Trump Throws Pro-Lifers Under the Bus

Just look at the Bible thumper Mike Pence. Pro life is now 15 weeks in. What a joke.

Would the real Donald Trump please stand up.
None of this shit diminishes him in the hearts of his faithful.

I'm NOT his "faithful", but I would be happy if he won again just to see the bed wetters go so batshit crazier that new terms have to be invented to define it. Psychological textbooks will have to be re-written by the few mental professionals of that pedigree that aren't also bed wetters. Those individuals will be given the mercy of being confined to an asylum. We can only hope most moonbats will be throwing themselves in front of traffic to "protest".

The rest of us will just install cattle guards or innovate methods to scrape them off the pavement.
1695150177620.png

In Synthaholic case I'd be amicable to an abortion all the way into the 297th Trimester.
I’ve often said that the pro-aborts best argument that some humans are lowly and don’t deserve personhood and should be killed on the dictates and desires of others is their own horrible behavior, their own hatemongering and vile words.

It’s just that their argument doesn’t lead to innocent kids being the best targets for such violence, but themselves.

I suppose it depends - calling it terrible because it’s 6 weeks too late of a ban, isn’t.

But that isn’t what he did, sadly.

That's not what Trumps saying. In the context Trumps taking, he's saying it's terrible that women have to get one before 6 weeks. That they should be allowed more time.

You can't spin this. Trump is pro choice, according to his own words.

The mental gymnastics the MAGA Tards have been jumping through the last couple of days has been entertaining.
What's too complex about a 15-week ban like the EU has?
Pence and Trump both agree on it.
Maybe abortion won't be an issue in the 2024 election? That would burn your ass, huh?

What's too complex about a 15-week ban like the EU has?
Pence and Trump both agree on it.

That's not what the pro-life movement wants and you know it, so just fucking stop already with the bullshit.
Maybe abortion won't be an issue in the 2024 election?

:laughing0301: You wanna bet?

Forum List

Back