Trump to Cut Planned Parenthood Funding, Administration Will Announce Friday

Maybe it's time people learned to take personal responsibility.

Look at your post....you EXPECT the government (and taxpayers) to take care of you. An old saying....if you can't feed them don't breed them. It's true and before you start the no birth controls available BS don't because it's just that....BS
Birth control IS personal responsibility

I agree and the government has no business paying for personal responsibilities. Government needs to get out of the bedroom.
It is in our best interest to encourage family planning

Is that what you want to call it?
Maybe it's time people learned to take personal responsibility.

Look at your post....you EXPECT the government (and taxpayers) to take care of you. An old saying....if you can't feed them don't breed them. It's true and before you start the no birth controls available BS don't because it's just that....BS

I agree and the government has no business paying for personal responsibilities. Government needs to get out of the bedroom.

It is the government’s best interest to make laws and policies, not fund social service programs. We have charities and non profits for that. If it is your passion to fund them, then by all means fund them.

Yeah, our country was so much better before social programs like social security....

I'm amused by your assumption that everyone will automatically see Social Security as the "essential good" that you do.

It is the government’s best interest to make laws and policies, not fund social service programs. We have charities and non profits for that. If it is your passion to fund them, then by all means fund them.

Yeah, our country was so much better before social programs like social security....

I'm amused by your assumption that everyone will automatically see Social Security as the "essential good" that you do.

Left wing nuts naturally see their ideas better and more beneficial to everyone, they lack the critical thinking to see outside the box or how their ideas affect others.

Most would.

:114::eusa_naughty:
So naturally, this will result in more babies being born to unfit, unwilling, and unprepared mothers. I’m sure Trump will increase funding for Head Start, WIC, CHIP (oh wait, he already cut that)….right?

Pennies for birth control pills now or dollars for aid later on. It takes a devoted dumbass like Trump to really not see the benefit of preventative medicine.

Republican are such pigs. They lay awake at night fantasizing about cutting food stamps and health insurance for kids, then they start this wailing about abortion. F'n hypocrites.

Yeah let's not blame the parents for getting pregnant in the first place.

Blame the parents all you want. No problem there.

But the people who are getting punished are kids who are not at fault in any way; agreed?

A zygote is not a kid.

Thanks for sharing, doctor. You want to cite us the science that actually supports that wild assertion?

He's right - a 'zygote' is not a 'kid'. A broom, a rock, and a keyboard are not 'kids' either. Extremists must own the process and definitions of what a child is and is not in order to justify murdering babies.

[/QUOTE]Abortion is murder. You can lie to yourself. PP is government funded. Play your games with some naïve college kids.[/QUOTE]
Anyone who really believed this would not be writing posts here. The person would be at an abortion clinic stopping abortions. The fact that such people are not at abortion clinics to stop them is testimony to the fact that they do not really believe abortion is murder, as, indeed, it is not.
Abortion is a very poor solution to a very serious problem. It is the decision every woman makes about whether or not to have a baby. Abstention is the surest method of avoiding pregnancy. Other measures are available with varying effectiveness. The woman decides. That decision extends to abortion. Anyone who wants to make that decision for a woman has a control problem that threatens freedom, as it easily and seamlessly extends to any other liberty.
If you truly believe abortion is murder, go stop it. If not, continue to preach here knowing how empty such hypocrisy is.

Abortion is murder. You can lie to yourself. PP is government funded. Play your games with some naïve college kids.[/QUOTE]
Anyone who really believed this would not be writing posts here. The person would be at an abortion clinic stopping abortions. The fact that such people are not at abortion clinics to stop them is testimony to the fact that they do not really believe abortion is murder, as, indeed, it is not.
Abortion is a very poor solution to a very serious problem. It is the decision every woman makes about whether or not to have a baby. Abstention is the surest method of avoiding pregnancy. Other measures are available with varying effectiveness. The woman decides. That decision extends to abortion. Anyone who wants to make that decision for a woman has a control problem that threatens freedom, as it easily and seamlessly extends to any other liberty.
If you truly believe abortion is murder, go stop it. If not, continue to preach here knowing how empty such hypocrisy is.[/QUOTE]

How do you propose to stop it? It's legal....legalized murder

Most would.

Fortunately, not everyone is dumb enough to decide right and wrong based on a poll.

So we should stop sending financial aid to Israel, right?

So very much not following the "left-logic" of your non sequitur.
Except its not. Why shouldn't this "rule" apply to the Israeli government?

Israeli government offers women aged 20 to 33 free abortions

Um, you DO realize that Israel is a whole, separate country from the United States, with its own separate government and own separate laws, right? So y'know there's kind of a difference between deciding what we're going to do in our own country and telling other countries what to do in theirs.

So it's almost like mentioning what happens in another country is IRRELEVANT, you psycho hose beast.

