have run ionto some biased monitors in the past.
Maybe it was your title. Not your best effort at headline writing.

You got a link to prove your assertions or you know by personal experience?
Go google man rapes dog or sheep or whatever and tell me who do you see?

So you are just making shit up as you go? You have a link to prove your BS or not? As far as what you Google, you are messed up.
No. I'm waiting for you to do as I instructed and let me know what you find.

I am calling bullshit, either you prove your statement or we know you are spewing BS. I don't need to prove your stupid ass statement, you do.
Dont care what you call. Talk to me when you have done what I have instructed.

So you are a bull shitter, thanks for proving it.

Forum List

Back