Your argument makes no sense. We give Israel a hell of a lot more money than PP gets for Title X funding. We can’t tell Israel what their government can do, but we can stop giving them money.

Your attempt to shoehorn your hatred of Jews into everything, no matter how irrelevant, is what makes no sense.

Back to the topic.

Sad attempt at deflection...why shouldn’t this rule apply to a country whose government gives abortions to women free of charge? PP gets $500 million a year. That’s nothing compared to what Israel gets.

So very much not following the "left-logic" of your non sequitur.

Um, you DO realize that Israel is a whole, separate country from the United States, with its own separate government and own separate laws, right? So y'know there's kind of a difference between deciding what we're going to do in our own country and telling other countries what to do in theirs.

So it's almost like mentioning what happens in another country is IRRELEVANT, you psycho hose beast.

Your argument makes no sense. We give Israel a hell of a lot more money than PP gets for Title X funding. We can’t tell Israel what their government can do, but we can stop giving them money.

Your attempt to shoehorn your hatred of Jews into everything, no matter how irrelevant, is what makes no sense.

Back to the topic.

Sad attempt at deflection...why shouldn’t this rule apply to a country whose government gives abortions to women free of charge? PP gets $500 million a year. That’s nothing compared to what Israel gets.

They have meds to treat obsessive/compulsive disorder. Investigate.

Back to the topic.

Gosh, how shocking...more deflection.

Back to the topic.

Only you would be shocked that someone refuses to let you change the subject.

Back to the topic.

It relates to the subject. How can you justify giving Israel billions of dollars every year when the Israeli government pays for abortion? How do you square that?

Back to the topic.

It relates to the subject. How can you justify giving Israel billions of dollars every year when the Israeli government pays for abortion? How do you square that?

Only if one thinks the subject is "How can I deflect from Planned Parenthood, while ALSO spewing hateful vitriol at Jews?"

Just to save time, you can rant about Israel and your anti-Semitism until your face turns purple, but it is not at any point going to EVER convince anyone to say, "Oh, okay, I guess we HAVE to give millions of tax dollars to Planned Parenthood to kill babies." So back to the topic.

You think PP is so goshdarned fantastic and necessary and MUST keep churning out abortions? Fund 'em yourself.

Only if one thinks the subject is "How can I deflect from Planned Parenthood, while ALSO spewing hateful vitriol at Jews?"

Just to save time, you can rant about Israel and your anti-Semitism until your face turns purple, but it is not at any point going to EVER convince anyone to say, "Oh, okay, I guess we HAVE to give millions of tax dollars to Planned Parenthood to kill babies." So back to the topic.

You think PP is so goshdarned fantastic and necessary and MUST keep churning out abortions? Fund 'em yourself.

You're getting really upset over a simple question that has nothing to do with Judaism and everything to do with hypocrisy...Which is obviously why you refuse to answer and keep deflecting.

You're getting really upset over a simple question that has nothing to do with Judaism and everything to do with hypocrisy...Which is obviously why you refuse to answer and keep deflecting.

Spare me. Just as no one is going to suddenly decide that PP needs tax money because you dragged the Jews into the discussion, no one is going to suddenly feel compelled to let your bullshit go unchallenged because you view ANY response as "you're getting upset, I must be winning!" The same way literally no one on Earth is the slightest bit concerned about what you "think" about them.

Back. To. The. Subject.

STILL not going to give PP tax dollars, no matter what inane analogies you try to draw.

Pro-Abortionists have fought to define a child in the womb capable of surviving outside the womb a 'non-person', NOT a 'baby'. They do so to defend the practice of late-term abortion.

Um, no, we don't.

We argue that late term abortions are usually practiced for solid medical reasons, like a threat to the mother's health or a severe deformity in the fetus. Less than 1% of abortions are performed past the 20th week.
Bullshit, I read/watch idiots prattle on how Abortion is a means to getting back out to partying again. They don't want a baby to crimp their lifestyle so they abort it. With a flimsy excuse as that they may as well abort if it's got a genetic defect such as Downs syndrome or has the Gay gene. That would be a more substantial reason than disrupting their lives.

Spare me. Just as no one is going to suddenly decide that PP needs tax money because you dragged the Jews into the discussion, no one is going to suddenly feel compelled to let your bullshit go unchallenged because you view ANY response as "you're getting upset, I must be winning!" The same way literally no one on Earth is the slightest bit concerned about what you "think" about them.

Back. To. The. Subject.

STILL not going to give PP tax dollars, no matter what inane analogies you try to draw.

I realize the question and the hypocrisy makes you very uncomfortable so keep deflecting. You seem to think that works for you, but it’s obvious you can’t square that hypocrisy so you lash out like a toddler.

Forum List

Back